BY UP & UP

Stock up and take care of you and your family's teeth with the up & up soft toothbrush set in a convenient 2-pack. The textured handle helps you effectively brush your teeth without losing your grip. These soft bristle toothbrushes away plague, bacteria and food debris for a thorough clean. The contoured shape of these soft toothbrushes is comfortable to use and provides an all around effective tooth brushing experience, morning, night and after mealtime. see more...

Court H.
These toothbrushes are great for sensitive gums and they're super inexpensive. They're perfect if you like to change your toothbrush out as often as I do.
Kate C.
Nice soft bristles. The grips on the handle are great. I'm honestly not that picky about toothbrushes but I feel like this was great for the price.
Imelda M.
Dallas, TX
Tooth brush is a great and economical tooth brush. Soft bristles don't hurt the gums and the tooth brush is a good quality that keeps up with use.
Lauren B.
New Iberia, LA
We always buy these when we are traveling because of the price and how often toothbrushes get left in hotels and rentals. they get the job done.
Emily G.
San Marcos, TX
Very cheap, but they do not do a very good job at cleaning your teeth, i would recommend that you spend a little more for a better tooth brush.
Beth S.
Waxhaw, NC
Good toothbrushes, they do a great job getting your teeth clean. The bristles are nice and don't cause my gums to bleed like some toothbrushes.
sharon m.
I prefer these lesser expensive toothbrushes. They work just as well as name brand. I dont feel I need to spend alot of money on a toothbrush.
Dalina M.
Great product always affordable. It does the same job as other toothbrushes I bought and I can use the cartwheel app for more discounts on it!
Amanda B.
Buffalo, Ny
These are decent enough for the price. They're not my favorite. I like medium or hard bristles. I don't feel like soft do a good enough job.
Melissa R.
Titusville, FL
These toothbrushs are not the most comfy to use but they are soft. If you're on a budget the Up & Up Soft Toothbrush will get the job done.