BY UP & UP

Stock up on essentials with this 4-pack of soft toothbrushes from up & up. Each toothbrush in this value pack has soft, polished bristles perfect for sensitive gums and is ergonomically contoured with a non-slip grip for easy handling. Each brush comes in a different color so that a sharing family can tell brushes apart. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "Overall it gets the job done ." in 1 review
Sarah l.
Penfield, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Whenever I’m out of toothbrushes these are my go to! So many brushes for a great price! A lot of brushes in multipacks as cheap as this one claim to be soft but end up being rough on your gums, but these do not! They are very easy on your gums!
Bee K.
Saco, ME
What more could you really ask for in a toothbrush? It has bristles. They're not so hard they make my gums bleed, they're not so soft they don't get the stuff off of my teeth. I use them for about a month and then trash them. They are affordable and get the job done.
Meghan L.
Plantation , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I buy these in bulk, cheap and great to have for extra guest toothbrushes, cleaning small bits around the house or my car. Still up to quality standards as the name brand toothbrushes but a fraction of the price. Usually you can get more money off with the cartwheel app, or one of those coupons that print at the register
Emily P.
Barrington, NJ
These toothbrushes were nice and soft. The bristles did not cause my gums to bleed and are a great cheaper alternative. The grip on the handle is nice and comes in fun colors. I wouldn't recommend this to a friend because it did not exceed my expectations and go above and beyond, just a standard toothbrush.
Lynzy A.
Columbia Hts, MN
These toothbrushes really aren't anything special, but they do the job they were created for, and they do it well. They are a great price, the multipacks come in a variety of colors so no one gets confused and uses your toothbrush by accident, and perform as expected. No complaints with the Up&Up brand here.
Nicole K.
Fresno, CA
We use these because they are great quality for the price. I love using these to brush teeth. It helps that they are different colors so people can tell which one is theirs. Love this target brand. Since I'm always there.
Chelsea C.
Apopka , FL
I love these brushes. I have extremely sensitive teeth. The soft bristles are perfect for me. I bought them at target. The price is very fair for the quality of the product. Satisfied for sure. Will repurchase.
Mallori L.
Yukon, OK
These tooth brushes are fine if you're in a pinch and need something inexpensive for your whole family. Personally, I find the way the bristles are cut makes them scratchy on my gums, and how densely packed they are makes it difficult to execute the bass brushing technique.
Katie G.
I like these toothbrushes because they are super cheap and the only ones I have found that are thin enough to fit in the built in toothbrush holder next to my sink. As long as they make them, I will continue to purchase them. Overall a great value.
Jessica W.
South St Paul, MN
These toothbrushes are great. I love that they come in a multipack and that they are so affordable. They are a great price point and are easy to find at target. Overall they work like the full priced tooth brushes and would recommend them