Add a Photo

By UP & UP
#517 in Sunscreen
This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun.
Kaitlin Y.
Kaitlin Y.

A great sunscreen! Works just as well as any other brand. Great scents and gets the job done, no burns here!
Mireli S.
Mireli S.
Tampa, Florida

My current sunscreen and I love it. I bought it because it was really cheap but has enough SPF for my daily activities (walking around campus between classes; I use a different sunscreen when going swimming and doing other activities outside for long periods of time). It doesn't feel greasy on my skin, and I have very oily skin, but I do notice that I look oilier as the day goes on but this happens for me with whatever sunblock I use. It also doesn't burn and isn't hard to rub in. I will keep buying.
Krystyna S.
Krystyna S.

While this sunscreen did protect me from getting burnt I did not like how watered down it was. I bought it for a trip out of the country because it was travel sized. I will probably not purchase again.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.

Can't go wrong with this sunscreen. Works well and affordable. Takes a while to soak in but at least I know it's there!
Kelli L.
Kelli L.

Used this product on our honeymoon in the Dominican Republic. It lasted a long time and had a nice scent to it. We had to make sure that we ALWAYS had on suncreen or we'd be burnt in minutes, so this product worked really well. Would buy again for sure.
Alisha V.
Alisha V.

I think it absorbs into my skin doesn't feel oily or sticky and it smells good it isn't to bad
Casey H.
Casey H.
Windsor, WI

I love most up and up products. We used this for a 3 day canoeing trip and even applying every hour we still burned to a crisp. Not sure if it was this lotion (it didn't spread very well) or the UV index! But it's not bad for the price
Abby W.
Abby W.
Seattle, WA

A little greasy, but that's how sunscreen is. It works really well and you have to reapply every few hours, but that's how sunscreen works.
Judy R.
Judy R.
West Bend, WI

Great value for the money! Not sticky like some other brands. Neutral scent as well.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Fresno, CA

It's not as good as other brands but it does the job. I've used it before when I went swimming and it did the job
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx
Madeleine S.
Madeleine S.
Tualatin , OR

Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?

Join Now