BY UP & UP

Find Tanning And Sun Protection at Target.com! Up & Up Sport SPF30 8Floz C-Spray see more...

Amanda R.
Cleveland, TN
Pretty basic sunscreen from one of my favorite stores! I would definite repurchase because of the price and effectiveness! I’ve only used it a few times but was definitely work tho it! I would recommend.
Becky M.
Fallbrook, CA
This is my go to sunscreen. I find that for everyday uses the 30spf is a great option. I carry this around with us in my daughters diaper bag so it's always accessible. I love the spray option. It makes it easy to spray on myself. For my daughter I love that I can spray it into my hands and the rub it on her so I know she's covered.
Jaime N.
Bullhead City, AZ
Best quality for a generic, has staying power we purchased this instead of the coppertone sport. Was not disappointed works just as good abbr saved about $4.00 vs the high end.
Tanaisia O.
Providence, RI
Up and Up. 😍 I use this product on the DAILY- from the chapstick to the sunscreen, definitely a keeper! For sunscreen it actually doesn’t smell bad at all, and for the chapstick, kept my lips refreshing for days (I say days because my chapsticks never last, and like this one, they get lost easily)!
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
I love target all their generic products are of good quality. I buy the sport sunscreen because we use a lot and it saves us so much money over the brand name product.
Kate H.
Keeps me from burning. Applies evenly. Purchased at target. Goes on better than lotions. One of only 2 sunblocks I will use. Really great value. Easy to find as it is available at target. I would recommend it to everyone.
Addison W.
Fruitport, MI
This sunscreen worked wonders for my active lifestyle in the summertime. With water and sweat it protected my skin but also allowed room for tanning without burning or drying out my skin! Great for someone in the elements of the summer! Highly recommend.
Brad B.
Colorado Springs, CO
My wife and I swear by spray on sunscreen. The ease of use and the speed with which you can apply it make it the only way to handle both of us plus for kids, especially the younger ones.

The problem you face with spray on sunscreen is generally coverage. Are you getting enough on every exposed bit of skin? Is it rubbing in where it's sprayed, or just getting rubbed around?

With this Up & Up sunscreen, we've never had to worry about it. My wife and I are both pasty and incapable of tanning, and it seems most of our kids have suffered the same fate. But a quick spray of this sunscreen has always managed to adequately protect us all. Nobody has ever come home burned when we've used this sunscreen.

Our most common use is visiting the zoo and other outdoor attractions, where we tend to get sweaty and spend long hours exposed. But this stuff has always served us all day long. Our zoo even has a splash pad where our kids cool off, and the sunscreen has always held on, no matter how wet they get.

One final plus is that compared to most sunscreens, spray on our otherwise, my wife and I agree that this Up & Up sunscreen feels less greasy. That's always a bonus, since nobody wants to be greasy all day.

The only drawback is that with so many people to cover, the can doesn't seem to last very long. A larger can would seal the deal, and we'd never buy another brand again.
Alexis M.
Geneva, IL
My family is a pale family, so we use lots and lots of sunscreen in the summer. It would be expensive to buy anything else, so we stock up on bottles of this! Super affordable and effective
Amanda S.
Portsmouth, OH
The only sun block I️ use! The coverage and price of this product you can’t pass up. It’s the only sunscreen that doesn’t break me out or make me itch. Target has done it again with another great product!