BY UP & UP

Stock up and take care of you and your family's teeth with the up & up soft toothbrush set in a convenient 2-pack. The textured handle helps you effectively brush your teeth without losing your grip. These soft bristle toothbrushes away plague, bacteria and food debris for a thorough clean. The contoured shape of these soft toothbrushes is comfortable to use and provides an all around effective tooth brushing experience, morning, night and after mealtime. see more...

Sabrina R.
Miami, Florida
I would love to use it, I have already bought products of this brand and they are fabulous, widely recommended
Katey M.
Des Moines
It’s a toothbrush. There’s not really anything to review. It does its job. Bristles are soft.
Sabrina A.
Louisville
The quality just isn’t as great when it’s compared to the others. But if you’re not looking for much just go for it
Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Diana G.
I buy this pack because it's the most affordable and because I have 7 people living at home. So basically when I get a toothbrush, every one else does too! They love it. It does the job well and I would buy again.
Sami A.
Fullerton, CA
Great quality toothbrushes for a great price. I see little to no difference between the Up & Up brand and name brand toothbrushes. It met all my expectations. I would definitely buy them again. It's a great deal, especially for a family.
Chellsie R.
These toothbrushes are affordable and work great! That's exactly what I look for when purchasing toothbrushes for my family because we go through them so fast.
Elisabeth B.
Tallahassee, FL
A good manual toothbrush. Very comparable to competitors, but it's more affordable which is always nice. Exactly what I expected and does the trick! I love these and have bought them over and over again!
Rachel S.
Stockton, CA
Yessss hello I love this,this is what we are using,affordable yet effective e.more more plssss
Bethany T.
A nice tooth brush with comfortable bristles. The handle is easy to grip making the brush easy to manuever