BY UP & UP

Stock up and take care of you and your family's teeth with the up & up soft toothbrush set in a convenient 2-pack. The textured handle helps you effectively brush your teeth without losing your grip. These soft bristle toothbrushes away plague, bacteria and food debris for a thorough clean. The contoured shape of these soft toothbrushes is comfortable to use and provides an all around effective tooth brushing experience, morning, night and after mealtime. see more...

Allee C.
Princeton, KY
Too soft for my own liking, decent toothbrush otherwise. Fairly inexpensive, we like to keep extras lying around so I like the multi pack
Mikayla D.
Gaffney, SC
Love the soft brushes! These really are the softest brushes! They don't irritate my gums but they clean my there very well! Great product
Beth Z.
La Crescenta, CA
I just got these toothbrushes since they were inexpensive. I only get soft brushes, since my mouth is sensitive, and these did the job.
Brittany B.
Sunbury, OH
These worked okay but were a little plain. They didn't seem to be as comfortable as I was brushing my teeth either. Just okay product.
Kendra M.
Brownsboro, TX
These are great inexpensive toothbrushes. They are soft and get the job done. I would prefer a different brand but these work as well.
member-28a9cd429
Houston
The toothbrushes work amazing and having all kinds of pretty colors but the brushes eventually need to get thrown away after a month.
Staci L.
Minneapolis , MN
Good to have around the house for guests. I use an electric toothbrush now but these aren't bad. A little too firm but I'm sensitive.
Ella J.
I honestly don't understand why this brand (and others) make so many types of toothbrushes. They're all the same for the most part.
Cassie K.
Palmerton, PA
Wasn't a fan of the head of the toothbrush, it was rough and caused my gums to bleed at times! Great price but not a great quality.
Tiffany R.
Streetsboro, OH
I got these one day for my husband and I to try. We were pretty happy with our purchase. Its a good quality toothbrush for cheap.