BY UP & UP

Safeguard your skin against the harmful effects of the sun's rays with the up & up sport sunscreen continuous spray. Offering unscented protection of spf 30, it helps keep you safe from sunburn. This skin care lotion is water resistant, allowing you to use it before heading for water activities or games like surfing, jet-skiing or water skiing. It's available in a spray-on bottle for easy application. Available in a twin pack. see more...

• Do you find that the store brand works just as well as the name b...6 Answers
Buy on Target
Rachel C.
Love this sunscreen! It’s a good value, easy to apply, and provides good coverage. It’s a nice non-greasy formula that absorbs well and doesn’t feel sticky. Definitely recommend it as a sunscreen for your body- might not be gentle enough for face, but still a good buy.
Emily P.
Harrisburg, PA
Probably our favorite go to sunscreen! The sprays usually only last one full day on the beach for my husband and I, so the two pack is most ideal! The sunscreen stays on, just wish the bottle would last as long as the actual lotion sunscreen.
Sara S.
Fairfield, CA
Does its job and goes on easily. I like the two pack option for a large family. It’s a fair price point as well so it is always a go to for me when it’s time to buy sunscreen.
Jess S.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Great for when you don’t want a stranger rubbing your lotion in! Easy to apply yourself. Great packaging although I feel you run out faster than when you use normal ltionS
Sarah C.
Hollis Center
Works amazing kids didn’t burn all summer and I got the 2 pack in the clearance bin at target, I won’t buy the expensive stuff again, not harsh at all and had a lite scent nothing to strong like some of the other brands
Kaity T.
Eagan
Inexpensive, spray on, smells fine, gentle, and effective. nothing I don't like about this product, packaging is smart. Doesn't focus off looks but the actual product. I love Target and their brand. Always keep it around.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
I got these for a big camping trip and they were GREAT! I have a history of skin cancer in my family and I felt so protected from the sun with this sunblock, I was never worried about burning. 10/10 would recommend.
McKenzie H.
Uniontown, OH
I really like these sunscreens!! They were greatly priced and even had a cartwheel!! The only downer was they got a little sticky. But if that doesn’t bother you or your hanging by the pool you will be fine!
Emily R.
Minneapolis, MN
I love spray on sunscreen more than the normal lotion sunscreen and this is one of my favorites to use! It’s a great price for the amount and it works like a charm!
Becky D.
Scottsburg, IN
This product is very effective. I really have no cons to say about it only that it works great and I love it. You should defiantly try this product. You will live it just as much as I do. I highly love it
Alissa D.
Lagrange, IN
Do you find that the store brand works just as well as the name brand?