Add a Photo

By UP & UP
#550 in Sunscreen
This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun.
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Meridian, ID

That's wrong I got to send what I used to but I would still use it I would just apply more times it's disappointing Kinda little bit effective it's gentle on your skin it makes your skin moist it's really for more improvements but in the end it's a good products
Chelsey T.
Chelsey T.
Bountiful, UT

I don't know why, but I always feel like i get the best sun coverage with a lotion instead of a spray. I use this brand because it is affordable and I don't need anything fancy for my all-over spread. It is a little bit greasier than you would find with neutrogena, but it is great coverage!
Lottie F.
Lottie F.
Long Beach, CA

I get sunburnt really easily. I'll be out in the sun for an hour and I'll get red but this sunscreen exceeded my expectations and didn't make me burn. Definitely effective. Wish it was a bit lighter in feel but overall good!
Izabelle D.
Izabelle D.
Orlando, Florida

I like to use this product. It is a little thick, but I do find my skin free from sun burns so it must be working!
Krystyna S.
Krystyna S.

While this sunscreen did protect me from getting burnt I did not like how watered down it was. I bought it for a trip out of the country because it was travel sized. I will probably not purchase again.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.

Can't go wrong with this sunscreen. Works well and affordable. Takes a while to soak in but at least I know it's there!
Kelli L.
Kelli L.

Used this product on our honeymoon in the Dominican Republic. It lasted a long time and had a nice scent to it. We had to make sure that we ALWAYS had on suncreen or we'd be burnt in minutes, so this product worked really well. Would buy again for sure.
Alisha V.
Alisha V.

I think it absorbs into my skin doesn't feel oily or sticky and it smells good it isn't to bad
Casey H.
Casey H.
Windsor, WI

I love most up and up products. We used this for a 3 day canoeing trip and even applying every hour we still burned to a crisp. Not sure if it was this lotion (it didn't spread very well) or the UV index! But it's not bad for the price
Abby W.
Abby W.
Seattle, WA

A little greasy, but that's how sunscreen is. It works really well and you have to reapply every few hours, but that's how sunscreen works.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx
Madeleine S.
Madeleine S.
Tualatin , OR

Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?

Join Now