Add a Photo

By UP & UP
#517 in Sunscreen
This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Shawnee, KS

This sunscreen is wonderful. I have been putting this on my boys this whole summer. It works great! It isn't greasy, covers well, and stays active for hours!
I highly recommend it!
Dana B.
Dana B.
Vermilion, OH

Simply does it's job. Love how price isn't insane. It could be more appealing to the eye. Something a little more tropical. My mom works at target so we always get this.
Jaye R.
Jaye R.

Bought this for my trip to Puerto Rico. Applied thoroughly, however did get sunburned in many places (however, this could just be user error). Easy to apply, not greasy.
Korleyan K.
Korleyan K.
Weatherford, TX

At a cheap price, this sunscreen does its job. I am always out in the sun and sunscreen is a must for me, so it's always good to find a brand that keep protect my skin.
Allison S.
Allison S.

This is my go to sunscreen. It's affordable and I don't break out when I use this sunscreen versus other brands. There is minimal smell and the packaging is simple.
Megan F.
Megan F.

Good sunscreen with an affordable price, the sunscreen lasted a long time and didn't make my skin feel oily/ greasy, Very good product and very good for the money
Kassie B.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL

I like this cheaper up & up brand that you can find at Target. This has a nice level of SPF to protect me as well. I like the feel of this against my skin.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
San Antonio, TX

This sunscreen has kept my family from getting burned while at the pool and the amusement park. We love it because the price is good and it works great!
Laura L.
Laura L.
Virginia Bch, VA

It's a little greasy and the smell is a little overpowering. I'd probably stick to another product in the future since 30spf isn't that much anyway.
Bella G.
Bella G.
Van Nuys, CA

Favorite cheap sunscreen. Does what it needs to and is a good price. I leave it in my bag all the time and it has never spilled.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx
Madeleine S.
Madeleine S.
Tualatin , OR

Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?

Join Now