BY UP & UP

This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun. see more...

• Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?2 Answers
  • Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like ...2 Answers
up & up Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 10.4 oz.
  • "The spf 30 is always my go to and I have never burned when using it." in 1 review
  • "It is a little thick, but I do find my skin free from sun burns so it must be working!" in 1 review
  • "It really works up from target is really good sunscreen from that brand , don't get me wrong being a prepared auntie to a 3 year old I was a lil skeptical , well that time I wasent prepared and when I came to target a lady said why spend so much on name brand , I said well it trusted and she showed me up sunscreen so I took a chance, let me say it worked just as well and got the job done :) nice" in 1 review
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
I prefer cream lotion type sunscreens as to the spray kinds. The spray kind of gets everywhere and with the cream so I can get it in all the places I need. This is usually the target were in so it is pretty cheap and you can usually find discounts on the Target app as well. I would say this works just as good as any other sunscreen brand maybe better cuz I never have got burnt with it so I think I'll stick with it!
Kira P.
Brant Lake, NY
It’s your basic sunscreen, which is all I need for working at summer camp. I might have to reapply more than a higher spf, but that’s okay. Lotion is a little greasy, but gives better coverage than the spray.
Rachel C.
Bakersfield
Love this stuff because it’s cheap and it does the job. I always buy this brand because I love target. It’s your normal sunscreen lotion, it’s greasy and smells like sunscreen but not as potent as others.
Rachel W.
Works as well as any other sunscreen but at a lover cost. Can’t believe how high sunscreen is these days! Anyway it does leave a shine that I like on my skin but can add to the greasiness on my face later in the day.
Robyn H.
An affordable sunscreen option, the Up and Up brand is wallet friendly, yet effective. It is nice to be able to run into Target and grab this sunscreen and know that it will work when you need it.
Chelsey T.
Bountiful, UT
I don't know why, but I always feel like i get the best sun coverage with a lotion instead of a spray. I use this brand because it is affordable and I don't need anything fancy for my all-over spread. It is a little bit greasier than you would find with neutrogena, but it is great coverage!
I B.
Raleigh, NC
It's a pretty standard sunscreen. It doesn't feel particularly greasy, though I did feel like I had to do a little more rubbing to get it absorbed than some other sunscreens. The smell is kind of nice, and I didn't notice needing to reapply it any more often than any other sunscreen.
Ashley D.
Acushnet, MA
I feel as though this brand is comparable to the name brands. I am pale as a ghost and it prevented me from getting a sun burn. The price is prefect and great for a family. This is a staple is my summer bag and will always be. It goes on smooth and lasts long although I do reapply several times a day because I am pale and it is just a good idea.
d r.
I actually mostly use the baby version of this product and it does its job protecting from the harmful rays of the sun. I’ve noticed it does tend to stain whites a little and leave them tinted yellow.... and I’m also concerned with the amount of chemicals and searching for a more safe and natural product.
Koraima P.
La Palma , CA
This sunscreen is very thick and makes your skin feel all greasy. I did not like it at all even though it worked okay I will not be buying again and don't recommend it. I didn't like the scent on this either.
Melissa M.
Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx
Madeleine S.
Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?