BY UP & UP

Stock up and take care of you and your family's teeth with the up & up soft toothbrush set in a convenient 2-pack. The textured handle helps you effectively brush your teeth without losing your grip. These soft bristle toothbrushes away plague, bacteria and food debris for a thorough clean. The contoured shape of these soft toothbrushes is comfortable to use and provides an all around effective tooth brushing experience, morning, night and after mealtime. see more...

Melanie L.
Ceres, CA
These toothbrushes have a color reminding system to remind users to change out their brushes after some time.
Tiffany M.
Virginia
Love the up and up brand. I always choose a soft bristled toothbrush because it cleans without being too rough.
Lauren J.
Why spend a fortune on toothbrushes that we replace every couple of months when I can buy Up&Up for half the price and I can get them in a multi pack so I get more bang for buck and with a family of 5 it’s greatly needed.
Hannah H.
NOT particularly soft. These irritated my sensitive gums, so I’ve just used them for cleaning my grout. Great for cleaning but that’s not what I bought them for.
Jessica W.
Hebron, MD
Basic plastic toothbrushes. We bought them because they do the job and are cheap. We are becoming more and more health and environmental conscious and will be buying bamboo compostable toothbrushes once this pack runs out.
Chloe R.
Corinth, TX
I change my toothbrush all the time, but I’ve really liked these. Simple and affordable and they get the job done.
Sabrina R.
I would love to use it, I have already bought products of this brand and they are fabulous, widely recommended
Katey M.
Des Moines, WA
It’s a toothbrush. There’s not really anything to review. It does its job. Bristles are soft.
Sabrina A.
Louisville
The quality just isn’t as great when it’s compared to the others. But if you’re not looking for much just go for it
Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies