Add a Photo

By UP & UP
#517 in Sunscreen
This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun.
Patty W.
Patty W.
Timonium, MD

It works well. My kid used this before hitting the soccer field with no complains and no sun burns. The sunscreen lotion works so much better than the spray cans.
Daphne C.
Daphne C.

I purchased this sunscreen product this summer at Target. It was of great value. It worked great, especially with two active boys playing in the sand and water. We did reapply after water time. I would recommend this to others.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Perkasie, PA

This is your typical unblock. It works fine and smells nice, as does most sunblock. I have found that I need to reapply often, but this may have to do with my very fair skin and not necessarily the product. I would recommend for anyone looking for a simple cheap sunblock.
Mayre L.
Mayre L.

Obviously not the best sunscreen available but it gets the job done. I prefer lotions over spray sunscreen to avoid a sticky feeling and this product does just that. I would recommend just because it is so affordable.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Phoenix, Az

I actually bought this for my fiancé. He loves it! He can swim all day and not even reapply it and he still doesn't burn.
I B.
I B.
Raleigh, NC

It's a pretty standard sunscreen. It doesn't feel particularly greasy, though I did feel like I had to do a little more rubbing to get it absorbed than some other sunscreens. The smell is kind of nice, and I didn't notice needing to reapply it any more often than any other sunscreen.
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Meridian, ID

That's wrong I got to send what I used to but I would still use it I would just apply more times it's disappointing Kinda little bit effective it's gentle on your skin it makes your skin moist it's really for more improvements but in the end it's a good products
Chelsey T.
Chelsey T.
Bountiful, UT

I don't know why, but I always feel like i get the best sun coverage with a lotion instead of a spray. I use this brand because it is affordable and I don't need anything fancy for my all-over spread. It is a little bit greasier than you would find with neutrogena, but it is great coverage!
Lottie F.
Lottie F.
Long Beach, CA

I get sunburnt really easily. I'll be out in the sun for an hour and I'll get red but this sunscreen exceeded my expectations and didn't make me burn. Definitely effective. Wish it was a bit lighter in feel but overall good!
Marlene M.
Marlene M.
Harris, MN

I found first of all I hate putting lotion on for sunscreen and secondly I found this sunscreen brand does not work very well. My kids got burnt badly
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx
Madeleine S.
Madeleine S.
Tualatin , OR

Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?

Join Now