Add a Photo

By UP & UP
#543 in Sunscreen
This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun.
I B.
I B.
Raleigh, NC
Dec. 19, 2016, 1:27 p.m.
Review for: up & up Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 10.4 oz.
It's a pretty standard sunscreen. It doesn't feel particularly greasy, though I did feel like I had to do a little more rubbing to get it absorbed than some other sunscreens. The smell is kind of nice, and I didn't notice needing to reapply it any more often than any other sunscreen.
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Meridian, ID
Dec. 24, 2016, 3:47 a.m.
Review for: up & up Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 10.4 oz.
That's wrong I got to send what I used to but I would still use it I would just apply more times it's disappointing Kinda little bit effective it's gentle on your skin it makes your skin moist it's really for more improvements but in the end it's a good products
Chelsey T.
Chelsey T.
Bountiful, UT
Dec. 28, 2016, 12:14 p.m.
Review for: up & up Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 10.4 oz.
I don't know why, but I always feel like i get the best sun coverage with a lotion instead of a spray. I use this brand because it is affordable and I don't need anything fancy for my all-over spread. It is a little bit greasier than you would find with neutrogena, but it is great coverage!
Lottie F.
Lottie F.
Long Beach, CA
Jan. 12, 2017, 1:26 a.m.
Review for: up & up Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 10.4 oz.
I get sunburnt really easily. I'll be out in the sun for an hour and I'll get red but this sunscreen exceeded my expectations and didn't make me burn. Definitely effective. Wish it was a bit lighter in feel but overall good!
Marlene M.
Marlene M.
Harris, MN
Jan. 1, 2017, 7:04 p.m.
Review for: up & up Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 10.4 oz.
I found first of all I hate putting lotion on for sunscreen and secondly I found this sunscreen brand does not work very well. My kids got burnt badly
Daphne C.
Daphne C.
Dec. 2, 2016, 2:29 p.m.
Review for: up & up Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 10.4 oz.
I purchased this sunscreen product this summer at Target. It was of great value. It worked great, especially with two active boys playing in the sand and water. We did reapply after water time. I would recommend this to others.
Kelli L.
Kelli L.
Oct. 18, 2016, 3:14 p.m.
Review for: up & up Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 10.4 oz.
Used this product on our honeymoon in the Dominican Republic. It lasted a long time and had a nice scent to it. We had to make sure that we ALWAYS had on suncreen or we'd be burnt in minutes, so this product worked really well. Would buy again for sure.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Oct. 16, 2016, 11:24 p.m.
Review for: up & up Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 10.4 oz.
Can't go wrong with this sunscreen. Works well and affordable. Takes a while to soak in but at least I know it's there!
Krystyna S.
Krystyna S.
Oct. 9, 2016, 6:58 a.m.
Review for: up & up Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 10.4 oz.
While this sunscreen did protect me from getting burnt I did not like how watered down it was. I bought it for a trip out of the country because it was travel sized. I will probably not purchase again.
Mireli S.
Mireli S.
Aston, PA
Oct. 8, 2016, 1:15 p.m.
Review for: up & up Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 10.4 oz.
My current sunscreen and I love it. I bought it because it was really cheap but has enough SPF for my daily activities (walking around campus between classes; I use a different sunscreen when going swimming and doing other activities outside for long periods of time). It doesn't feel greasy on my skin, and I have very oily skin, but I do notice that I look oilier as the day goes on but this happens for me with whatever sunblock I use. It also doesn't burn and isn't hard to rub in. I will keep buying.
Madeleine S.
Madeleine S.
Tualatin , OR
Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx