BY UP & UP

Stock up and take care of you and your family's teeth with the up & up soft toothbrush set in a convenient 2-pack. The textured handle helps you effectively brush your teeth without losing your grip. These soft bristle toothbrushes away plague, bacteria and food debris for a thorough clean. The contoured shape of these soft toothbrushes is comfortable to use and provides an all around effective tooth brushing experience, morning, night and after mealtime. see more...

Brittany K.
Westminster, MD
Cheap and easy! I love these because I can buy a couple packs and frequently replace my tooth brush when I feel it's dirty. I don't see any difference in my brush compared to on brand toothbrushes. For the price you can't beat them
Sharon G.
Ansonia, CT
This compare to name brand brushes. The are much less expensive but work very well. I have bought them many times. I can normal trust Target's brand. They are just as effective as a toothbrush twice the price. I'd recommend these.
Alexis W.
South Lyon
I keep one of these in my car so I can take it on the go. The toothbrush is pretty good, but I feel like it's a bit too soft. It works alright, but harder brissels would help out. I would buy again. Over all it is a decent brush.
Katie M.
Providence , RI
These are my go to toothbrushes. They're a really good value and come with a bunch so I never have to worry about running out of them. They're super soft so they're not too harsh on my teeth. I love these and would repurchase
Ellie H.
This was an easy buy at Target when we were in a pinch on vacation. We always seem to forget our toothbrushes when we are on vacation. These were in the cheap price range and got the job done while we were away from home.
Emily E.
Centerville, UT
I like how affordable these toothbrushes are and they clean my teeth really well. I use them twice a day and have to replace them about every 3 months. They come in a variety of colors and pack sizes. Overall, very well.
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
Really good toothbrushes for kids and those with sensitive gums alike. I used these for quite a while when my harsher toothbrushes were hurting my teeth. The bristles are nice and soft, and I would definitely repurchase!
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Target brand up and up is actually great ! You
Can't tell is a dupe at all. These tooth brushes are great and inexpensive. So it's so worth it just changing your toothbrush monthly to every 3 weeks won't get expensive
Kiah K.
Peoria, AZ
I purchased these from Target while on a trip because I forgot mine and these were like a dollar or something. not ideal for every day brushing the bristle is extremely soft. Would be good for a child of the age of 3
Emily C.
Saint Petersburg, FL
These feel great and don't scratch my teeth. I have a rare condition that causes me to have almost no tooth enamel, so it's really important that I don't scratch or damage my teeth and my dentist recommended these.