up & up Soft Toothbrush Set - 2 Pack uploaded by Eliana B.

BY UP & UP

Up & up soft toothbrush set - 2 pack see more...

Buy on Target
april s.
Sherwood, AR
My family uses these a lot. Since we have 5 people in our family and we like to travel quit often we get the packs of toothbrushes that are alittle cheaper and take those on our trips instead of our everyday toothbrushes . But don't let the price fool you they are awesome. Love them!!
Angelina C.
I've used better toothbrushes, but these get the job done. Good value, good price. Nothing special or spectacular about them in my opinion, occasionally -rarely but it's happened a few times now- a bristle will come out in my mouth while brushing, but at a minimum, especially if you're trying to save money, they're decent. Can't complain
Taylor S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
these toothbrushes are great and also very good quality for the price.  i love buying large packs just in case i have guests come over and they have forgotten their toothbrushes!  they are great quality and the softness is perfect as well.  i would purchase again
Destinie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
I highly dislike this product. I do not like soft brushes, and i felt as though these brushes were not high quality. Also The brushes that I had lost their Bristles fairly quickly and seemed to lose their quality. I would not recommend for others to purchased this product.
Susan h.
Orlando, FL
Last just as long and clean just as well. I saved some money without jeopardizing my oral health. I find a lot of up and up brands that  are just as good as the name brand at a much better price. I keep a pack of these in my guest bath just in case we need them.
Jasmine D.
Modesto, CA
These are very affordable and do the job. I don't like how straight the head is but I keep these on hand when I need to rotate my toothbrushes. My first impression was that I will keep them on hand for guests but they are not my favorite.
Abby R.
Wyoming, MI
I've found as I've grown older than I appreciate the softer tooth brushes more now as they are more gentle on my gums. This specific toothbrush does an okay job, and I always finish the job with mouthwash for the ultimate clean feeling.
Kasey S.
Morgan Hill, CA
The price is my favorite but the quality is okay. I have sensitive gums so these work really well and are soft. The price is respect my favorite part and since i replace mine so often. I recommend if you're on a budget like me
Lisa L.
San Francisco, CA
I love these for guests. They are sturdy and very inexpensive. I pick them up at Target when they are on sale since they come in a pack of 5. I use this while traveling too since taking my electric one is too much of a hassle.
Sarah T.
Oviedo, FL
Great and cheap toothbrushes! They are affordable, dont shed bristles and leave your teeth feeling fresh and clean. I always buy these when we need toothbrushes. Up and Up always has great quality products for a good price.