BY UP & UP

Stock up and take care of you and your family's teeth with the up & up soft toothbrush set in a convenient 2-pack. The textured handle helps you effectively brush your teeth without losing your grip. These soft bristle toothbrushes away plague, bacteria and food debris for a thorough clean. The contoured shape of these soft toothbrushes is comfortable to use and provides an all around effective tooth brushing experience, morning, night and after mealtime. see more...

Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Target brand up and up is actually great ! You
Can't tell is a dupe at all. These tooth brushes are great and inexpensive. So it's so worth it just changing your toothbrush monthly to every 3 weeks won't get expensive
Sarah V.
Burnsville, MN
These didn't' work well for me. I prefer something with more grip and more nuance in the brush head. Not terrible, but I wouldn't buy again if I have other options.
Kiah K.
Peoria, AZ
I purchased these from Target while on a trip because I forgot mine and these were like a dollar or something. not ideal for every day brushing the bristle is extremely soft. Would be good for a child of the age of 3
Emily C.
Saint Petersburg, FL
These feel great and don't scratch my teeth. I have a rare condition that causes me to have almost no tooth enamel, so it's really important that I don't scratch or damage my teeth and my dentist recommended these.
Krista B.
New York
When it comes to toothbrushes I look for two things, affordability and durable bristles. These succeed in both ways and doesn't irritate my gums. I have repurchased them many times, and highly recommend them.
Amanda M.
Riverside, CA
I do not like the soft toothbrush set. It does not last long because when I used it more, it became even softer! I like a good clean so I use medium now. This would be good to use for sensitive gums and teeth.
Jill V.
Little Elm, TX
No complaints here about the up & up brand toothbrushes. For the value, it's definitely a good deal with a great brush. We don't buy brand name toothbrushes anymore and are happy with the Target brand.
Lauren D.
Walnut, CA
This toothbrush isn't as fancy as other brands, but it gets the job done. I bought this form target for the low price. I use this everyday and replace every six months or whenever I visit the dentist.
Jessica P.
I picked these up because they were cheaper than some of the name brand toothbrushes. They hold up pretty well but if a name brand is on sale next time, I will probably go with it instead.
Camille R.
Very good toothbrush. Especially if you are on a tight budget. Comparable to brand names at half the price. I would repurchase if I ever venture back to target. You won't be disappointed.