BY UP & UP

Find tanning and sun protection at Target.com! Up & up sport sunscreen broad spectrum spf 50 twinpack 2-6oz see more...

Buy on Target
  • "This is absolutely perfect for the value. My sensitive skin loves it and it lasts for a while. I can't really vouch fir its durability in water but its grt for being in tge sun. " in 3 reviews
Dayna F.
Works very well, my kids don’t mind this spray.. most of them they hate but it works really well, stays on for the time period it says and doesn’t smell horrible
Lindsey L.
We are really big fans of the spray on sunscreen. This brand was actually not terrible, but it’s not my favorite. It’s cheaper than other brands, and still works, but left my skin kind of sticky. I would still probably buy it again though.
Jessica S.
Oskaloosa , IA
I liked that it came in a 2 pack and was cheaper than the other brands. Seemed to work just as well as name brands when applied every 80 minutes as instructed. I'd definitely buy again.
Heather B.
Medford, MA
I don't love aerosol sunscreen because I don't feel like it provides great coverage and often can leave you with streaks and lines of your skin being burned unless you rub it in immediately. I have used this product but I tend to stick to sunscreen lotion. It would be better if the spray didn't apply in as much of a straight stream, and more of a wide-range mist.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
This is one of the best value in terms of sunscreen because sometimes sunscreen can be a little bit pricey but the double packs you really get the most bang for your buck and you actually get a lot of product in these aerosol cans. I personally prefer the way that these cans spray and the use of aerosol sunscreen overall because it's the least messy of an application. Of course you're still going to have to rub in this product and reapply but the price and the value it's worth it.
Cheree S.
Herriman, UT
My husband has very fair and sensitive skin. This is the only sunscreen he will use. It's easier to apply to your own body than lotion, especially when reapplying. I love how well this brand sprays and locks. I can't wait until I have a reason to use it again!
Shiraya P.
Tulsa, OK
This is our go-to sunscreen for long days at the lake or playing Ultimate frisbee. It does a great job and doesn't feel greasy or runny when you sweat. Works as good as the name brand sunscreens, if not better, and buying it in a two pack lets us keep one in our car so we never forget it!
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
The some protection of this is amazing it really does work but the feeling it leaves on your skin you feel sticky and greasy all day in the sun and I really don't like that at all about sunscreen so there's definitely room for improvement
stefanie B.
I love buying this twin pack of sunscreen from Target. It’s great for the whole summer. The applied well and protected me from the sun. I’ve repurchased several times and will do so in the future. The price is unbeatable.
Melissa M.
Apple Valley , Ca
I love up and up brands first of all! But I am very fair skinned and I burn easily so spf 50 is a must for me. I like that this sprays on and can go on evenly so that I don't miss any spots and I don't have to rub in.