BY UP & UP

Find tanning and sun protection at Target.com! Up & up sport sunscreen broad spectrum spf 50 twinpack 2-6oz see more...

Up & Up Sport Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Twinpack 2-6oz
  • "This is absolutely perfect for the value. My sensitive skin loves it and it lasts for a while. I can't really vouch fir its durability in water but its grt for being in tge sun. " in 3 reviews
Dayna F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Works very well, my kids don’t mind this spray.. most of them they hate but it works really well, stays on for the time period it says and doesn’t smell horrible
Lindsey L.
We are really big fans of the spray on sunscreen. This brand was actually not terrible, but it’s not my favorite. It’s cheaper than other brands, and still works, but left my skin kind of sticky. I would still probably buy it again though.
Jaimie B.
Carl Junction , MO
I purchased several of these over the summer and absolutely loved them. They didn’t leave the skin feeling sticky or greasy. Easy to apply. Long lasting and affordable. I would definitely recommend this brand to everyone.
Jessica S.
Oskaloosa , IA
I liked that it came in a 2 pack and was cheaper than the other brands. Seemed to work just as well as name brands when applied every 80 minutes as instructed. I'd definitely buy again.
Dre A.
Purchased at: Target
A great affordable option when needing to protect my family from UV damage. The spray is very easy too apply and goes on clear. I think that it is comparable to other higher end brands. I hope they come out with an organic version soon!
Heather B.
Medford, MA
I don't love aerosol sunscreen because I don't feel like it provides great coverage and often can leave you with streaks and lines of your skin being burned unless you rub it in immediately. I have used this product but I tend to stick to sunscreen lotion. It would be better if the spray didn't apply in as much of a straight stream, and more of a wide-range mist.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
This is one of the best value in terms of sunscreen because sometimes sunscreen can be a little bit pricey but the double packs you really get the most bang for your buck and you actually get a lot of product in these aerosol cans. I personally prefer the way that these cans spray and the use of aerosol sunscreen overall because it's the least messy of an application. Of course you're still going to have to rub in this product and reapply but the price and the value it's worth it.
Cheree S.
Herriman, UT
My husband has very fair and sensitive skin. This is the only sunscreen he will use. It's easier to apply to your own body than lotion, especially when reapplying. I love how well this brand sprays and locks. I can't wait until I have a reason to use it again!
Shiraya P.
Tulsa, OK
This is our go-to sunscreen for long days at the lake or playing Ultimate frisbee. It does a great job and doesn't feel greasy or runny when you sweat. Works as good as the name brand sunscreens, if not better, and buying it in a two pack lets us keep one in our car so we never forget it!
Lauren H.
New York
It’s great value. Seriously we bought $20 worth of this and are good for the year and got a $5 gift card? Amazing. I love the spray on and it definitely keeps me from getting burned. Be careful to rub it in though or your tan may be patchy.