BY UP & UP

This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun. see more...

• Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?2 Answers
  • Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "It really works up from target is really good sunscreen from that brand , don't get me wrong being a prepared auntie to a 3 year old I was a lil skeptical , well that time I wasent prepared and when I came to target a lady said why spend so much on name brand , I said well it trusted and she showed me up sunscreen so I took a chance, let me say it worked just as well and got the job done :) nice" in 1 review
  • "The spf 30 is always my go to and I have never burned when using it." in 1 review
  • "It is a little thick, but I do find my skin free from sun burns so it must be working!" in 1 review
Anaya G.
Suffolk, VA
This is an okay product , i use this when i play field hockey the only bad thing is it makes your skin greasy and when you sweat the sunscreen runs off and you drop sun screan
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I like this cheaper up & up brand that you can find at Target. This has a nice level of SPF to protect me as well. I like the feel of this against my skin.
Kelly P.
San Antonio, TX
This sunscreen has kept my family from getting burned while at the pool and the amusement park. We love it because the price is good and it works great!
Marlene M.
Harris, MN
I found first of all I hate putting lotion on for sunscreen and secondly I found this sunscreen brand does not work very well. My kids got burnt badly
Laura L.
Virginia Bch, VA
It's a little greasy and the smell is a little overpowering. I'd probably stick to another product in the future since 30spf isn't that much anyway.
Megan L.
Love how light weight this sunscreen is! I use it on my face over makeup. Easy on the wallet and easy to find at Target. I would buy again.
Abby W.
Seattle, WA
A little greasy, but that's how sunscreen is. It works really well and you have to reapply every few hours, but that's how sunscreen works.
Tina E.
This is a good sunscreen for someone that is working or playing in the sun. I do not recommend this for children playing in water.
Bella G.
Van Nuys, CA
Favorite cheap sunscreen. Does what it needs to and is a good price. I leave it in my bag all the time and it has never spilled.
sofia r.
Mountain View
I have used this when I am out in the sun, and it definitely holds up to sweat, and doesn’t make me too greasy when I apply it.
Melissa M.
Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx
Madeleine S.
Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?