BY UP & UP

Stock up and take care of you and your family's teeth with the up & up soft toothbrush set in a convenient 2-pack. The textured handle helps you effectively brush your teeth without losing your grip. These soft bristle toothbrushes away plague, bacteria and food debris for a thorough clean. The contoured shape of these soft toothbrushes is comfortable to use and provides an all around effective tooth brushing experience, morning, night and after mealtime. see more...

Lizette R.
San Jose, CA
I tried this product because it was on sale but I was not impressed. I would pay more for a better quality toothbrush. I was somewhat disappointed as I have tried up and up products before and I had great experiences. I would not buy again.
Ashlyn B.
I get these when I'm travelling because I'm not worried if I lose such an affordable toothbrush! And for the price the quality is great, I don't really have any cons. It's fairly effective for a manual toothbrush. Target brand does it again!!
Nina P.
Flushing, NY
I have incredibly sensitive teeth so I need soft bristles for my teeth and I saw a change with these. My gums don't bleed anymore and my teeth do not hurt after I brush them
Kara M.
Youngstown, OH
I would rather splurge for a few more dollars and get a named brand, better tooth brush. They aren't awful, but just not the best. Definitely quantity over quality for these.
Alexis W.
South Lyon
I keep one of these in my car so I can take it on the go. The toothbrush is pretty good, but I feel like it's a bit too soft. It works alright, but harder brissels would help out. I would buy again. Over all it is a decent brush.
Isabella A.
Oshkosh, WI
Love this so my sister can have one too! It's inexpensive and works very good!! I use it all the time!! But not anymore!! It's very effective!! It makes me very satisfied!
Sharon G.
Ansonia, CT
This compare to name brand brushes. The are much less expensive but work very well. I have bought them many times. I can normal trust Target's brand. They are just as effective as a toothbrush twice the price. I'd recommend these.
Sami A.
Fullerton, CA
Great quality toothbrushes for a great price. I see little to no difference between the Up & Up brand and name brand toothbrushes. It met all my expectations. I would definitely buy them again. It's a great deal, especially for a family.
Amanda H.
Muskego, WI
This product is okay it's really hard to get your teeth as clean as when you use say oral b brushes. These bristles are too soft to really get the grime off of your teeth
Katie M.
Providence , RI
These are my go to toothbrushes. They're a really good value and come with a bunch so I never have to worry about running out of them. They're super soft so they're not too harsh on my teeth. I love these and would repurchase