BY UP & UP

Find Tanning And Sun Protection at Target.com! Up & Up Sport SPF15 C-Spray Triple Pack 3-6 Floz see more...

• How long does this last after application? 1 Answers
Victoria H.
Spring Valley, CA
Great price for a great product, and I love the value. I buy one of these and it lasts us all summer. I love the sprays over the traditional creams, so this is perfect for our family of four during the sunny times!
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
The price of Up & Up Sport SPF Triple Pack can't be beat when stocking up for vacations or beach trips. The target brand suntan spray works just as well as name brand competitors at a fraction of the price. The spray bottles pack well into suitcases and hold up during travel without leaking. SPF 15 is great for days when the sun is not too strong, otherwise you will find yourself reapplying.
Sherry M.
Gilbertsville, PA
Product works as described.  It does not leave a residue at the end of the day like some spray sunblock I have tried.  I have never been burnt after using this product.  The price is a plus!
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
We keep up and up sunscreen year round in our house to use when working I the yard, going to he beach, when we are spending the day outside, etc,. I think it’s on par with the big brands!
Melissa B.
McArthur, CA
My favorite activity is Kayaking, my skin is exposed to a lot of sun in the summer. It's get to have afford and effective sun protection. It's easy to reapply while on my boat and the spray never clogs. This is one of my first spring purchases every year.
Angie C.
Brunswick, OH
Up and UK is generally anot foldable brand, which is much appreciated, but quality is also appreciated. This sunscreen was easy to apply with the spray bottle, but also easy to rub off. This spray matches it's low price. I would definitely rather pay more for a better sun protection.
Olivia M.
Plymouth, MI
I brought 6 cans of this to Costa Rica with me and it worked fine. No irritation on my sensitive skin and I returned home from that trip without a sunburn. On my pale skin, in that intense of sun, that’s practically unheard of! Will continue to buy.
✖️Erin h.
Cordova, TN
I will always have over target store brand products. I love you target you never failed to impress me!!! This sunscreen has become my skins and my wallets best friend during the summer heat!
I kayak and bike and need a reliable product that won't leave streaks or a sunburn after swimming or sweating. This sunscreen works great. I've forgotten to rub it in after spraying it on and didn't have streaks or missed spots. I reapplied it after swimming and it does turn white if you spray it on wet skin, but that doesn't seem to prevent it from working. I prefer the cool or dry versions of sunscreen so I deducted a star for that, but all in all a good solid sport sunscreen.
Becky G.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
I use to use this brand , but i won't any longer unless you want your collars YELLOW. Yes, they sell for a great price, but it ruined my husbands shirts. It did not meet my standards or expectations at all I will not be buying these in the future. I will be going with another brand.
Miranda T.
Kansas City, MO
How long does this last after application?