BY UP & UP

Stock up and take care of you and your family's teeth with the up & up soft toothbrush set in a convenient 2-pack. The textured handle helps you effectively brush your teeth without losing your grip. These soft bristle toothbrushes away plague, bacteria and food debris for a thorough clean. The contoured shape of these soft toothbrushes is comfortable to use and provides an all around effective tooth brushing experience, morning, night and after mealtime. see more...

Omallie B.
Green Bay
The Up and Up Toothbrush set is typically the toothbrushes I tend to buy for my family. I think it is comparative to the name brand toothbrushes out there. It has for sure met my expectations as I have bought this product many times. I am definitely satisfied with this product!
Brandy B.
Smyrna, TN
Up & up soft toothbrushes were just ok. The quality did not seem to compare to other toothbrushes in the same class as this one. I probably would not purchase these toothbrushes again, because I believe I can get another comparable toothbrush for the same money or lesss.
Mary Kate L.
Wdm, IA
These are a good alternative to buying a name brand toothbrush. they are soft and are sold at a good price. I usually buy these when I am in a pinch and need a new toothbrush but don't want to spend a lot. I am satisfied with these toothbrushes. I would recommend these.
I surprisingly really like the up & up brand of toothbrushes! The colors of the toothbrushes are an added bonus. They are so bright and fun. The bristles on the brush are soft but still clean my teeth very well! I am very satisfied with the product and the lower price tag!
Lacey R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Got this pack of toothbrushes to have as extra around the house. Well I ended up needing one and I love it. Now we all are using them. They are soft and not too abrasive. The price is great also.
Rebekah C.
Waterville, ME
I love affordable toothbrushes. I am fairly rough on my toothbrushes so I need to replace them regularly. Because of that I don't like to spend a lot of money on them. This is perfect for up and up toothbrushes because they are affordable, comfortable and work well.
Hailey B.
Bloomingdale, MI
These toothbrushes are cheap and get the job done. I replace our toothbrushes more often than 6 months in my house, so buying a good toothbrush at a cheap price is helpful. There's nothing fancy about them, but they work just great! I'd recommend this to others!
Becky L.
Wahpeton, ND
I try to change out my toothbrush monthly. These economical toothbrushes may be cheap, but they feel like way more expensive brushes I've tried. I also never have a problem finding them at target. I have bought several of these and plan to continue using them.
Linda F.
I didn't think it mattered when buying a toothbrush and these are not pricey but they didn't last at all. Like they say you get what you paid for. I'll stick to oral B tooth brushes for now.
Andrea P.
Saint Charles, IL
These toothbrushes are a great price for a really good value of toothbrushes. This is the only brand of toothbrush that I use and it always has met my expectations. I bought them at my local target superstore and I would definitely buy this product again.