Add a Photo

By UP & UP
#517 in Sunscreen
This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun.
Tori F.
Tori F.

This sunscreen hasn't shown to be any different than expensive brands. It does the job that it is supposed to do. Just like any other sunscreen, you have to reapply it, which can be a hassle of your body is wet. I personally prefer spray on sunscreen.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Casa Grande, AZ

This sunscreen in my opinion seems to work just as well as other high brand sunscreens. It's inexpensive and has no major perfume scents. I usually won't use sunscreens that have scents because they give me rashes but I do like this sunscreen.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.

It's as good as any other sunscreen at protection, but the rub in type tends to make you feel greasy. It's also harder to rub in, and can leave some white streaks. It has a typical sunscreen scent, which is nice, but nothing spectacular
Julia V.
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO

I usually like to go with name brands but I find this lotion is a good quick grab for when I am on a budget. I would definitely recommend this to someone who may not wear sunscreen daily but needs some around for the special occasion.
Skyler S.
Skyler S.

With me being very pale , it is very difficult to find a sunscreen that actually does its job. The up and up sunscreen definitely works way better than name brand sunscreens. I find myself applying it less than when I use name brand.
Laura L.
Laura L.

Bought this when I was going to be outside for an extended period of time. It was my first time using Target brand, but it worked just as well as name brand. It was also cheaper. I'm pleased to say that I did not get burned!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA

Eh. I didn't really like it nor the smell. The packaging is alright, nothing spectacular. It's okay. I wouldn't buy again, didn't meet my expectations but you get what you pay for I guess. Don't recommend though
Marie M.
Marie M.

This is a great product for me . I used this almost every afternoon when I go running . It stay in for like 2 hours straight without getting a tan . Really recommend this for people that is in the sun a lot .
Anthony R.
Anthony R.
Nashville, TN

I used this while outside working on a photo shoot for a few days. I thought it smelled fine and was easy to apply. I don't know if I didn't reapply as frequently as I should have, but I did get a little red.
melissa h.
melissa h.
La Plata, MD

I like that it has a more tolerable scent than the competitors, works well, good SPF number, costs the same as the bigger brands though but i chose for the scent. good for sensitive skin
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx
Madeleine S.
Madeleine S.
Tualatin , OR

Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?

Join Now