BY UP & UP

Stock up and take care of you and your family's teeth with the up & up soft toothbrush set in a convenient 2-pack. The textured handle helps you effectively brush your teeth without losing your grip. These soft bristle toothbrushes away plague, bacteria and food debris for a thorough clean. The contoured shape of these soft toothbrushes is comfortable to use and provides an all around effective tooth brushing experience, morning, night and after mealtime. see more...

Andrea P.
Saint Charles, IL
These toothbrushes are a great price for a really good value of toothbrushes. This is the only brand of toothbrush that I use and it always has met my expectations. I bought them at my local target superstore and I would definitely buy this product again.
Yolanda P.
Long Beach, CA
I love these toothbrushes. They work perfectly fine; the bristles are as indicated and stay put! The price is the biggest factor, but even if it changed, I would still buy theses toothbrushes, because my family is that happy with them in our everyday use.
Dominique M.
Damascus , OR
I love these toothbrushes! They are priced great and the soft bristles feel nice on my gums. The Target brand is my go-to brand when it comes to tooth brushes. I seem to always pick them up in store even when they aren't on my list of things to buy. I would without a doubt recommend these.
Kristen M.
I don't personally need anything fancy - it gets the job done and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to replace :) with good brushing techniques, you should be able to use a run-of-the-mill brush like this!
Amber B.
Porter, TX
Good bargain toothbrush. I use these for travel because I don't like packing my bulky electric toothbrush. These work just as well as the more expensive brands in my opinion. I will buy again when I feel my travel toothbrush needs to be replaced.
Quinn E.
Ann Arbor, MI
These toothbrushes are a good value and are soft and non-irritating. They are also very bare-bones. They're not the most comfortable toothbrushes I've ever used, but they are a decent value and I've bought the same thing more than once in a row.
grace g.
Sicklerville, NJ
I love these tooth brushes! they're just like the crest brand, which i love. they're super affordable and you can find them at any target. i come from a large family, and these are great for everyone. they clean my teeth very well, i recommend!
Yaniris C.
Orlando, FL
Good price, however if you are like me you and you like those strong hard feeling deep cleansing tooth brush, dont buy these. Super soft it feels like it leaves your teeth dirty.
Jamie R.
This toothbrush is worth the price. The soft head on the toothbrush is easy to work with. This brush could use some nubs or ridges to clean the tongue better. I have used these brushes frequently and I would buy this product again at Target.
April R.
Rock Hill, SC
Love up and up products. Target has the best value for the stuff you use everyday and replace often. Very comparable to any brand name product. I only buy these now. great value.