BY UP & UP

Stock up and take care of you and your family's teeth with the up & up soft toothbrush set in a convenient 2-pack. The textured handle helps you effectively brush your teeth without losing your grip. These soft bristle toothbrushes away plague, bacteria and food debris for a thorough clean. The contoured shape of these soft toothbrushes is comfortable to use and provides an all around effective tooth brushing experience, morning, night and after mealtime. see more...

Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Hermantown, MN
Well what can I say, I bring these on vacation with me, and also keep one in my car because lets face it, toothbrushes are expensive and these are easy on the pocket book. And as far as I'm concerned, a tooth brush is a toothbrush, but they sure try to fit a lot of bells and whistles on some of the expensive ones. I also buy these to do my deep cleaning around the house, for all the nooks and crannies.
Abby W.
Abby W.
De Soto, KS
For the cheap price, these toothbrushes are quite the deal. They get the job done and leave my teeth feeling nice and clean. They have a simple design that includes finger grips so you don't lose the toothbrush down the drain. My only complaint is that the bristles aren't quite as firm as I prefer. However, they did last a long time.
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
New York, New York
These are nice! I have really sensitive gums, and I'm glad to say that these haven't butchered my gums like some other brushes have. This generic brand is nice, tooth brushing in more in the method than the tool, so not much of a point in spending a lot on brand name for something you'll throw away twice or more a year.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Commerce, TX
During the summer and holiday months there are always people at my house whether we know it or not a lot of them end up staying the night. The two pack of tooth brushes makes it where they nor I have anything to worry about. I tend to keep at least one extra pack in my house at all times for happy surprise sleep overs.
Sami A.
Sami A.
Warrington, PA
These are toothbrushes that are soft, and really benefit my sensitive teeth. I purchased them at Target, and the price is very affordable. Overall, they are very effective and get most of the plaque out. I floss the rest out. I believe that these are worth the price. They also last pretty long, considering there's 2.
Em R.
Em R.
Good toothbrush for the price. Not the best, but not too awful. I use it three times a day and they get worn down like any toothbrush after a while. I like how they come in a pack, less trips to the store for toothbrushes. Would recommend if you're looking for a good toothbrush for a good price.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Brooklyn, NY
Great option, especially to save some money. I do typically wear out toothbrushes from brushing too hard, but these typically work out well for a while. The price is always better than leading brands, so I tend to opt for these especially if I am expecting guests that may forget a toothbrush!
Marisol T.
Marisol T.
These are ok. They don't last as long as the usual brand of toothbrushes. I know you're supposed to change them every 3 months, but I feel like the bristols on these are the best. They fell out during use. I will probably spend a little more on another brand in order to get a better product.
Tonya W.
Tonya W.
York, SC
I am not real picky when it comes to toothbrushes. I buy the soft brush with the best price. I purchased the Up& Up brush set when they were on sale. I am happy with them. However, I wouldn't say that they are any better than another toothbrush. I would purchase again if the price was right!
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Lodi, CA
I typically buy a ton of these each month! I buy these and put them in the care packages that I make for the homeless, and they actually request this brand! The soft is perfect so it doesn't ruin the enamel on their teeth. Great price as well! Not breaking the bank for a great product!