Add a Photo

By UP & UP
#550 in Sunscreen
This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun.
Anaya G.
Anaya G.
Suffolk, VA

This is an okay product , i use this when i play field hockey the only bad thing is it makes your skin greasy and when you sweat the sunscreen runs off and you drop sun screan
Marlene M.
Marlene M.
Harris, MN

I found first of all I hate putting lotion on for sunscreen and secondly I found this sunscreen brand does not work very well. My kids got burnt badly
Kayla S.
Kayla S.

It works just as good as any name brand sunscreen and it is so much cheaper!
Jesse B.
Jesse B.
Maple Grove, MN

Great sunscreen. We keep it on our boat so we can reapply during the day. It's not too oily and provides great coverage.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Orlando, FL

Don't get it twisted just because it's a target brand doesn't mean it doesn't work as well as the branded sun screens! I love it it's perfect for the face especially if you're wearing some sort of acne treatment.
Annie N.
Annie N.

Works just as well as the more expensive brands. I love the Up & Up brands. They carry all the same products as big names for a discounted price and same effectiveness as other products. Also spf 30 is the highest you need, 15 if you want to get some Vit. D :)
Jenelle G.
Jenelle G.
Peabody, MA

I like this sunscreen as an alternative to the brand name. It works just as great, isn't sticky and smells good.
Melissa M.

It really works up from target is really good sunscreen from that brand , don't get me wrong being a prepared auntie to a 3 year old I was a lil skeptical , well that time I wasent prepared and when I came to target a lady said why spend so much on name brand , I said well it trusted and she showed me up sunscreen so I took a chance, let me say it worked just as well and got the job done :) nice
Josh W.
Josh W.
Lauderdale, MN

Hard to give this anymore than an average rating. I guess we'll know in 20 years when I either have cancer or not.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.

I am usually a fan of buying generic when the product is comparable to the brand name. I do not find this lotion to be worth the savings...greasy and smells strange.
Melissa M.

Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx
Madeleine S.
Madeleine S.
Tualatin , OR

Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?

Join Now