BY UP & UP

Stock up and take care of you and your family's teeth with the up & up soft toothbrush set in a convenient 2-pack. The textured handle helps you effectively brush your teeth without losing your grip. These soft bristle toothbrushes away plague, bacteria and food debris for a thorough clean. The contoured shape of these soft toothbrushes is comfortable to use and provides an all around effective tooth brushing experience, morning, night and after mealtime. see more...

Courtney G.
Broadview Hts, OH
I'm a huge fan of generic brands such as the Up&Up from Target! The toothbrushes are just as good as spending a lot of money on the name brand ones. Very soft and they seem to last a long time if you clean them regularly.
Selena L.
Erie, PA
It's a toothbrush. I can't say much more than it gets the job done. I replace mine every month both at home and the office. I get a good month use of it and toss it. Which works for the price.
Mimi K.
Glendale , CA
I like to use these toothbrushes for travel or for if someone is staying the night at my place. They're good for when I need to replace the toothbrush I have on hand
Hannah H.
NOT particularly soft. These irritated my sensitive gums, so I’ve just used them for cleaning my grout. Great for cleaning but that’s not what I bought them for.
Blake W.
Scottsdale, AZ
I'll get right to what I do like, the price. These are reasonably priced and I don't feel like I need to just let my teeth fall out when I buy these toothbrushes (why are toothbrushes so expensive??) That being said, I mean it's just a plain ol toothbrush, no bells and whistles. I don't care for the weird shapes and what not that come with some of the other toothbrushes out there, but I do like a tongue scraper. These toothbrushes don't have that, so 4 stars
Kelly T.
Hermantown, MN
Well what can I say, I bring these on vacation with me, and also keep one in my car because lets face it, toothbrushes are expensive and these are easy on the pocket book. And as far as I'm concerned, a tooth brush is a toothbrush, but they sure try to fit a lot of bells and whistles on some of the expensive ones. I also buy these to do my deep cleaning around the house, for all the nooks and crannies.
Vivian S.
New York, New York
These are nice! I have really sensitive gums, and I'm glad to say that these haven't butchered my gums like some other brushes have. This generic brand is nice, tooth brushing in more in the method than the tool, so not much of a point in spending a lot on brand name for something you'll throw away twice or more a year.
Amanda H.
Commerce, TX
During the summer and holiday months there are always people at my house whether we know it or not a lot of them end up staying the night. The two pack of tooth brushes makes it where they nor I have anything to worry about. I tend to keep at least one extra pack in my house at all times for happy surprise sleep overs.
Lala L.
South San Francisco, CA
All in all, I'm not usually big on brand names. Up and Up is Target's house brand, and they're perfect. Solid and sturdy, they have beautifully soft bristles, which, for me, is a huge seller because I have very sensitive teeth. Have recommended to a few friends who've had nothing but good things to say as well!
Marisol T.
These are ok. They don't last as long as the usual brand of toothbrushes. I know you're supposed to change them every 3 months, but I feel like the bristols on these are the best. They fell out during use. I will probably spend a little more on another brand in order to get a better product.