Add a Photo

By UP & UP
#543 in Sunscreen
This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun.
Kaitlin Y.
Kaitlin Y.
A great sunscreen! Works just as well as any other brand. Great scents and gets the job done, no burns here!
Sara P.
Sara P.
Boerne, Tx
I always go for up and up brand. It serves its purpose well. I do prefer the sprays since they are easier to apply when I'm alone, but I also have the lotion which I carry in my camelback to use when hiking or cycling when I don't have as much skin to cover like when I go swimming. The spf 30 is always my go to and I have never burned when using it.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
I have no complaints on this sunscreen. When I use it properly and reapply I don't get burned. It's just as oily as any sunscreen lotion, but that doesn't bother me.
Tina E.
Tina E.
This is a good sunscreen for someone that is working or playing in the sun. I do not recommend this for children playing in water.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
I took this to soccer camp and it protected me from the sun and getting sunburnt even though I was sweating and running around all day. This works so well! If you're active outside, this will work for you!
Teresa  A.
Teresa A.
Boynton Beach, FL
Great product , excellent price and great sun protection .. Target you are awesome !
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
TARGET~~up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice! i love Target up & up brand!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
I am usually a fan of buying generic when the product is comparable to the brand name. I do not find this lotion to be worth the savings...greasy and smells strange.
Josh W.
Josh W.
Encino, CA
Hard to give this anymore than an average rating. I guess we'll know in 20 years when I either have cancer or not.
Melissa M.
It really works up from target is really good sunscreen from that brand , don't get me wrong being a prepared auntie to a 3 year old I was a lil skeptical , well that time I wasent prepared and when I came to target a lady said why spend so much on name brand , I said well it trusted and she showed me up sunscreen so I took a chance, let me say it worked just as well and got the job done :) nice
Melissa M.
Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx
Madeleine S.
Madeleine S.
Tualatin , OR
Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?