BY UP & UP

Stock up and take care of you and your family's teeth with the up & up soft toothbrush set in a convenient 2-pack. The textured handle helps you effectively brush your teeth without losing your grip. These soft bristle toothbrushes away plague, bacteria and food debris for a thorough clean. The contoured shape of these soft toothbrushes is comfortable to use and provides an all around effective tooth brushing experience, morning, night and after mealtime. see more...

Dominique M.
Damascus , OR
I love these toothbrushes! They are priced great and the soft bristles feel nice on my gums. The Target brand is my go-to brand when it comes to tooth brushes. I seem to always pick them up in store even when they aren't on my list of things to buy. I would without a doubt recommend these.
Kathleen I.
San Jose, CA
The Up&Up brand is an amazing source of health/self-care dupes! These toothbrushes are cheaper than name brand, but provide the exact same level of cleanliness! I totally recommend them- no loss of value here. I pair these with Arm & Hammer toothpaste (because I'm a loyalist ;) )
Shelby B.
Lincolnton, NC
Decent toothbrushes, just kind of flimsy. Usually I expect the target off brands to be a bit more sturdy than what I can buy at dollar tree. This was not the case. I would recommend them, but I'd would let them know of another value if they're looking for cheap.
Cassie L.
['Tempe', 'AZ'], AZ
These toothbrushes are pretty good for being so cheap! They last you a long time so it really stretches that dollar! I bought it from target about two weeks ago and while the brushes are pretty stiff I have no other issues with this toothbrush! I love it!
Mariza M.
San Jose, CA
I tried this product because it was on sale but I was not impressed. I would pay more for a better quality toothbrush. I was somewhat disappointed as I have tried up and up products before and I had great experiences. I would not buy again.
Sami A.
Fullerton, CA
Great quality toothbrushes for a great price. I see little to no difference between the Up & Up brand and name brand toothbrushes. It met all my expectations. I would definitely buy them again. It's a great deal, especially for a family.
Devon L.
Cypress, TX
I love Target brand products. They are very affordable and work just as good as brand name. I love these toothbrushes. The soft ones are perfect on my sensitive gums. I would highly recommend these!
Diana G.
I buy this pack because it's the most affordable and because I have 7 people living at home. So basically when I get a toothbrush, every one else does too! They love it. It does the job well and I would buy again.
Felicia c.
I hate the feeling of these on my teeth I also hate the angle of them I feel I can't get most of my teeth angles with them. The price is good but I don't really like the brushes other then that. There Re better
Tina B.
Great toothbrush! Comparable to brand name, but more economical! you can always count on quality with this brand! I use this toothbrush for travel since I use an electric toothbrush at home for daily use.