BY UP & UP

This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun. see more...

• Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?2 Answers
  • Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear yo...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "It really works up from target is really good sunscreen from that brand , don't get me wrong being a prepared auntie to a 3 year old I was a lil skeptical , well that time I wasent prepared and when I came to target a lady said why spend so much on name brand , I said well it trusted and she showed me up sunscreen so I took a chance, let me say it worked just as well and got the job done :) nice" in 1 review
  • "The spf 30 is always my go to and I have never burned when using it." in 1 review
  • "It is a little thick, but I do find my skin free from sun burns so it must be working!" in 1 review
Nataly r.
Nataly r.
College Point, NY
Not oily, didn't get burnt, didn't stay white and pasty looking! Price is great, no need for expensive sunscreen!
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
Columbus, OH
My husband likes to play tennis in the summer. This was perfect for him! Not super greasy, but great coverage
Liz S.
Liz S.
Kinda thick for a sunscreen- not the best absorption. Works well, doesn't make me breakout- but too thick
Makaylah W.
Makaylah W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
works okay. i got super dark and burned a little. good for a day out bout not for constant sun exposure
Erin M.
Erin M.
Carlisle, PA
Love the texture of this sunscreen. Smells great and protects the whole family from sunburn.
Julia B.
Julia B.
West Hills, CA
Its good, but if you have the option of getting something better I would look into that
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Acushnet, MA
I feel as though this brand is comparable to the name brands. I am pale as a ghost and it prevented me from getting a sun burn. The price is prefect and great for a family. This is a staple is my summer bag and will always be. It goes on smooth and lasts long although I do reapply several times a day because I am pale and it is just a good idea.
Jessica a.
Jessica a.
Owasso, OK
It's okay use it on my daughter everyday. It's pretty good prices for sunscreen!!! I like it
Kassie B.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I like this cheaper up & up brand that you can find at Target. This has a nice level of SPF to protect me as well. I like the feel of this against my skin.
Sariah W.
Sariah W.
Phoenix, AZ
I kinda feel like this stuff feels greasy. Other than that it does what it's made to do.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx
Madeleine S.
Madeleine S.
Tualatin , OR
Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?