BY UP & UP

Provide protection to your skin when you enjoy your favorite outdoor games with the up & up sport spray. It has an spf rating of 30 that acts as a shield and safeguards your skins against harmful uva and uvb rays. This sun protection spray is fragrance free and provides quick coverage. Available in 6 fl oz. see more...

up & up Sport Spray SPF 30 - 6 fl.oz
  • "You also have to make sure you have to rub it in, otherwise you'll get a weird tan/burn around where you sprayed. " in 2 reviews
brandie b.
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
-works great
-I go into the water within 1-3 minutes after putting on and don't reapply for about two hours or so come home with no sunburn
-I tend to buy this product a year in advance as the sale prices drop after summer clearance
-no weird smell
-sprays out nicely and can even put on face without residue marks that get in your eyes once in water
Heather C.
Heather C.
Newport
I think this sunscreen works just fine for running around. As long as you follow the directions and reapply every 80 minutes or so, you shouldn't have to worry about getting a burn. Fair warning, though: I put some on my face (stupid, I know) and it burned like crazy when I sweated and it got into my eyes.
Roberta D.
Roberta D.
Reading, PA

i think that everyone should have a good can or bottle of sunscreen with them at all time. I am not a brand brat so I don't really mind which I get. This one by up and up is great because you can pick it up at target and you know you're getting a good brand. I have to have SPF with at least 30 in it
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Utica , KY
I love Up and Up Sport Spray 30. It always protects me from the sun. My kiddos even use it. It's nice to just turn the knob and spray and then lock it back. So much easier than lotion. We NEVER go to the pool, beach etc without this spray! It's always in our bag!
Eric F.
Eric F.
Kasson, MN
Works awesome. hi my neme is fla and this suncrene works awesome. I live it. Hola Como Estas? Muy Buen Cy Ty. Soy de quatimala. Verry efective not disapointing it is affordample but not expencive
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Great price! no awful smell and it last long. it dries quick and has an oily texture that absorbs into your skin so that you don't have to reapply as often.
Shaz S.
Shaz S.
Latham, NY
The spray works fine - it's cheaper than the name brands. I go through a few of these bottles a month. HOWEVER - the nozzle spray is just awful. I think I have had issues with over half of the bottles i've purchased (2 when first used) where there is still lotion in the bottle, but it is defective and won't spray out. Very frustrating. Keep your receipts. But when it works, it blocks the sun.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Great Outdoors Expert
Easy to use and quick to spray on and go! Good price for the quality but I would suggest reapplying this one constantly to make sure you don't burn!
Jackeline B.
Jackeline B.
It's just as good as a name brand sunscreen spray but less expensive! Worth buying!
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I had this last summer. Quick & easy with 30SPF for good coverage. Up and Up is a cheaper brand but great quality.