BY UP & UP

This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun. see more...

• Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?2 Answers
  • Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear yo...2 Answers
up & up Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 10.4 oz.
  • "It really works up from target is really good sunscreen from that brand , don't get me wrong being a prepared auntie to a 3 year old I was a lil skeptical , well that time I wasent prepared and when I came to target a lady said why spend so much on name brand , I said well it trusted and she showed me up sunscreen so I took a chance, let me say it worked just as well and got the job done :) nice" in 1 review
  • "The spf 30 is always my go to and I have never burned when using it." in 1 review
  • "It is a little thick, but I do find my skin free from sun burns so it must be working!" in 1 review
Jaye R.
Jaye R.
Bought this for my trip to Puerto Rico. Applied thoroughly, however did get sunburned in many places (however, this could just be user error). Easy to apply, not greasy.
Dana B.
Dana B.
Vermilion, OH
Simply does it's job. Love how price isn't insane. It could be more appealing to the eye. Something a little more tropical. My mom works at target so we always get this.
Korleyan K.
Korleyan K.
Weatherford, TX
At a cheap price, this sunscreen does its job. I am always out in the sun and sunscreen is a must for me, so it's always good to find a brand that keep protect my skin.
Allison S.
Allison S.
This is my go to sunscreen. It's affordable and I don't break out when I use this sunscreen versus other brands. There is minimal smell and the packaging is simple.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
San Antonio, TX
This sunscreen has kept my family from getting burned while at the pool and the amusement park. We love it because the price is good and it works great!
Laura L.
Laura L.
Virginia Bch, VA
It's a little greasy and the smell is a little overpowering. I'd probably stick to another product in the future since 30spf isn't that much anyway.
Bella G.
Bella G.
Van Nuys, CA
Favorite cheap sunscreen. Does what it needs to and is a good price. I leave it in my bag all the time and it has never spilled.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Mesa, AZ
This stuff is great! Its what I used through out high school while in band camp in the blazing sun and never got sun burned
sanjuana n.
sanjuana n.
This is an ok product although it goes white after applying it and makes eyes sting. Its affordable but i use as a back up
Erica T.
Erica T.
Anoka, MN
Good coverage, great protection. Does have a tendency to be greasy, but it lets me know that I am being protected.
Madeleine S.
Madeleine S.
Tualatin , OR
Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx