BY UP & UP

Stock up and take care of you and your family's teeth with the up & up soft toothbrush set in a convenient 2-pack. The textured handle helps you effectively brush your teeth without losing your grip. These soft bristle toothbrushes away plague, bacteria and food debris for a thorough clean. The contoured shape of these soft toothbrushes is comfortable to use and provides an all around effective tooth brushing experience, morning, night and after mealtime. see more...

Isabella A.
Oshkosh, WI
Love this so my sister can have one too! It's inexpensive and works very good!! I use it all the time!! But not anymore!! It's very effective!! It makes me very satisfied!
Amanda H.
Muskego, WI
This product is okay it's really hard to get your teeth as clean as when you use say oral b brushes. These bristles are too soft to really get the grime off of your teeth
Sarah V.
Burnsville, MN
These didn't' work well for me. I prefer something with more grip and more nuance in the brush head. Not terrible, but I wouldn't buy again if I have other options.
Kourtney S.
Monroe, NC
Great price, and love to have them on hand for guests, or when you finally realize your toothbrush needs to be changed! Works just as well as the other brands.
Acadia C.
Comparable, it cleans your teeth just as well as long as you know how to brush your teeth! Good for when you need a knew tooth brush but don't want to pay more.
Kelishae H.
Jackson, MI
Works as well as any manual soft toothbrush. Not much to say. I use this product every day and it's a good product. Does not hurt mouth or gums when brushing.
Molly W.
This product is simple, effective, and inexpensive. Up & Up Soft Toothbrushes work just as well as brand-name ones, but they come at a more affordable price.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
Great toothbrushes for a great price! Each one in the pack is a different color so that's very helpful and a plus for anyone with multiple people in the home
Lucinda R.
Pennsauken, NJ
I love these! They are very reasonable and a great price alternative! I hate having to pay extra for a name, and honestly, Target brands are a good quality!
Marycarmen M.
Baldwin Park, CA
Nice and soft as advertised . I really like these , very comfortable while brushing . I like how it comes in a 2 pack so I can just restock as nessasary .