BY UP & UP

Stock up and take care of you and your family's teeth with the up & up soft toothbrush set in a convenient 2-pack. The textured handle helps you effectively brush your teeth without losing your grip. These soft bristle toothbrushes away plague, bacteria and food debris for a thorough clean. The contoured shape of these soft toothbrushes is comfortable to use and provides an all around effective tooth brushing experience, morning, night and after mealtime. see more...

Veronica S.
Winter Spgs, FL
Great toothbrush gets the job done keeps its shape and great price would recommend and repurchase
Angela E.
You would not believe how hard it is to find soft bristle toothbrushes here unless you buy baby toothbrushes. As I don't want to wear down my enamel and erode my gums, Target was my first stop back home to stock up on necessities like oral care and cleaning supplies. This brand is just as good as my Reach toothbrushes and cost less, especially in the multi-packs.
LaTaya N.
These are cheap disposable tools rushed. They are great for traveling because they don't need to be kept after wards and is cheaper than leading brands. I would say it's perfect for when you forgot to pack one and you can get a few for the family.
Devon L.
Cypress, TX
I love Target brand products. They are very affordable and work just as good as brand name. I love these toothbrushes. The soft ones are perfect on my sensitive gums. I would highly recommend these!
Kayla S.
Milwaukee, WI
Even though they're cheap they work quite nice and last as long as a nicer toothbrush. They don't feel flimsy or breakable
Jennifer M.
Does the job, but gets kind of stiff after using it (when dry) rather than staying soft.
Andrea Z.
Value packs are great! I like a new firm toothbrush so I always keep many handy around my house. This is a perfect pack for that.
Cheyenne C.
Gilbert, AZ
Feels just like a normal toothbrush. You can't even tell that it's not a name brand. I have to make sure my toothbrushes are extra soft and this one is perfect!
Courtney G.
Broadview Hts, OH
I'm a huge fan of generic brands such as the Up&Up from Target! The toothbrushes are just as good as spending a lot of money on the name brand ones. Very soft and they seem to last a long time if you clean them regularly.
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
love these! very affordable and love that they come in 2 packs so both my boyfriend and I can change out our toothbrushes together! also great for guests that forget their toothbrush at home! bristles aren't too rough but get the job done! really like them!