BY UP & UP

Provide protection to your skin when you enjoy your favorite outdoor games with the up & up sport spray. It has an spf rating of 30 that acts as a shield and safeguards your skins against harmful uva and uvb rays. This sun protection spray is fragrance free and provides quick coverage. Available in 6 fl oz. see more...

up & up Sport Spray SPF 30 - 6 fl.oz
  • "You also have to make sure you have to rub it in, otherwise you'll get a weird tan/burn around where you sprayed. " in 2 reviews
Elizabeth F.
Utica , KY
I love Up and Up Sport Spray 30. It always protects me from the sun. My kiddos even use it. It's nice to just turn the knob and spray and then lock it back. So much easier than lotion. We NEVER go to the pool, beach etc without this spray! It's always in our bag!
Heather C.
Newport
I think this sunscreen works just fine for running around. As long as you follow the directions and reapply every 80 minutes or so, you shouldn't have to worry about getting a burn. Fair warning, though: I put some on my face (stupid, I know) and it burned like crazy when I sweated and it got into my eyes.
Eric F.
Kasson, MN
Works awesome. hi my neme is fla and this suncrene works awesome. I live it. Hola Como Estas? Muy Buen Cy Ty. Soy de quatimala. Verry efective not disapointing it is affordample but not expencive
Roberta D.
Reading, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert

i think that everyone should have a good can or bottle of sunscreen with them at all time. I am not a brand brat so I don't really mind which I get. This one by up and up is great because you can pick it up at target and you know you're getting a good brand. I have to have SPF with at least 30 in it
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product. I compared it with neutrogena and I prefer this one due to the consistency of the liquid and its lasting effect. I don't feel that I need to reapply too often.
Jessica G.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the price got these on clearance and I love that the spray is easy and not messy application.. definitely would keep using it
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product!! Target's up and up brand is amazing and this sunscreen spray is just like all the name brands. It is very easy to use and makes reapplying fun and not a chore. Also, the smell of aerosol isn't too bad. I definitely recommend it!!!
Whitney L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off, Target brand is my favorite store brand ever, so I may be a bit biased, but I really like this sunscreen, it sprays on super light, and it doesn't have a strong smell like some other aerosol can kinds that I've used.
Julia H.
Works really well to protect you from the sun! And I like that it is not greasy or sticky or antyhing.
Crystal M.
Markleysburg, Pa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works good. Don't smell bad. My kids use it when they are doing track and band. Cheaper that the name brand but works just as good.