BY UP & UP

This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun. see more...

• Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?2 Answers
  • Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear ...2 Answers
up & up Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 10.4 oz.
  • "It really works up from target is really good sunscreen from that brand , don't get me wrong being a prepared auntie to a 3 year old I was a lil skeptical , well that time I wasent prepared and when I came to target a lady said why spend so much on name brand , I said well it trusted and she showed me up sunscreen so I took a chance, let me say it worked just as well and got the job done :) nice" in 1 review
  • "The spf 30 is always my go to and I have never burned when using it." in 1 review
  • "It is a little thick, but I do find my skin free from sun burns so it must be working!" in 1 review
Jaye R.
Bought this for my trip to Puerto Rico. Applied thoroughly, however did get sunburned in many places (however, this could just be user error). Easy to apply, not greasy.
Maria A.
Orlando, FL
Don't get it twisted just because it's a target brand doesn't mean it doesn't work as well as the branded sun screens! I love it it's perfect for the face especially if you're wearing some sort of acne treatment.
Brittany L.
I took this to soccer camp and it protected me from the sun and getting sunburnt even though I was sweating and running around all day. This works so well! If you're active outside, this will work for you!
Brandy D.
TARGET~~up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice! i love Target up & up brand!
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I like this cheaper up & up brand that you can find at Target. This has a nice level of SPF to protect me as well. I like the feel of this against my skin.
Vanessa G.
I am usually a fan of buying generic when the product is comparable to the brand name. I do not find this lotion to be worth the savings...greasy and smells strange.
Patty W.
Timonium, MD
It works well. My kid used this before hitting the soccer field with no complains and no sun burns. The sunscreen lotion works so much better than the spray cans.
Anaya G.
Suffolk, VA
This is an okay product , i use this when i play field hockey the only bad thing is it makes your skin greasy and when you sweat the sunscreen runs off and you drop sun screan
Tina E.
This is a good sunscreen for someone that is working or playing in the sun. I do not recommend this for children playing in water.
Judy R.
West Bend, WI
Great value for the money! Not sticky like some other brands. Neutral scent as well.
Melissa M.
Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx
Madeleine S.
Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?