BY UP & UP

This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun. see more...

• Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?2 Answers
  • Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "The spf 30 is always my go to and I have never burned when using it." in 1 review
  • "It is a little thick, but I do find my skin free from sun burns so it must be working!" in 1 review
  • "It really works up from target is really good sunscreen from that brand , don't get me wrong being a prepared auntie to a 3 year old I was a lil skeptical , well that time I wasent prepared and when I came to target a lady said why spend so much on name brand , I said well it trusted and she showed me up sunscreen so I took a chance, let me say it worked just as well and got the job done :) nice" in 1 review
Jennifer A.
Endicott, NY
Affordable, high quality product! Goes on smoothly and evenly as it's not too thick and doesn't leave me feeling greasy or oily. Easy to apply, plus I like the shape of the packaging, as it avoids waste when you're out/almost out of product.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Love having a cheaper option for sunscreen that I trust. Where I live, some sunscreen goes in clearance when summer is up, great chance to stock up. Have no issues with the application of this. Would recommend and will continue to buy.
Amanda S.
Great budget buy for on the go! effective for protecting skin while coming in with a less expensive price tag. Will buy again because it comes in handy to keep in a pool bag or diaper bag for toddlers.
Mireli S.
Tampa, FL
My current sunscreen and I love it. I bought it because it was really cheap but has enough SPF for my daily activities (walking around campus between classes; I use a different sunscreen when going swimming and doing other activities outside for long periods of time). It doesn't feel greasy on my skin, and I have very oily skin, but I do notice that I look oilier as the day goes on but this happens for me with whatever sunblock I use. It also doesn't burn and isn't hard to rub in. I will keep buying.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
I do not like this at all iGoogle for walking and I play sports with my cousins why do you wear this for those are indications but it does not help me at all it does not help them it's very illegal to your skin it doesn't work ended up getting blisters from it and actually just wearing nothing at all and getting with him this is something I would not recommend there's a lot of other things out there that do work
Julianne A.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is definitely my go to sunscreen. I love the lotion sunscreens because my schooling has taught me that the sprays are bad for the environment (and not very effective to begin with). This sunscreen is not too thick but not too runny either. I feel comfortable wearing this brand all day!
Melissa M.
Kendra V.
I think that this sunscreen is great! My skin gets sunburned really easily. I was at Disneyland for a whole day and I used this periodically throughout the day, and I didn't get sunburned at all! I had no problems with it being too oily or causing me to break out. I'd recommend it!
Andrea C.
Encino, CA
This is my go to sunscreen. I love that it works great at protecting my skin and doesn't leave a lingering smell. I use this lotion every time I am outside in the sun and even in the water. Like any sunscreen, the key is to reapply. I will definitely buy it again.
Sara P.
Boerne, Tx
I always go for up and up brand. It serves its purpose well. I do prefer the sprays since they are easier to apply when I'm alone, but I also have the lotion which I carry in my camelback to use when hiking or cycling when I don't have as much skin to cover like when I go swimming. The spf 30 is always my go to and I have never burned when using it.
Melissa M.
Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx
Madeleine S.
Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?