BY UP & UP

This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun. see more...

• Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?2 Answers
  • Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear yo...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "It really works up from target is really good sunscreen from that brand , don't get me wrong being a prepared auntie to a 3 year old I was a lil skeptical , well that time I wasent prepared and when I came to target a lady said why spend so much on name brand , I said well it trusted and she showed me up sunscreen so I took a chance, let me say it worked just as well and got the job done :) nice" in 1 review
  • "The spf 30 is always my go to and I have never burned when using it." in 1 review
  • "It is a little thick, but I do find my skin free from sun burns so it must be working!" in 1 review
Sara P.
Sara P.
Boerne, Tx
I always go for up and up brand. It serves its purpose well. I do prefer the sprays since they are easier to apply when I'm alone, but I also have the lotion which I carry in my camelback to use when hiking or cycling when I don't have as much skin to cover like when I go swimming. The spf 30 is always my go to and I have never burned when using it.
Kaitlin Y.
Kaitlin Y.
A great sunscreen! Works just as well as any other brand. Great scents and gets the job done, no burns here!
Krystyna S.
Krystyna S.
While this sunscreen did protect me from getting burnt I did not like how watered down it was. I bought it for a trip out of the country because it was travel sized. I will probably not purchase again.
Kelli L.
Kelli L.
Used this product on our honeymoon in the Dominican Republic. It lasted a long time and had a nice scent to it. We had to make sure that we ALWAYS had on suncreen or we'd be burnt in minutes, so this product worked really well. Would buy again for sure.
Casey H.
Casey H.
Windsor, WI
I love most up and up products. We used this for a 3 day canoeing trip and even applying every hour we still burned to a crisp. Not sure if it was this lotion (it didn't spread very well) or the UV index! But it's not bad for the price
Abby W.
Abby W.
Seattle, WA
A little greasy, but that's how sunscreen is. It works really well and you have to reapply every few hours, but that's how sunscreen works.
Judy R.
Judy R.
West Bend, WI
Great value for the money! Not sticky like some other brands. Neutral scent as well.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Fresno, CA
It's not as good as other brands but it does the job. I've used it before when I went swimming and it did the job
Patty W.
Patty W.
Timonium, MD
It works well. My kid used this before hitting the soccer field with no complains and no sun burns. The sunscreen lotion works so much better than the spray cans.
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
This is a nice waterproof suncreen. It is great for a full day in the sun while swimming and doing activities. Overall it worked well for me. This can be purchased at Target. It felt nice on my skin and wasn't too drying. Given the price point I would consider repurchasing this!
Madeleine S.
Madeleine S.
Tualatin , OR
Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx