Add a Photo

By UP & UP
#549 in Sunscreen
This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun.
Jenelle G.
Jenelle G.
Peabody, MA
I like this sunscreen as an alternative to the brand name. It works just as great, isn't sticky and smells good.
Annie N.
Annie N.
Works just as well as the more expensive brands. I love the Up & Up brands. They carry all the same products as big names for a discounted price and same effectiveness as other products. Also spf 30 is the highest you need, 15 if you want to get some Vit. D :)
Maria A.
Maria A.
orlando, FL
Don't get it twisted just because it's a target brand doesn't mean it doesn't work as well as the branded sun screens! I love it it's perfect for the face especially if you're wearing some sort of acne treatment.
Jesse B.
Jesse B.
Maple Grove, MN
Great sunscreen. We keep it on our boat so we can reapply during the day. It's not too oily and provides great coverage.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
It works just as good as any name brand sunscreen and it is so much cheaper!
Anaya G.
Anaya G.
Suffolk, VA
This is an okay product , i use this when i play field hockey the only bad thing is it makes your skin greasy and when you sweat the sunscreen runs off and you drop sun screan
Miranda V.
Miranda V.
This sunscreen is super cheap and works really well. its a little watery but still works fine
Izabelle D.
Izabelle D.
Orlando, Florida
I like to use this product. It is a little thick, but I do find my skin free from sun burns so it must be working!
Amanda
Amanda
Easton, PA
I work with children and this lotion rubs in very easily which is a help trying to lotion 18 three year olds!
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
This is a nice waterproof suncreen. It is great for a full day in the sun while swimming and doing activities. Overall it worked well for me. This can be purchased at Target. It felt nice on my skin and wasn't too drying. Given the price point I would consider repurchasing this!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx
Madeleine S.
Madeleine S.
Tualatin , OR
Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?