up & up Soft Toothbrush Set - 2 Pack uploaded by Eliana B.

BY UP & UP

Up & up soft toothbrush set - 2 pack see more...

Danielle P.
Review for: up & up Soft Toothbrush Set - 2 Pack more...
So these are obviously better than nothing, but I felt like I still had a lot of plaque even after brushing 😕 and the bristles seemed still to me. Also they did t hold up very long. They work great for short term purposes (backup toothbrush, guest toothbrush, travel toothbrush), but I would never have this be my regular, everyday toothbrush
Cristina C.
Castro Valley , CA
Review for: up & up Soft Toothbrush Set - 2 Pack more...
I have to say this is my favorite toothbrush. It doesn't have hard bristles to the pin that my gums bleed from brushing. This is inexpensive and gets the job done. I would recommend these to everyone because they can fit into your budget and feel great.
Fallon O.
Warminster, PA
I like electric toothbrushes much better but these were cheap and a nice quick option for when I needed to throw out my toothbrush due to strep throat. Good price for a toothbrush and it gets the job done.
Amber C.
Ventura, CA
I love this product so much! It is super durable and effective, it takes the effort out and scrubs off the areas of the nastiest germs. It has a great value if you purchase the value sizes! I would definitely recommend to my friends and family looking to freshen their breath and keep their teeth free of plaque
april s.
Sherwood, AR
My family uses these a lot. Since we have 5 people in our family and we like to travel quit often we get the packs of toothbrushes that are alittle cheaper and take those on our trips instead of our everyday toothbrushes . But don't let the price fool you they are awesome. Love them!!
Angelina C.
I've used better toothbrushes, but these get the job done. Good value, good price. Nothing special or spectacular about them in my opinion, occasionally -rarely but it's happened a few times now- a bristle will come out in my mouth while brushing, but at a minimum, especially if you're trying to save money, they're decent. Can't complain
Taylor S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
these toothbrushes are great and also very good quality for the price.  i love buying large packs just in case i have guests come over and they have forgotten their toothbrushes!  they are great quality and the softness is perfect as well.  i would purchase again
Destinie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
I highly dislike this product. I do not like soft brushes, and i felt as though these brushes were not high quality. Also The brushes that I had lost their Bristles fairly quickly and seemed to lose their quality. I would not recommend for others to purchased this product.
Susan h.
Orlando, FL
Last just as long and clean just as well. I saved some money without jeopardizing my oral health. I find a lot of up and up brands that  are just as good as the name brand at a much better price. I keep a pack of these in my guest bath just in case we need them.
Jasmine D.
Modesto, CA
These are very affordable and do the job. I don't like how straight the head is but I keep these on hand when I need to rotate my toothbrushes. My first impression was that I will keep them on hand for guests but they are not my favorite.