BY UP & UP

Provide protection to your skin when you enjoy your favorite outdoor games with the up & up sport spray. It has an spf rating of 30 that acts as a shield and safeguards your skins against harmful uva and uvb rays. This sun protection spray is fragrance free and provides quick coverage. Available in 6 fl oz. see more...

up & up Sport Spray SPF 30 - 6 fl.oz
  • "You also have to make sure you have to rub it in, otherwise you'll get a weird tan/burn around where you sprayed. " in 2 reviews
Whitney L.
First off, Target brand is my favorite store brand ever, so I may be a bit biased, but I really like this sunscreen, it sprays on super light, and it doesn't have a strong smell like some other aerosol can kinds that I've used.
Ren M.
Homestead, PA
Cheap but it's obvious. I was a little hesitant at first to use it but figured why not since it's cheaper. It left me with streaky sunburn when it didn't spread correctly and it's a little greasy and left me with breakouts.
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
Bought this for my husband for an outdoor training this summer. He said it worked "okay", but had to reapply. He's very fair-skinned, though, so burns easily and managed only to get slightly burned in a few areas.
Kassandra L.
Howe, TX
I love the convenience of the spray on sunscreen but have noticed in the last two years that it leaves a yellow stain on my kids clothes and bathing suits so we don't use it as often because it ruins their clothes.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
For being a store brand and cheaper it does what it was implied for so i mean as long as it does just that then awesome. but i was a bit greasy, we didn't have any skin reactions to it, but i probably wouldn't repurchase.
Shanda C.
Used this summer on my 20 month old and while it's easy to apply he still got a little burn and it was a very high spf. Definitely reapply often, don't know that I'll use it next year but it is definitely more convenient than trying to rub a squirmy toddler down with sunscreen.
Anna H.
Easy to use and quick to spray on and go! Good price for the quality but I would suggest reapplying this one constantly to make sure you don't burn!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
It's not sticky nor greasy and it doesn't smell bad it those protect from the sun tho but reapplied every time you are drenched in water
Chloe Y.
This product is so great for summer activities! I used it throughout my whole softball summer season and couldn't have asked for a better product.
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
Very easy to apply and works really well! U do need to reapply this after a while or after going into water or I'll burn!