BY UP & UP

Stock up and take care of you and your family's teeth with the up & up soft toothbrush set in a convenient 2-pack. The textured handle helps you effectively brush your teeth without losing your grip. These soft bristle toothbrushes away plague, bacteria and food debris for a thorough clean. The contoured shape of these soft toothbrushes is comfortable to use and provides an all around effective tooth brushing experience, morning, night and after mealtime. see more...

Linda F.
I didn't think it mattered when buying a toothbrush and these are not pricey but they didn't last at all. Like they say you get what you paid for. I'll stick to oral B tooth brushes for now.
Jessica P.
I picked these up because they were cheaper than some of the name brand toothbrushes. They hold up pretty well but if a name brand is on sale next time, I will probably go with it instead.
Katie N.
Cypress, TX
These toothbrushes are great for the price! I keep a bunch on hand so my overnight guest can have a fresh toothbrush in case they forget theirs. The quality is great. I would recommend.
Emily B.
Anderson, SC
These are just as good as the name brand in functionality and have a much better price tag. The only problem is that they don't last quite as long as some of the market name brands.
April R.
Rock Hill, SC
Love up and up products. Target has the best value for the stuff you use everyday and replace often. Very comparable to any brand name product. I only buy these now. great value.
Yaniris C.
Orlando, FL
Good price, however if you are like me you and you like those strong hard feeling deep cleansing tooth brush, dont buy these. Super soft it feels like it leaves your teeth dirty.
Eloisa R.
Lyons, IL
I bought a pack of these for a trip because they were on sale at target but i personally hated them. I need a soft brush but these were too hard for me & were torture on my gums
Kara M.
Youngstown, OH
I would rather splurge for a few more dollars and get a named brand, better tooth brush. They aren't awful, but just not the best. Definitely quantity over quality for these.
Nina P.
Flushing, NY
I have incredibly sensitive teeth so I need soft bristles for my teeth and I saw a change with these. My gums don't bleed anymore and my teeth do not hurt after I brush them
Colette G.
Attleboro, MA
These toothbrushes are not nearly as soft as they should be. They still caused some fun bleeding, even though they say they are soft! I will stick with my regular brushes!