BY UP & UP

This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun. see more...

• Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?2 Answers
  • Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "It really works up from target is really good sunscreen from that brand , don't get me wrong being a prepared auntie to a 3 year old I was a lil skeptical , well that time I wasent prepared and when I came to target a lady said why spend so much on name brand , I said well it trusted and she showed me up sunscreen so I took a chance, let me say it worked just as well and got the job done :) nice" in 1 review
  • "It is a little thick, but I do find my skin free from sun burns so it must be working!" in 1 review
  • "The spf 30 is always my go to and I have never burned when using it." in 1 review
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
I do not like this at all iGoogle for walking and I play sports with my cousins why do you wear this for those are indications but it does not help me at all it does not help them it's very illegal to your skin it doesn't work ended up getting blisters from it and actually just wearing nothing at all and getting with him this is something I would not recommend there's a lot of other things out there that do work
Julianne A.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is definitely my go to sunscreen. I love the lotion sunscreens because my schooling has taught me that the sprays are bad for the environment (and not very effective to begin with). This sunscreen is not too thick but not too runny either. I feel comfortable wearing this brand all day!
Melissa M.
Kendra V.
I think that this sunscreen is great! My skin gets sunburned really easily. I was at Disneyland for a whole day and I used this periodically throughout the day, and I didn't get sunburned at all! I had no problems with it being too oily or causing me to break out. I'd recommend it!
Andrea C.
Encino, CA
This is my go to sunscreen. I love that it works great at protecting my skin and doesn't leave a lingering smell. I use this lotion every time I am outside in the sun and even in the water. Like any sunscreen, the key is to reapply. I will definitely buy it again.
Sara P.
Boerne, Tx
I always go for up and up brand. It serves its purpose well. I do prefer the sprays since they are easier to apply when I'm alone, but I also have the lotion which I carry in my camelback to use when hiking or cycling when I don't have as much skin to cover like when I go swimming. The spf 30 is always my go to and I have never burned when using it.
Lindsay H.
It's as good as any other sunscreen at protection, but the rub in type tends to make you feel greasy. It's also harder to rub in, and can leave some white streaks. It has a typical sunscreen scent, which is nice, but nothing spectacular
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
I purchased this item in the travel size to take with me on vacation as opposed to paying more for name brand. Works just as well. I did not get any sunburn even though I was in direct sunlight for several hours and sweating. I did re-apply after lunch but that is what you should do with any sunscreen. Would repurchase.
Taylor R.
Perkasie, PA
This is your typical unblock. It works fine and smells nice, as does most sunblock. I have found that I need to reapply often, but this may have to do with my very fair skin and not necessarily the product. I would recommend for anyone looking for a simple cheap sunblock.
Laura L.
Bought this when I was going to be outside for an extended period of time. It was my first time using Target brand, but it worked just as well as name brand. It was also cheaper. I'm pleased to say that I did not get burned!
Melissa M.
Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx
Madeleine S.
Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?