BY UP & UP

This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun. see more...

• Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?2 Answers
  • Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "It really works up from target is really good sunscreen from that brand , don't get me wrong being a prepared auntie to a 3 year old I was a lil skeptical , well that time I wasent prepared and when I came to target a lady said why spend so much on name brand , I said well it trusted and she showed me up sunscreen so I took a chance, let me say it worked just as well and got the job done :) nice" in 1 review
  • "The spf 30 is always my go to and I have never burned when using it." in 1 review
  • "It is a little thick, but I do find my skin free from sun burns so it must be working!" in 1 review
Rachel P.
Lansing, MI
I usually try to go with SPF30 so that I can get a little color but definitely not get burned! I chose this product because it was priced competitively, and it did the job against a sunny day at the beach! I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others.
Amber P.
Lititz, PA
Used this product For the first time at the beach this summer. We usually use copper tone. We actually found to like the up and up brand better. It goes on smoothly, doesn't leave a greasy residue and work great, plus it's cheaper. We will continue to use the up and up
Kelli L.
Used this product on our honeymoon in the Dominican Republic. It lasted a long time and had a nice scent to it. We had to make sure that we ALWAYS had on suncreen or we'd be burnt in minutes, so this product worked really well. Would buy again for sure.
Jaye R.
Bought this for my trip to Puerto Rico. Applied thoroughly, however did get sunburned in many places (however, this could just be user error). Easy to apply, not greasy.
Stacy M.
Meridian, ID
That's wrong I got to send what I used to but I would still use it I would just apply more times it's disappointing Kinda little bit effective it's gentle on your skin it makes your skin moist it's really for more improvements but in the end it's a good products
Maria A.
Orlando, FL
Don't get it twisted just because it's a target brand doesn't mean it doesn't work as well as the branded sun screens! I love it it's perfect for the face especially if you're wearing some sort of acne treatment.
Brittany L.
I took this to soccer camp and it protected me from the sun and getting sunburnt even though I was sweating and running around all day. This works so well! If you're active outside, this will work for you!
Casey H.
Windsor, WI
I love most up and up products. We used this for a 3 day canoeing trip and even applying every hour we still burned to a crisp. Not sure if it was this lotion (it didn't spread very well) or the UV index! But it's not bad for the price
Skyler S.
With me being very pale , it is very difficult to find a sunscreen that actually does its job. The up and up sunscreen definitely works way better than name brand sunscreens. I find myself applying it less than when I use name brand.
Brandy D.
TARGET~~up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice! i love Target up & up brand!
Melissa M.
Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx
Madeleine S.
Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?