BY UP & UP

Stock up and take care of you and your family's teeth with the up & up soft toothbrush set in a convenient 2-pack. The textured handle helps you effectively brush your teeth without losing your grip. These soft bristle toothbrushes away plague, bacteria and food debris for a thorough clean. The contoured shape of these soft toothbrushes is comfortable to use and provides an all around effective tooth brushing experience, morning, night and after mealtime. see more...

Sabrina A.
Louisville, KY
The quality just isn’t as great when it’s compared to the others. But if you’re not looking for much just go for it
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
A pure waste of money for me personally.. they are way to soft .. if I buy them it's because I'm being cheap for overnight guests.. and they usually brush one time and then throw away !! Save your money if your looking for a great manual toothbrush !!
Eloisa R.
Lyons, IL
I bought a pack of these for a trip because they were on sale at target but i personally hated them. I need a soft brush but these were too hard for me & were torture on my gums
Kiah K.
Peoria, AZ
I purchased these from Target while on a trip because I forgot mine and these were like a dollar or something. not ideal for every day brushing the bristle is extremely soft. Would be good for a child of the age of 3
Megan C.
New Bern, NC
Too sign bristles fell out and left plaque behind I didn't really care do it at all and would not purchase it agaib
Lindsay G.
North Fort Myers, FL
Spend the extra money on a more expensive toothbrush- trust me, your teeth will thank you later!
Niya H.
Bayonne, NJ
They cut up my gums even though they say that the bristles are soft! Horrible.
Hannah H.
NOT particularly soft. These irritated my sensitive gums, so I’ve just used them for cleaning my grout. Great for cleaning but that’s not what I bought them for.
Jessica W.
Hebron, MD
Basic plastic toothbrushes. We bought them because they do the job and are cheap. We are becoming more and more health and environmental conscious and will be buying bamboo compostable toothbrushes once this pack runs out.
Felicia c.
I hate the feeling of these on my teeth I also hate the angle of them I feel I can't get most of my teeth angles with them. The price is good but I don't really like the brushes other then that. There Re better