BY UP & UP

Stock up and take care of you and your family's teeth with the up & up soft toothbrush set in a convenient 2-pack. The textured handle helps you effectively brush your teeth without losing your grip. These soft bristle toothbrushes away plague, bacteria and food debris for a thorough clean. The contoured shape of these soft toothbrushes is comfortable to use and provides an all around effective tooth brushing experience, morning, night and after mealtime. see more...

Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
A pure waste of money for me personally.. they are way to soft .. if I buy them it's because I'm being cheap for overnight guests.. and they usually brush one time and then throw away !! Save your money if your looking for a great manual toothbrush !!
Eloisa R.
Lyons, IL
I bought a pack of these for a trip because they were on sale at target but i personally hated them. I need a soft brush but these were too hard for me & were torture on my gums
Kiah K.
Peoria, AZ
I purchased these from Target while on a trip because I forgot mine and these were like a dollar or something. not ideal for every day brushing the bristle is extremely soft. Would be good for a child of the age of 3
Megan C.
New Bern, NC
Too sign bristles fell out and left plaque behind I didn't really care do it at all and would not purchase it agaib
Lindsay G.
North Fort Myers, FL
Spend the extra money on a more expensive toothbrush- trust me, your teeth will thank you later!
Niya H.
Bayonne, NJ
They cut up my gums even though they say that the bristles are soft! Horrible.
Felicia c.
I hate the feeling of these on my teeth I also hate the angle of them I feel I can't get most of my teeth angles with them. The price is good but I don't really like the brushes other then that. There Re better
LaTaya N.
These are cheap disposable tools rushed. They are great for traveling because they don't need to be kept after wards and is cheaper than leading brands. I would say it's perfect for when you forgot to pack one and you can get a few for the family.
Amanda H.
Muskego, WI
This product is okay it's really hard to get your teeth as clean as when you use say oral b brushes. These bristles are too soft to really get the grime off of your teeth
Amanda M.
Riverside, CA
I do not like the soft toothbrush set. It does not last long because when I used it more, it became even softer! I like a good clean so I use medium now. This would be good to use for sensitive gums and teeth.