up & up Sport Spray SPF 30 - 6 fl.oz

Provide protection to your skin when you enjoy your favorite outdoor games with the up & up sport spray. It has an spf rating of 30 that acts as a shield and safeguards your skins against harmful uva and uvb rays. This sun protection spray is fragrance free and provides quick coverage. Available in 6 fl oz. see more...

up & up Sport Spray SPF 30 - 6 fl.oz
  • "You also have to make sure you have to rub it in, otherwise you'll get a weird tan/burn around where you sprayed. " in 2 reviews
Ren M.
Munhall, PA
Cheap but it's obvious. I was a little hesitant at first to use it but figured why not since it's cheaper. It left me with streaky sunburn when it didn't spread correctly and it's a little greasy and left me with breakouts.
Kassandra L.
Howe, TX
I love the convenience of the spray on sunscreen but have noticed in the last two years that it leaves a yellow stain on my kids clothes and bathing suits so we don't use it as often because it ruins their clothes.
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
Bought this for my husband for an outdoor training this summer. He said it worked "okay", but had to reapply. He's very fair-skinned, though, so burns easily and managed only to get slightly burned in a few areas.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
For being a store brand and cheaper it does what it was implied for so i mean as long as it does just that then awesome. but i was a bit greasy, we didn't have any skin reactions to it, but i probably wouldn't repurchase.
Shanda C.
Used this summer on my 20 month old and while it's easy to apply he still got a little burn and it was a very high spf. Definitely reapply often, don't know that I'll use it next year but it is definitely more convenient than trying to rub a squirmy toddler down with sunscreen.
Eric F.
Kasson, MN
Works awesome. hi my neme is fla and this suncrene works awesome. I live it. Hola Como Estas? Muy Buen Cy Ty. Soy de quatimala. Verry efective not disapointing it is affordample but not expencive
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product. I compared it with neutrogena and I prefer this one due to the consistency of the liquid and its lasting effect. I don't feel that I need to reapply too often.
Stephanie J.
Great price! no awful smell and it last long. it dries quick and has an oily texture that absorbs into your skin so that you don't have to reapply as often.
Anna H.
Easy to use and quick to spray on and go! Good price for the quality but I would suggest reapplying this one constantly to make sure you don't burn!
Chloe Y.
This product is so great for summer activities! I used it throughout my whole softball summer season and couldn't have asked for a better product.