BY UP & UP

Find Tanning And Sun Protection at Target.com! Up & Up Sport SPF50 8Floz C-Spray see more...

VIC K.
This sunscreen definitely works against sunburns and was non-irritating to my skin. The scent was a bit strong. I went through these aerosol cans SO quickly. It’s more convenient to use a spray, but it definitely does not last as long.
Kathy V.
I really like spray body sunblock. It’s easy to use and I like the ‘sport’ because it’s sweat and splash resistant. I love the up&up brand from Target- just as good as the name brand stuff but for a fraction of bane brand price.
Morgan G.
Davie, FL
Up & up is affordable and works great! My skin feels smooth and smells great. I prefer the spray bottle because it goes on more even than liquid sunscreen. It also allows me to get to hard to reach areas like my back.
Amber G.
Akron, OH
I love the spray on this sunscreen. And it’s SPF 50, which is great coverage. I reapply every few hours and don’t get burned. It soaks right into the skin and has never stained my clothes.
Erin W.
I feel like this sunscreen does just fine. I bought it because the spray is easier to use but we go through it so quickly. Sometimes it can leave you streaky which isn’t good but make sure you still rub it in. The old school liquid sunscreen is probably better and longer lasting but this spray is nice for something quick.
Brooke S.
Louisville, KY
I like the buy the sport brand because I feel like it'll stay on better than the regular kind. I also enjoy the spray bottle because it makes application so much easier.
Emiley H.
Delray Beach , FL
It's a great sunscreen for a very competitive price. The "sport" sunscreen allows you to go through all that comes with sports (sweat, dirt, and sun) without getting burned. You don't need to apply frequently (I do if I've gone swimming), but other than that, only light touch ups. Definitely recommend.
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
I use as much sunscreen as I can in the summer, I’m super pale and burn really easily. In addition to trying to stay out of the sun - I use this sunscreen religiously. It’s affordable which is important when you use it as much as I do! It provides great results - but remember to reapply!!
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
This is an awesome sunscreen at an affordable price much cheaper than all of the other main brand name on the shelf. It’s easy to use you can spray right on no need to rub it in. The other big plus is that the top come lock so you don’t have to worry about it spring things in your bag
Becky M.
Fallbrook, CA
I love using this sunscreen. I love that it comes in 50spf because I feel like I can switch to it when it's especially sunny out and be protected. It also is great for my daughter too. I feel like it gives a great layer of protection and the affordability of it is nice too!