BY UP & UP

This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun. see more...

• Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?2 Answers
  • Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear yo...2 Answers
up & up Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 10.4 oz.
  • "It really works up from target is really good sunscreen from that brand , don't get me wrong being a prepared auntie to a 3 year old I was a lil skeptical , well that time I wasent prepared and when I came to target a lady said why spend so much on name brand , I said well it trusted and she showed me up sunscreen so I took a chance, let me say it worked just as well and got the job done :) nice" in 1 review
  • "The spf 30 is always my go to and I have never burned when using it." in 1 review
  • "It is a little thick, but I do find my skin free from sun burns so it must be working!" in 1 review
Alisha V.
Alisha V.
I think it absorbs into my skin doesn't feel oily or sticky and it smells good it isn't to bad
Mayre L.
Mayre L.
Obviously not the best sunscreen available but it gets the job done. I prefer lotions over spray sunscreen to avoid a sticky feeling and this product does just that. I would recommend just because it is so affordable.
Marlene M.
Marlene M.
Harris, MN
I found first of all I hate putting lotion on for sunscreen and secondly I found this sunscreen brand does not work very well. My kids got burnt badly
Mireli S.
Mireli S.
Tampa, FL
My current sunscreen and I love it. I bought it because it was really cheap but has enough SPF for my daily activities (walking around campus between classes; I use a different sunscreen when going swimming and doing other activities outside for long periods of time). It doesn't feel greasy on my skin, and I have very oily skin, but I do notice that I look oilier as the day goes on but this happens for me with whatever sunblock I use. It also doesn't burn and isn't hard to rub in. I will keep buying.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Can't go wrong with this sunscreen. Works well and affordable. Takes a while to soak in but at least I know it's there!
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Phoenix, AZ
I actually bought this for my fiancé. He loves it! He can swim all day and not even reapply it and he still doesn't burn.
I B.
I B.
Raleigh, NC
It's a pretty standard sunscreen. It doesn't feel particularly greasy, though I did feel like I had to do a little more rubbing to get it absorbed than some other sunscreens. The smell is kind of nice, and I didn't notice needing to reapply it any more often than any other sunscreen.
Chelsey T.
Chelsey T.
Bountiful, UT
I don't know why, but I always feel like i get the best sun coverage with a lotion instead of a spray. I use this brand because it is affordable and I don't need anything fancy for my all-over spread. It is a little bit greasier than you would find with neutrogena, but it is great coverage!
Daphne C.
Daphne C.
I purchased this sunscreen product this summer at Target. It was of great value. It worked great, especially with two active boys playing in the sand and water. We did reapply after water time. I would recommend this to others.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Perkasie, PA
This is your typical unblock. It works fine and smells nice, as does most sunblock. I have found that I need to reapply often, but this may have to do with my very fair skin and not necessarily the product. I would recommend for anyone looking for a simple cheap sunblock.
Madeleine S.
Madeleine S.
Tualatin , OR
Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx