BY UP & UP

This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun. see more...

• Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?2 Answers
  • Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear yo...2 Answers
up & up Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 10.4 oz.
  • "It really works up from target is really good sunscreen from that brand , don't get me wrong being a prepared auntie to a 3 year old I was a lil skeptical , well that time I wasent prepared and when I came to target a lady said why spend so much on name brand , I said well it trusted and she showed me up sunscreen so I took a chance, let me say it worked just as well and got the job done :) nice" in 1 review
  • "The spf 30 is always my go to and I have never burned when using it." in 1 review
  • "It is a little thick, but I do find my skin free from sun burns so it must be working!" in 1 review
Annie N.
Annie N.
Works just as well as the more expensive brands. I love the Up & Up brands. They carry all the same products as big names for a discounted price and same effectiveness as other products. Also spf 30 is the highest you need, 15 if you want to get some Vit. D :)
Jenelle G.
Jenelle G.
Peabody, MA
I like this sunscreen as an alternative to the brand name. It works just as great, isn't sticky and smells good.
Josh W.
Josh W.
Encino, CA
Hard to give this anymore than an average rating. I guess we'll know in 20 years when I either have cancer or not.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
I am usually a fan of buying generic when the product is comparable to the brand name. I do not find this lotion to be worth the savings...greasy and smells strange.
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Great Outdoors Expert
TARGET~~up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice! i love Target up & up brand!
Teresa  A.
Teresa A.
Boynton Beach, FL
Great product , excellent price and great sun protection .. Target you are awesome !
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
I took this to soccer camp and it protected me from the sun and getting sunburnt even though I was sweating and running around all day. This works so well! If you're active outside, this will work for you!
Tina E.
Tina E.
This is a good sunscreen for someone that is working or playing in the sun. I do not recommend this for children playing in water.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
I have no complaints on this sunscreen. When I use it properly and reapply I don't get burned. It's just as oily as any sunscreen lotion, but that doesn't bother me.
Madeleine S.
Madeleine S.
Tualatin , OR
Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?
Melissa M.
Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx