BY UP & UP

Provide protection to your skin when you enjoy your favorite outdoor games with the up & up sport spray. It has an spf rating of 30 that acts as a shield and safeguards your skins against harmful uva and uvb rays. This sun protection spray is fragrance free and provides quick coverage. Available in 6 fl oz. see more...

up & up Sport Spray SPF 30 - 6 fl.oz
  • "You also have to make sure you have to rub it in, otherwise you'll get a weird tan/burn around where you sprayed. " in 2 reviews
Elizabeth F.
Utica , KY
I love Up and Up Sport Spray 30. It always protects me from the sun. My kiddos even use it. It's nice to just turn the knob and spray and then lock it back. So much easier than lotion. We NEVER go to the pool, beach etc without this spray! It's always in our bag!
Shaz S.
Latham, NY
The spray works fine - it's cheaper than the name brands. I go through a few of these bottles a month. HOWEVER - the nozzle spray is just awful. I think I have had issues with over half of the bottles i've purchased (2 when first used) where there is still lotion in the bottle, but it is defective and won't spray out. Very frustrating. Keep your receipts. But when it works, it blocks the sun.
Heather C.
Newport
I think this sunscreen works just fine for running around. As long as you follow the directions and reapply every 80 minutes or so, you shouldn't have to worry about getting a burn. Fair warning, though: I put some on my face (stupid, I know) and it burned like crazy when I sweated and it got into my eyes.
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
-works great
-I go into the water within 1-3 minutes after putting on and don't reapply for about two hours or so come home with no sunburn
-I tend to buy this product a year in advance as the sale prices drop after summer clearance
-no weird smell
-sprays out nicely and can even put on face without residue marks that get in your eyes once in water
Stephanie J.
Great price! no awful smell and it last long. it dries quick and has an oily texture that absorbs into your skin so that you don't have to reapply as often.
Eric F.
Kasson, MN
Works awesome. hi my neme is fla and this suncrene works awesome. I live it. Hola Como Estas? Muy Buen Cy Ty. Soy de quatimala. Verry efective not disapointing it is affordample but not expencive
Roberta D.
Reading, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert

i think that everyone should have a good can or bottle of sunscreen with them at all time. I am not a brand brat so I don't really mind which I get. This one by up and up is great because you can pick it up at target and you know you're getting a good brand. I have to have SPF with at least 30 in it
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product. I compared it with neutrogena and I prefer this one due to the consistency of the liquid and its lasting effect. I don't feel that I need to reapply too often.
Jessica G.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the price got these on clearance and I love that the spray is easy and not messy application.. definitely would keep using it
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product!! Target's up and up brand is amazing and this sunscreen spray is just like all the name brands. It is very easy to use and makes reapplying fun and not a chore. Also, the smell of aerosol isn't too bad. I definitely recommend it!!!