up & up Soft Toothbrush Set - 2 Pack

Stock up and take care of you and your family's teeth with the up & up soft toothbrush set in a convenient 2-pack. The textured handle helps you effectively brush your teeth without losing your grip. These soft bristle toothbrushes away plague, bacteria and food debris for a thorough clean. The contoured shape of these soft toothbrushes is comfortable to use and provides an all around effective tooth brushing experience, morning, night and after mealtime. see more...

Jessie F.
Porterdale, GA
These are not bad! I love using random toothbrushes to travel so I can Judy throw them away after and these work really well for that. Feel s little flimsy at times but if you don't wanna spend a lot on a toothbrush these are the way to go
LaTaya N.
These are cheap disposable tools rushed. They are great for traveling because they don't need to be kept after wards and is cheaper than leading brands. I would say it's perfect for when you forgot to pack one and you can get a few for the family.
Brittany K.
Westminster, MD
Cheap and easy! I love these because I can buy a couple packs and frequently replace my tooth brush when I feel it's dirty. I don't see any difference in my brush compared to on brand toothbrushes. For the price you can't beat them
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
love these! very affordable and love that they come in 2 packs so both my boyfriend and I can change out our toothbrushes together! also great for guests that forget their toothbrush at home! bristles aren't too rough but get the job done! really like them!
Sami A.
Warrington, PA
These are toothbrushes that are soft, and really benefit my sensitive teeth. I purchased them at Target, and the price is very affordable. Overall, they are very effective and get most of the plaque out. I floss the rest out. I believe that these are worth the price. They also last pretty long, considering there's 2.
Marissa S.
Spanish Fork, UT
I love using these toothbrushes because they are so soft on my gums. I get them at target and it is so affordable! I am recommend it to all my friends because it works just as good as the name brand products. I highly recommend it to others!
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
Really good toothbrushes for kids and those with sensitive gums alike. I used these for quite a while when my harsher toothbrushes were hurting my teeth. The bristles are nice and soft, and I would definitely repurchase!
Vanessa O.
I have extremely sensitive teeth, but the product helps me to really brush my teeth without that painful sensation. Great price, it work just as good as the more expensive tooth brushes. Very satisfied with this product
Ellie H.
This was an easy buy at Target when we were in a pinch on vacation. We always seem to forget our toothbrushes when we are on vacation. These were in the cheap price range and got the job done while we were away from home.
Em R.
Good toothbrush for the price. Not the best, but not too awful. I use it three times a day and they get worn down like any toothbrush after a while. I like how they come in a pack, less trips to the store for toothbrushes. Would recommend if you're looking for a good toothbrush for a good price.