BY UP & UP

Find Tanning And Sun Protection at Target.com! Up & Up Sport SPF50 8Floz C-Spray see more...

Katie M.
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
I love this sunscreen. Not only does it cost less than traditional "brands", but it works just as hard as the other ones. It's easy to use, covers well, protects from the sun, and is less expensive! However, it does have a few downsides: it can stain clothing, it leaves a bit of a sticky residue, and it has a very strong sunscreen smell. But this is a SPORT sunscreen, not a daily use sunscreen.
Robin B.
Robin B.
Winterville, NC
I use this on my body and rarely have problems with burning as long as I'm carefully to fully cover. This sunscreen does feel very greasy once it is on and I feel like I'm constantly having to wipe my hands with my towel so I don't get sunscreen everywhere. I like the convenience of not having to rub in sunscreen, but if I have time I prefer to use other brands and rub the sunscreen in.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Marietta, GA
This worked well in a pinch when they were out of stock of our regular sunscreen! You can't beat the U&U prices either- and they don't skimp on quality. I don't feel like it lasted quite as long as the usual brand name, but then again it was a hot, sweaty day when we nabbed this at Target. Would definitely purchase again if needed, though!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Troutdale, OR
We got the bulk pack of 2 at target, and they have lasted for awhile. The sunscreen is pretty average, like other sunscreens. Although much cheaper due to the fact that it is a target brand rather than a brand name. Would recommend if you're looking for an average sunscreen that will get the job done!
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Yuba City
The up & up target brand is so convenient! It's priced really well and worlds just as good as the name brands. I really like the spray effect as it makes it super easy to put on. The smell is a little strong but it's to be expected from a sunscreen. We will be buying this a second time.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Fargo, ND
My husband loves this sunscreen. He has super pale skin and likes to really load up on the sunblock. the Up and Up brand is cheaper than other brands on the market, but just as effective. I love that we can just spray it on and are good to go. Having a sweat proof sunblock is fantastic!
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
San Diego, CA
I never used a spray on sunscreen before. I have always have the preconception that it would go on evenly or enough for full coverage. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this product. I felt.fully.covered by the spray. Did have to rub in a little but much better than cream based.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Omaha, NE
We purchase this sunscreen in 3 packs for our kid's daycare. It seems to do the trick for fast touch ups before time on the playground but I'm not a fan of the strong smell. We tell our kids to hold their breath while we spray as we're worried about them inhaling the chemicals.
Parker M.
Parker M.
Fayetteville , AR
Sunscreen is sunscreen. Why pay so much money for sunscreen when you can get the exact same thing for half the price with a chartwheel. People are so picky about buying sunscreen but if it protects me from the sun i don't mind buying a cheaper brand and saving myself some money
Kassi N.
Kassi N.
I love that there is a cheaper alternative for high SPF sunblock. This is the stuff I get every summer, because I hate the lotion kind. I think it provides decent protection, but make sure to reapply every hour to be safe. Would recommend, mostly because of the price point.