BY UP & UP

This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun. see more...

• Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?2 Answers
  • Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "It really works up from target is really good sunscreen from that brand , don't get me wrong being a prepared auntie to a 3 year old I was a lil skeptical , well that time I wasent prepared and when I came to target a lady said why spend so much on name brand , I said well it trusted and she showed me up sunscreen so I took a chance, let me say it worked just as well and got the job done :) nice" in 1 review
  • "The spf 30 is always my go to and I have never burned when using it." in 1 review
  • "It is a little thick, but I do find my skin free from sun burns so it must be working!" in 1 review
Allison S.
This is my go to sunscreen. It's affordable and I don't break out when I use this sunscreen versus other brands. There is minimal smell and the packaging is simple.
Anthony R.
Nashville, TN
I used this while outside working on a photo shoot for a few days. I thought it smelled fine and was easy to apply. I don't know if I didn't reapply as frequently as I should have, but I did get a little red.
Marie M.
This is a great product for me . I used this almost every afternoon when I go running . It stay in for like 2 hours straight without getting a tan . Really recommend this for people that is in the sun a lot .
Lottie F.
Long Beach, CA
I get sunburnt really easily. I'll be out in the sun for an hour and I'll get red but this sunscreen exceeded my expectations and didn't make me burn. Definitely effective. Wish it was a bit lighter in feel but overall good!
Dana B.
Vermilion, OH
Simply does it's job. Love how price isn't insane. It could be more appealing to the eye. Something a little more tropical. My mom works at target so we always get this.
Shannon C.
I have no complaints on this sunscreen. When I use it properly and reapply I don't get burned. It's just as oily as any sunscreen lotion, but that doesn't bother me.
melissa h.
La Plata, MD
I like that it has a more tolerable scent than the competitors, works well, good SPF number, costs the same as the bigger brands though but i chose for the scent. good for sensitive skin
Vanessa G.
I am usually a fan of buying generic when the product is comparable to the brand name. I do not find this lotion to be worth the savings...greasy and smells strange.
Patty W.
Timonium, MD
It works well. My kid used this before hitting the soccer field with no complains and no sun burns. The sunscreen lotion works so much better than the spray cans.
Korleyan K.
Weatherford, TX
At a cheap price, this sunscreen does its job. I am always out in the sun and sunscreen is a must for me, so it's always good to find a brand that keep protect my skin.
Melissa M.
Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx
Madeleine S.
Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?