BY UP & UP

Provide protection to your skin when you enjoy your favorite outdoor games with the up & up sport spray. It has an spf rating of 30 that acts as a shield and safeguards your skins against harmful uva and uvb rays. This sun protection spray is fragrance free and provides quick coverage. Available in 6 fl oz. see more...

up & up Sport Spray SPF 30 - 6 fl.oz
  • "You also have to make sure you have to rub it in, otherwise you'll get a weird tan/burn around where you sprayed. " in 2 reviews
Shaz S.
Shaz S.
Latham, NY
The spray works fine - it's cheaper than the name brands. I go through a few of these bottles a month. HOWEVER - the nozzle spray is just awful. I think I have had issues with over half of the bottles i've purchased (2 when first used) where there is still lotion in the bottle, but it is defective and won't spray out. Very frustrating. Keep your receipts. But when it works, it blocks the sun.
Jackeline B.
Jackeline B.
It's just as good as a name brand sunscreen spray but less expensive! Worth buying!
Anna H.
Anna H.
Great Outdoors Expert
Easy to use and quick to spray on and go! Good price for the quality but I would suggest reapplying this one constantly to make sure you don't burn!
Ren M.
Ren M.
Homestead, PA
Cheap but it's obvious. I was a little hesitant at first to use it but figured why not since it's cheaper. It left me with streaky sunburn when it didn't spread correctly and it's a little greasy and left me with breakouts.
Shanda C.
Shanda C.
Used this summer on my 20 month old and while it's easy to apply he still got a little burn and it was a very high spf. Definitely reapply often, don't know that I'll use it next year but it is definitely more convenient than trying to rub a squirmy toddler down with sunscreen.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I had this last summer. Quick & easy with 30SPF for good coverage. Up and Up is a cheaper brand but great quality.
Helen M.
Helen M.
Lynn, Ma
It's not sticky nor greasy and it doesn't smell bad it those protect from the sun tho but reapplied every time you are drenched in water
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
First off, Target brand is my favorite store brand ever, so I may be a bit biased, but I really like this sunscreen, it sprays on super light, and it doesn't have a strong smell like some other aerosol can kinds that I've used.
Nessa S.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
I love this product!! Target's up and up brand is amazing and this sunscreen spray is just like all the name brands. It is very easy to use and makes reapplying fun and not a chore. Also, the smell of aerosol isn't too bad. I definitely recommend it!!!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Aurora, CO
Love the price got these on clearance and I love that the spray is easy and not messy application.. definitely would keep using it