Add a Photo

By UP & UP
#550 in Sunscreen
This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun.
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT

I do not like this at all iGoogle for walking and I play sports with my cousins why do you wear this for those are indications but it does not help me at all it does not help them it's very illegal to your skin it doesn't work ended up getting blisters from it and actually just wearing nothing at all and getting with him this is something I would not recommend there's a lot of other things out there that do work
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY

I purchased this item in the travel size to take with me on vacation as opposed to paying more for name brand. Works just as well. I did not get any sunburn even though I was in direct sunlight for several hours and sweating. I did re-apply after lunch but that is what you should do with any sunscreen. Would repurchase.
Kate C.
Kate C.
Asheville, NC

Easy to find at Target and by far one of the best priced sunscreens available. Packaging is decent but the lid tends to get a bit of build up. A little on the greasy side but I don't mind this for anything other than my face. Overall, I would build again based on price and effectiveness for keeping my skin from burning.
Julianne A.
Julianne A.
Columbus, OH

This is definitely my go to sunscreen. I love the lotion sunscreens because my schooling has taught me that the sprays are bad for the environment (and not very effective to begin with). This sunscreen is not too thick but not too runny either. I feel comfortable wearing this brand all day!
Kendra V.
Kendra V.

I think that this sunscreen is great! My skin gets sunburned really easily. I was at Disneyland for a whole day and I used this periodically throughout the day, and I didn't get sunburned at all! I had no problems with it being too oily or causing me to break out. I'd recommend it!
Amber P.
Amber P.
Lititz, PA

Used this product For the first time at the beach this summer. We usually use copper tone. We actually found to like the up and up brand better. It goes on smoothly, doesn't leave a greasy residue and work great, plus it's cheaper. We will continue to use the up and up
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Lansing, MI

I usually try to go with SPF30 so that I can get a little color but definitely not get burned! I chose this product because it was priced competitively, and it did the job against a sunny day at the beach! I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Los Angeles, CA

This is my go to sunscreen. I love that it works great at protecting my skin and doesn't leave a lingering smell. I use this lotion every time I am outside in the sun and even in the water. Like any sunscreen, the key is to reapply. I will definitely buy it again.
Casey G.
Casey G.
Cleveland, OH

Decent bang for your buck. Got this sunscreen cheap as a means of carrying one in my purse. It does the job without looking too white or opaque on the skin. If you're looking for something on the go, this is the sunscreen you should purchase. Only like $2 too!
Tori F.
Tori F.

This sunscreen hasn't shown to be any different than expensive brands. It does the job that it is supposed to do. Just like any other sunscreen, you have to reapply it, which can be a hassle of your body is wet. I personally prefer spray on sunscreen.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx
Madeleine S.
Madeleine S.
Tualatin , OR

Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?

Join Now