up & up Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 10.4 oz.

This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun. see more...

• Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?2 Answers
  • Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "It really works up from target is really good sunscreen from that brand , don't get me wrong being a prepared auntie to a 3 year old I was a lil skeptical , well that time I wasent prepared and when I came to target a lady said why spend so much on name brand , I said well it trusted and she showed me up sunscreen so I took a chance, let me say it worked just as well and got the job done :) nice" in 1 review
  • "It is a little thick, but I do find my skin free from sun burns so it must be working!" in 1 review
  • "The spf 30 is always my go to and I have never burned when using it." in 1 review
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
I usually like to go with name brands but I find this lotion is a good quick grab for when I am on a budget. I would definitely recommend this to someone who may not wear sunscreen daily but needs some around for the special occasion.
Mayre L.
Obviously not the best sunscreen available but it gets the job done. I prefer lotions over spray sunscreen to avoid a sticky feeling and this product does just that. I would recommend just because it is so affordable.
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA
Eh. I didn't really like it nor the smell. The packaging is alright, nothing spectacular. It's okay. I wouldn't buy again, didn't meet my expectations but you get what you pay for I guess. Don't recommend though
Tori F.
This sunscreen hasn't shown to be any different than expensive brands. It does the job that it is supposed to do. Just like any other sunscreen, you have to reapply it, which can be a hassle of your body is wet. I personally prefer spray on sunscreen.
Brittany K.
Casa Grande, AZ
This sunscreen in my opinion seems to work just as well as other high brand sunscreens. It's inexpensive and has no major perfume scents. I usually won't use sunscreens that have scents because they give me rashes but I do like this sunscreen.
Krystyna S.
While this sunscreen did protect me from getting burnt I did not like how watered down it was. I bought it for a trip out of the country because it was travel sized. I will probably not purchase again.
Kate C.
Asheville, NC
Easy to find at Target and by far one of the best priced sunscreens available. Packaging is decent but the lid tends to get a bit of build up. A little on the greasy side but I don't mind this for anything other than my face. Overall, I would build again based on price and effectiveness for keeping my skin from burning.
Daphne C.
I purchased this sunscreen product this summer at Target. It was of great value. It worked great, especially with two active boys playing in the sand and water. We did reapply after water time. I would recommend this to others.
Casey G.
Cleveland, OH
Decent bang for your buck. Got this sunscreen cheap as a means of carrying one in my purse. It does the job without looking too white or opaque on the skin. If you're looking for something on the go, this is the sunscreen you should purchase. Only like $2 too!
Annie N.
Works just as well as the more expensive brands. I love the Up & Up brands. They carry all the same products as big names for a discounted price and same effectiveness as other products. Also spf 30 is the highest you need, 15 if you want to get some Vit. D :)
Melissa M.
Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx
Madeleine S.
Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?