Add a Photo

By UP & UP
#550 in Sunscreen
This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun.
Brandy D.
Brandy D.

TARGET~~up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice! i love Target up & up brand!
Teresa  A.
Teresa A.
Boynton Beach, FL

Great product , excellent price and great sun protection .. Target you are awesome !
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

I took this to soccer camp and it protected me from the sun and getting sunburnt even though I was sweating and running around all day. This works so well! If you're active outside, this will work for you!
Tina E.
Tina E.

This is a good sunscreen for someone that is working or playing in the sun. I do not recommend this for children playing in water.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Springfield, MO

I have no complaints on this sunscreen. When I use it properly and reapply I don't get burned. It's just as oily as any sunscreen lotion, but that doesn't bother me.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Boerne, Tx

I always go for up and up brand. It serves its purpose well. I do prefer the sprays since they are easier to apply when I'm alone, but I also have the lotion which I carry in my camelback to use when hiking or cycling when I don't have as much skin to cover like when I go swimming. The spf 30 is always my go to and I have never burned when using it.
Kaitlin Y.
Kaitlin Y.

A great sunscreen! Works just as well as any other brand. Great scents and gets the job done, no burns here!
Mireli S.
Mireli S.
Tampa, Florida

My current sunscreen and I love it. I bought it because it was really cheap but has enough SPF for my daily activities (walking around campus between classes; I use a different sunscreen when going swimming and doing other activities outside for long periods of time). It doesn't feel greasy on my skin, and I have very oily skin, but I do notice that I look oilier as the day goes on but this happens for me with whatever sunblock I use. It also doesn't burn and isn't hard to rub in. I will keep buying.
Miranda V.
Miranda V.

This sunscreen is super cheap and works really well. its a little watery but still works fine
Amanda
Amanda
Easton, PA

I work with children and this lotion rubs in very easily which is a help trying to lotion 18 three year olds!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx
Madeleine S.
Madeleine S.
Tualatin , OR

Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?

Join Now