BY UP & UP

This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun. see more...

• Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?2 Answers
  • Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear ...2 Answers
up & up Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 10.4 oz.
  • "It really works up from target is really good sunscreen from that brand , don't get me wrong being a prepared auntie to a 3 year old I was a lil skeptical , well that time I wasent prepared and when I came to target a lady said why spend so much on name brand , I said well it trusted and she showed me up sunscreen so I took a chance, let me say it worked just as well and got the job done :) nice" in 1 review
  • "The spf 30 is always my go to and I have never burned when using it." in 1 review
  • "It is a little thick, but I do find my skin free from sun burns so it must be working!" in 1 review
Sara P.
Boerne, Tx
I always go for up and up brand. It serves its purpose well. I do prefer the sprays since they are easier to apply when I'm alone, but I also have the lotion which I carry in my camelback to use when hiking or cycling when I don't have as much skin to cover like when I go swimming. The spf 30 is always my go to and I have never burned when using it.
Chelsey T.
Bountiful, UT
I don't know why, but I always feel like i get the best sun coverage with a lotion instead of a spray. I use this brand because it is affordable and I don't need anything fancy for my all-over spread. It is a little bit greasier than you would find with neutrogena, but it is great coverage!
Mayre L.
Obviously not the best sunscreen available but it gets the job done. I prefer lotions over spray sunscreen to avoid a sticky feeling and this product does just that. I would recommend just because it is so affordable.
I B.
Raleigh, NC
It's a pretty standard sunscreen. It doesn't feel particularly greasy, though I did feel like I had to do a little more rubbing to get it absorbed than some other sunscreens. The smell is kind of nice, and I didn't notice needing to reapply it any more often than any other sunscreen.
Kristen H.
Phoenix , AZ
I actually bought this for my fiancé. He loves it! He can swim all day and not even reapply it and he still doesn't burn.
Natalie S.
Can't go wrong with this sunscreen. Works well and affordable. Takes a while to soak in but at least I know it's there!
Mireli S.
Tampa, FL
My current sunscreen and I love it. I bought it because it was really cheap but has enough SPF for my daily activities (walking around campus between classes; I use a different sunscreen when going swimming and doing other activities outside for long periods of time). It doesn't feel greasy on my skin, and I have very oily skin, but I do notice that I look oilier as the day goes on but this happens for me with whatever sunblock I use. It also doesn't burn and isn't hard to rub in. I will keep buying.
Shannon C.
I have no complaints on this sunscreen. When I use it properly and reapply I don't get burned. It's just as oily as any sunscreen lotion, but that doesn't bother me.
Kaitlin Y.
A great sunscreen! Works just as well as any other brand. Great scents and gets the job done, no burns here!
Krystyna S.
While this sunscreen did protect me from getting burnt I did not like how watered down it was. I bought it for a trip out of the country because it was travel sized. I will probably not purchase again.
Melissa M.
Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx
Madeleine S.
Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?