BY UP & UP

Stock up and take care of you and your family's teeth with the up & up soft toothbrush set in a convenient 2-pack. The textured handle helps you effectively brush your teeth without losing your grip. These soft bristle toothbrushes away plague, bacteria and food debris for a thorough clean. The contoured shape of these soft toothbrushes is comfortable to use and provides an all around effective tooth brushing experience, morning, night and after mealtime. see more...

Rebecca S.
Riverside, CA
I'm typically not a fan of soft toothbrushes, but these were the only ones available in a bulk pack so I grabbed a pack. They were not my favorite, but they definitely did the job! I'll definitely keep a pack on hand for unplanned overnight guests!
Amber B.
Porter, TX
Good bargain toothbrush. I use these for travel because I don't like packing my bulky electric toothbrush. These work just as well as the more expensive brands in my opinion. I will buy again when I feel my travel toothbrush needs to be replaced.
Quinn E.
Ann Arbor, MI
These toothbrushes are a good value and are soft and non-irritating. They are also very bare-bones. They're not the most comfortable toothbrushes I've ever used, but they are a decent value and I've bought the same thing more than once in a row.
Jacklyn R.
Good toothbrush, not too soft and or hard bristles so my teeth get that nice clean feeling without hurting my gums or being to rough in general. Multipacks are best for me since my household is large and someone always needs a new toothbrush.
Ashlyn B.
I get these when I'm travelling because I'm not worried if I lose such an affordable toothbrush! And for the price the quality is great, I don't really have any cons. It's fairly effective for a manual toothbrush. Target brand does it again!!
grace g.
Sicklerville, NJ
I love these tooth brushes! they're just like the crest brand, which i love. they're super affordable and you can find them at any target. i come from a large family, and these are great for everyone. they clean my teeth very well, i recommend!
Barb H.
Target brand toothbrushes are great and reliable, but they're nothing too special in comparison to other brands. They get the job done and at a very, very affordable price point. I regularly buy it in sets to stock up. I'm satisfied overall.
Jamie R.
This toothbrush is worth the price. The soft head on the toothbrush is easy to work with. This brush could use some nubs or ridges to clean the tongue better. I have used these brushes frequently and I would buy this product again at Target.
Jessie F.
Porterdale, GA
These are not bad! I love using random toothbrushes to travel so I can Judy throw them away after and these work really well for that. Feel s little flimsy at times but if you don't wanna spend a lot on a toothbrush these are the way to go
Sydney W.
Orland Park, IL
These brushes are great! I love the shape of the head and the actual brush length. They have a variety of colors to choose from which is great so that you don't get mixed up with other people. I would highly recommend these toothbrushes.