BY UP & UP

Provide protection to your skin when you enjoy your favorite outdoor games with the up & up sport spray. It has an spf rating of 30 that acts as a shield and safeguards your skins against harmful uva and uvb rays. This sun protection spray is fragrance free and provides quick coverage. Available in 6 fl oz. see more...

up & up Sport Spray SPF 30 - 6 fl.oz
  • "You also have to make sure you have to rub it in, otherwise you'll get a weird tan/burn around where you sprayed. " in 2 reviews
Kayla L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I had this last summer. Quick & easy with 30SPF for good coverage. Up and Up is a cheaper brand but great quality.
Crystal M.
Markleysburg, Pa
Works good. Don't smell bad. My kids use it when they are doing track and band. Cheaper that the name brand but works just as good.
Melissa M.
This clogged when I tried to apply it and did not sprat evenly. It also left me feeling sticky and oily.
Kristina B.
Los Angeles, CA
Great price, and its the same as any name brands. Definitely recommend - save a few bucks!
Daisy F.
This brand is excellent and I like tto think its the same as name brand. works well
Jackeline B.
It's just as good as a name brand sunscreen spray but less expensive! Worth buying!
Tanya t.
Burbank, CA
Not crazy about the Target brand of spray. Works ok, and smells funny. Has a very oily residue
Jessica G.
Aurora, CO
Love the price got these on clearance and I love that the spray is easy and not messy application.. definitely would keep using it
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product. I compared it with neutrogena and I prefer this one due to the consistency of the liquid and its lasting effect. I don't feel that I need to reapply too often.
Shaz S.
Latham, NY
The spray works fine - it's cheaper than the name brands. I go through a few of these bottles a month. HOWEVER - the nozzle spray is just awful. I think I have had issues with over half of the bottles i've purchased (2 when first used) where there is still lotion in the bottle, but it is defective and won't spray out. Very frustrating. Keep your receipts. But when it works, it blocks the sun.