BY UP & UP

Stock up and take care of you and your family's teeth with the up & up soft toothbrush set in a convenient 2-pack. The textured handle helps you effectively brush your teeth without losing your grip. These soft bristle toothbrushes away plague, bacteria and food debris for a thorough clean. The contoured shape of these soft toothbrushes is comfortable to use and provides an all around effective tooth brushing experience, morning, night and after mealtime. see more...

Whittney B.
Windsor Mill, MD
Works just as well as any high-end manual toothbrush. I was looking for an affordable alternate and UP & Up provided that. I would definitely purchase again. I like the UP & Up brand anyway. Definitely one of my top choices. Extremely comparable to top brands.
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
I love the Up and Up brand! They are a good quality brand and I have never had issues with them. You can find this brand shopping at Target! It is very cost effective and I don't see any cons with it. I would definitely recommend this product to someone!
Jessica S.
Zephyrhills, FL
These are ok for the price and value. They don't last very long. I would probably stick to using colgate or oral b. Its effective at what it does for some time but runs out quick. I have used them a couple of times but would probably not buy it again.
Rebecca S.
Riverside, CA
I'm typically not a fan of soft toothbrushes, but these were the only ones available in a bulk pack so I grabbed a pack. They were not my favorite, but they definitely did the job! I'll definitely keep a pack on hand for unplanned overnight guests!
Liana V.
Yorktown Hts, NY
These toothbrishes are my go to. If you don't know the difference between regular a soft bristles. soft bristles help keep your gums from getting hurt or torn from vigourous brushing. soft bristle brushes are also better for your overall mouth health
Abby W.
Atchison, KS
For the cheap price, these toothbrushes are quite the deal. They get the job done and leave my teeth feeling nice and clean. They have a simple design that includes finger grips so you don't lose the toothbrush down the drain. My only complaint is that the bristles aren't quite as firm as I prefer. However, they did last a long time.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
A pure waste of money for me personally.. they are way to soft .. if I buy them it's because I'm being cheap for overnight guests.. and they usually brush one time and then throw away !! Save your money if your looking for a great manual toothbrush !!
Barb D.
Target brand toothbrushes are great and reliable, but they're nothing too special in comparison to other brands. They get the job done and at a very, very affordable price point. I regularly buy it in sets to stock up. I'm satisfied overall.
Jacklyn R.
Good toothbrush, not too soft and or hard bristles so my teeth get that nice clean feeling without hurting my gums or being to rough in general. Multipacks are best for me since my household is large and someone always needs a new toothbrush.
Renee M.
Canyon Country, CA
I would recommend these toothbrushes for anyone on a budget. That's the real reason I've bought them. They're not too hard, which is nice. They don't clean as well and aren't as fancy as other brands, but the price is the real selling point.