BY UP & UP

Stock up and take care of you and your family's teeth with the up & up soft toothbrush set in a convenient 2-pack. The textured handle helps you effectively brush your teeth without losing your grip. These soft bristle toothbrushes away plague, bacteria and food debris for a thorough clean. The contoured shape of these soft toothbrushes is comfortable to use and provides an all around effective tooth brushing experience, morning, night and after mealtime. see more...

Jessica G.
Vandalia, OH
I love these toothbrushes. My mouth is smaller so I can’t use normal toothbrushes. But these are great for smaller mouths!
Kimberly M.
Suuuper affordable and good quality! I buy these for my guest bathroom and for when I travel because they're such great basic toothbrushes!
Krystle B.
Winthrop
They work great, I brush really hard so I go through toothbrushes really fast. But these hold up pretty well so I don’t have to buy as many toothbrushes.
Melanie L.
Ceres, CA
These toothbrushes have a color reminding system to remind users to change out their brushes after some time.
Tiffany M.
Virginia
Love the up and up brand. I always choose a soft bristled toothbrush because it cleans without being too rough.
Lauren J.
Why spend a fortune on toothbrushes that we replace every couple of months when I can buy Up&Up for half the price and I can get them in a multi pack so I get more bang for buck and with a family of 5 it’s greatly needed.
Sabrina R.
I would love to use it, I have already bought products of this brand and they are fabulous, widely recommended
Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Diana G.
I buy this pack because it's the most affordable and because I have 7 people living at home. So basically when I get a toothbrush, every one else does too! They love it. It does the job well and I would buy again.
Chellsie R.
These toothbrushes are affordable and work great! That's exactly what I look for when purchasing toothbrushes for my family because we go through them so fast.