BY UP & UP

Provide protection to your skin when you enjoy your favorite outdoor games with the up & up sport spray. It has an spf rating of 30 that acts as a shield and safeguards your skins against harmful uva and uvb rays. This sun protection spray is fragrance free and provides quick coverage. Available in 6 fl oz. see more...

up & up Sport Spray SPF 30 - 6 fl.oz
  • "You also have to make sure you have to rub it in, otherwise you'll get a weird tan/burn around where you sprayed. " in 2 reviews
Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.
Howe, TX
I love the convenience of the spray on sunscreen but have noticed in the last two years that it leaves a yellow stain on my kids clothes and bathing suits so we don't use it as often because it ruins their clothes.
Jaime G.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
Great Outdoors Expert
I really wanted to like this brand, since it is readily available and inexpensive. We tested it one year during our annual softball tournament and I ended up having a terrible reaction to it. It ended up in my eyes and both were swollen and red for days :(.
Tanya t.
Tanya t.
Burbank, CA
Not crazy about the Target brand of spray. Works ok, and smells funny. Has a very oily residue
Daisy F.
Daisy F.
This brand is excellent and I like tto think its the same as name brand. works well
Britt C.
Britt C.
Buffalo, NY
This has great coverage!!! I used it this summer and was happy with it, but definitely had to reapply on a regular basis. The first time I used it I got kind of sunburned because of how thin it was. You also have to make sure you have to rub it in, otherwise you'll get a weird tan/burn around where you sprayed.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Los Angeles, CA
Great price, and its the same as any name brands. Definitely recommend - save a few bucks!
Holly F.
Holly F.
Columbia, MD
I've bought this a few times because my Dad always uses up my sunscreen! The price point is right, and you can buy them in twin packs so I don't mind so much when he uses it up on a beach vacation. I just have one bottle out, and hide the other!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Markleysburg, Pa
Works good. Don't smell bad. My kids use it when they are doing track and band. Cheaper that the name brand but works just as good.
Galina D.
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
Very easy to apply and works really well! U do need to reapply this after a while or after going into water or I'll burn!
 Monica F.
Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product. I compared it with neutrogena and I prefer this one due to the consistency of the liquid and its lasting effect. I don't feel that I need to reapply too often.