BY UP & UP

Find Tanning And Sun Protection at Target.com! Up & Up Sport SPF50 8Floz C-Spray see more...

VIC K.
This sunscreen definitely works against sunburns and was non-irritating to my skin. The scent was a bit strong. I went through these aerosol cans SO quickly. It’s more convenient to use a spray, but it definitely does not last as long.
Summer Y.
Spring Hill, FL
This sunscreen does the job of keeping my skin from being burned. However the only thing I really don't like about it is that it is VERY greasy and it doesn't wash off easily at all. I do like the sunscreen though.
Erin W.
I feel like this sunscreen does just fine. I bought it because the spray is easier to use but we go through it so quickly. Sometimes it can leave you streaky which isn’t good but make sure you still rub it in. The old school liquid sunscreen is probably better and longer lasting but this spray is nice for something quick.
Brooke S.
Louisville, KY
I like the buy the sport brand because I feel like it'll stay on better than the regular kind. I also enjoy the spray bottle because it makes application so much easier.
Emiley H.
Delray Beach , FL
It's a great sunscreen for a very competitive price. The "sport" sunscreen allows you to go through all that comes with sports (sweat, dirt, and sun) without getting burned. You don't need to apply frequently (I do if I've gone swimming), but other than that, only light touch ups. Definitely recommend.
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
This is an awesome sunscreen at an affordable price much cheaper than all of the other main brand name on the shelf. It’s easy to use you can spray right on no need to rub it in. The other big plus is that the top come lock so you don’t have to worry about it spring things in your bag
Becky M.
Fallbrook, CA
I love using this sunscreen. I love that it comes in 50spf because I feel like I can switch to it when it's especially sunny out and be protected. It also is great for my daughter too. I feel like it gives a great layer of protection and the affordability of it is nice too!
lala N.
I use this on my son when he play football in the summer. It’s great m! It stays on. He sweats a lot during football and no matter what he seems protected after 3 hours out in direct sunlight he still isn’t burned. However you can not put this on the face. It will burn!
the sunscreen feels a little tacky on the body but there is a lot of product and it is cheap. i purchased this at walmart and although it is not my favorite, i think that it is easy to carry around and therefor will recommend it.
Adelaide B.
Manhattan
This affordable sun screen is just as good as any other. The spray application is easy, and drys fast. It also last long so you don’t have to be constantly reapplying when you should be in the pool! I love this product.