Add a Photo

By UP & UP
#543 in Sunscreen
This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun.
Yessenia R.
Yessenia R.
Santa Clara, CA
Works very well! Great sunscreen I have use so far! I enjoy using it love it!
Casey H.
Casey H.
Windsor, WI
Oct. 19, 2016, 10:51 p.m.
Review for: up & up Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 10.4 oz.
I love most up and up products. We used this for a 3 day canoeing trip and even applying every hour we still burned to a crisp. Not sure if it was this lotion (it didn't spread very well) or the UV index! But it's not bad for the price
Abby W.
Abby W.
Seattle, WA
Oct. 31, 2016, 12:50 a.m.
Review for: up & up Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 10.4 oz.
A little greasy, but that's how sunscreen is. It works really well and you have to reapply every few hours, but that's how sunscreen works.
Judy R.
Judy R.
West Bend, WI
Nov. 6, 2016, 5:59 p.m.
Review for: up & up Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 10.4 oz.
Great value for the money! Not sticky like some other brands. Neutral scent as well.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Fresno, CA
Nov. 15, 2016, 5:08 p.m.
Review for: up & up Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 10.4 oz.
It's not as good as other brands but it does the job. I've used it before when I went swimming and it did the job
Patty W.
Patty W.
Timonium, MD
Nov. 18, 2016, 11:14 p.m.
Review for: up & up Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 10.4 oz.
It works well. My kid used this before hitting the soccer field with no complains and no sun burns. The sunscreen lotion works so much better than the spray cans.
Alisha V.
Alisha V.
Oct. 18, 2016, 9:41 p.m.
Review for: up & up Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 10.4 oz.
I think it absorbs into my skin doesn't feel oily or sticky and it smells good it isn't to bad
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Perkasie, PA
Dec. 7, 2016, 3:19 p.m.
Review for: up & up Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 10.4 oz.
This is your typical unblock. It works fine and smells nice, as does most sunblock. I have found that I need to reapply often, but this may have to do with my very fair skin and not necessarily the product. I would recommend for anyone looking for a simple cheap sunblock.
Mayre L.
Mayre L.
Dec. 10, 2016, 1:33 p.m.
Review for: up & up Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 10.4 oz.
Obviously not the best sunscreen available but it gets the job done. I prefer lotions over spray sunscreen to avoid a sticky feeling and this product does just that. I would recommend just because it is so affordable.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Phoenix, AZ
Dec. 14, 2016, 12:29 a.m.
Review for: up & up Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 10.4 oz.
I actually bought this for my fiancé. He loves it! He can swim all day and not even reapply it and he still doesn't burn.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx
Madeleine S.
Madeleine S.
Tualatin , OR
Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?