BY UP & UP

This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun. see more...

• Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?2 Answers
  • Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear ...2 Answers
up & up Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 10.4 oz.
  • "It really works up from target is really good sunscreen from that brand , don't get me wrong being a prepared auntie to a 3 year old I was a lil skeptical , well that time I wasent prepared and when I came to target a lady said why spend so much on name brand , I said well it trusted and she showed me up sunscreen so I took a chance, let me say it worked just as well and got the job done :) nice" in 1 review
  • "The spf 30 is always my go to and I have never burned when using it." in 1 review
  • "It is a little thick, but I do find my skin free from sun burns so it must be working!" in 1 review
Natalie S.
Can't go wrong with this sunscreen. Works well and affordable. Takes a while to soak in but at least I know it's there!
Chelsey T.
Bountiful, UT
I don't know why, but I always feel like i get the best sun coverage with a lotion instead of a spray. I use this brand because it is affordable and I don't need anything fancy for my all-over spread. It is a little bit greasier than you would find with neutrogena, but it is great coverage!
Kristen H.
Phoenix , AZ
I actually bought this for my fiancé. He loves it! He can swim all day and not even reapply it and he still doesn't burn.
Marlene M.
Harris, MN
I found first of all I hate putting lotion on for sunscreen and secondly I found this sunscreen brand does not work very well. My kids got burnt badly
Megan F.
Good sunscreen with an affordable price, the sunscreen lasted a long time and didn't make my skin feel oily/ greasy, Very good product and very good for the money
Naomi H.
Ottawa, ON
For a bargain brand, this stuff works pretty well! It didn't leave a white film on my skin and it is reasonably priced.
paula p.
this is awesome aoke sosososososososo os os o so os os os os o osos o sosos o sososososososo sos os awesome kjsdfghfd
Lauren Y.
This is a nice waterproof suncreen. It is great for a full day in the sun while swimming and doing activities. Overall it worked well for me. This can be purchased at Target. It felt nice on my skin and wasn't too drying. Given the price point I would consider repurchasing this!
Melissa M.
Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx
Madeleine S.
Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?