BY UP & UP

This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun. see more...

• Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?2 Answers
  • Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "The spf 30 is always my go to and I have never burned when using it." in 1 review
  • "It is a little thick, but I do find my skin free from sun burns so it must be working!" in 1 review
  • "It really works up from target is really good sunscreen from that brand , don't get me wrong being a prepared auntie to a 3 year old I was a lil skeptical , well that time I wasent prepared and when I came to target a lady said why spend so much on name brand , I said well it trusted and she showed me up sunscreen so I took a chance, let me say it worked just as well and got the job done :) nice" in 1 review
Maria A.
Orlando, FL
Don't get it twisted just because it's a target brand doesn't mean it doesn't work as well as the branded sun screens! I love it it's perfect for the face especially if you're wearing some sort of acne treatment.
Casey H.
Windsor, WI
I love most up and up products. We used this for a 3 day canoeing trip and even applying every hour we still burned to a crisp. Not sure if it was this lotion (it didn't spread very well) or the UV index! But it's not bad for the price
Skyler S.
With me being very pale , it is very difficult to find a sunscreen that actually does its job. The up and up sunscreen definitely works way better than name brand sunscreens. I find myself applying it less than when I use name brand.
Brittany L.
I took this to soccer camp and it protected me from the sun and getting sunburnt even though I was sweating and running around all day. This works so well! If you're active outside, this will work for you!
Brandy D.
TARGET~~up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice! i love Target up & up brand!
Allison S.
This is my go to sunscreen. It's affordable and I don't break out when I use this sunscreen versus other brands. There is minimal smell and the packaging is simple.
Marie M.
This is a great product for me . I used this almost every afternoon when I go running . It stay in for like 2 hours straight without getting a tan . Really recommend this for people that is in the sun a lot .
Anthony R.
Nashville, TN
I used this while outside working on a photo shoot for a few days. I thought it smelled fine and was easy to apply. I don't know if I didn't reapply as frequently as I should have, but I did get a little red.
Lottie F.
Long Beach, CA
I get sunburnt really easily. I'll be out in the sun for an hour and I'll get red but this sunscreen exceeded my expectations and didn't make me burn. Definitely effective. Wish it was a bit lighter in feel but overall good!
Dana B.
Vermilion, OH
Simply does it's job. Love how price isn't insane. It could be more appealing to the eye. Something a little more tropical. My mom works at target so we always get this.
Melissa M.
Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx
Madeleine S.
Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?