BY UP & UP

This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun. see more...

• Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?2 Answers
  • Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear ...2 Answers
up & up Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 10.4 oz.
  • "It really works up from target is really good sunscreen from that brand , don't get me wrong being a prepared auntie to a 3 year old I was a lil skeptical , well that time I wasent prepared and when I came to target a lady said why spend so much on name brand , I said well it trusted and she showed me up sunscreen so I took a chance, let me say it worked just as well and got the job done :) nice" in 1 review
  • "The spf 30 is always my go to and I have never burned when using it." in 1 review
  • "It is a little thick, but I do find my skin free from sun burns so it must be working!" in 1 review
Melodie S.
Dallas, TX
Pretty sweatproof and water-resistant. East application and doesn't leave you greasy or sticky after application.
Haiden T.
Fort Collins, CO
Has a very thick consistency for a lotion but does work nicely once it’s on! The packaging was good. Great price
Maria G.
Fresno, CA
It's not as good as other brands but it does the job. I've used it before when I went swimming and it did the job
Jessica a.
Owasso, OK
It's okay use it on my daughter everyday. It's pretty good prices for sunscreen!!! I like it
Sariah W.
Phoenix, AZ
I kinda feel like this stuff feels greasy. Other than that it does what it's made to do.
Shannon C.
I have no complaints on this sunscreen. When I use it properly and reapply I don't get burned. It's just as oily as any sunscreen lotion, but that doesn't bother me.
Sara P.
Boerne, Tx
I always go for up and up brand. It serves its purpose well. I do prefer the sprays since they are easier to apply when I'm alone, but I also have the lotion which I carry in my camelback to use when hiking or cycling when I don't have as much skin to cover like when I go swimming. The spf 30 is always my go to and I have never burned when using it.
Kaitlin Y.
A great sunscreen! Works just as well as any other brand. Great scents and gets the job done, no burns here!
Krystyna S.
While this sunscreen did protect me from getting burnt I did not like how watered down it was. I bought it for a trip out of the country because it was travel sized. I will probably not purchase again.
Kelli L.
Used this product on our honeymoon in the Dominican Republic. It lasted a long time and had a nice scent to it. We had to make sure that we ALWAYS had on suncreen or we'd be burnt in minutes, so this product worked really well. Would buy again for sure.
Melissa M.
Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx
Madeleine S.
Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?