BY UP & UP

This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun. see more...

• Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?2 Answers
  • Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like ...2 Answers
up & up Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 10.4 oz.
  • "The spf 30 is always my go to and I have never burned when using it." in 1 review
  • "It is a little thick, but I do find my skin free from sun burns so it must be working!" in 1 review
  • "It really works up from target is really good sunscreen from that brand , don't get me wrong being a prepared auntie to a 3 year old I was a lil skeptical , well that time I wasent prepared and when I came to target a lady said why spend so much on name brand , I said well it trusted and she showed me up sunscreen so I took a chance, let me say it worked just as well and got the job done :) nice" in 1 review
Sara P.
Boerne, Tx
I always go for up and up brand. It serves its purpose well. I do prefer the sprays since they are easier to apply when I'm alone, but I also have the lotion which I carry in my camelback to use when hiking or cycling when I don't have as much skin to cover like when I go swimming. The spf 30 is always my go to and I have never burned when using it.
Lindsay H.
It's as good as any other sunscreen at protection, but the rub in type tends to make you feel greasy. It's also harder to rub in, and can leave some white streaks. It has a typical sunscreen scent, which is nice, but nothing spectacular
Taylor R.
Perkasie, PA
This is your typical unblock. It works fine and smells nice, as does most sunblock. I have found that I need to reapply often, but this may have to do with my very fair skin and not necessarily the product. I would recommend for anyone looking for a simple cheap sunblock.
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
I purchased this item in the travel size to take with me on vacation as opposed to paying more for name brand. Works just as well. I did not get any sunburn even though I was in direct sunlight for several hours and sweating. I did re-apply after lunch but that is what you should do with any sunscreen. Would repurchase.
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO
I usually like to go with name brands but I find this lotion is a good quick grab for when I am on a budget. I would definitely recommend this to someone who may not wear sunscreen daily but needs some around for the special occasion.
Laura L.
Bought this when I was going to be outside for an extended period of time. It was my first time using Target brand, but it worked just as well as name brand. It was also cheaper. I'm pleased to say that I did not get burned!
Mayre L.
Obviously not the best sunscreen available but it gets the job done. I prefer lotions over spray sunscreen to avoid a sticky feeling and this product does just that. I would recommend just because it is so affordable.
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA
Eh. I didn't really like it nor the smell. The packaging is alright, nothing spectacular. It's okay. I wouldn't buy again, didn't meet my expectations but you get what you pay for I guess. Don't recommend though
Tori F.
This sunscreen hasn't shown to be any different than expensive brands. It does the job that it is supposed to do. Just like any other sunscreen, you have to reapply it, which can be a hassle of your body is wet. I personally prefer spray on sunscreen.
Brittany K.
Casa Grande, AZ
This sunscreen in my opinion seems to work just as well as other high brand sunscreens. It's inexpensive and has no major perfume scents. I usually won't use sunscreens that have scents because they give me rashes but I do like this sunscreen.
Melissa M.
Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx
Madeleine S.
Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?