BY UP & UP

Stock up on essentials with this 4-pack of soft toothbrushes from up & up. Each toothbrush in this value pack has soft, polished bristles perfect for sensitive gums and is ergonomically contoured with a non-slip grip for easy handling. Each brush comes in a different color so that a sharing family can tell brushes apart. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "Overall it gets the job done ." in 1 review
Megan K.
Signal Hill
Great toothbrush. Really cheap. I only get soft bristles as it is better for your teeth. It works well and it is affordable. I have other brushes that worked fine as well and I liked the grip on others than this one. However, the other toothbrushes I tried were more expensive than this.
Christie
These are great toothbrushes! I keep them in my guest bathroom for when family and friends come and stay the night with us. They do a great job and our guests always say they love them.
Bee K.
Saco, ME
What more could you really ask for in a toothbrush? It has bristles. They're not so hard they make my gums bleed, they're not so soft they don't get the stuff off of my teeth. I use them for about a month and then trash them. They are affordable and get the job done.
Maria C.
These are great. They work just as good as any manual toothbrush would and you can get it for a bit cheaper because it is a store brand and not a name brand. It’s a great way to save some extra money.
Brian S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Up and up won’t let you down. I like the quality. I don’t have an issue with bristles breaking off like other store brands I have tried. To me they work as well as the big name brand. But are much more affordable.
Hannah H.
Wauwatosa
Good price, nice bristles, good value, decent grip, lasts as long as it needs to (as long as you change out every three months like you're supposed to) and I'll keep buying them!
Meghan L.
Plantation, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I buy these in bulk, cheap and great to have for extra guest toothbrushes, cleaning small bits around the house or my car. Still up to quality standards as the name brand toothbrushes but a fraction of the price. Usually you can get more money off with the cartwheel app, or one of those coupons that print at the register
Nicole K.
Fresno, CA
We use these because they are great quality for the price. I love using these to brush teeth. It helps that they are different colors so people can tell which one is theirs. Love this target brand. Since I'm always there.
Jasmine C.
pittsburgh
OK so this product is affordable I really don’t like using this kind of toothbrush but because I am broke this is what I’m currently using I will prefer something definitely better than this I would not recommend anybody to use these only if you’re traveling
Sarah l.
Penfield , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Whenever I’m out of toothbrushes these are my go to! So many brushes for a great price! A lot of brushes in multipacks as cheap as this one claim to be soft but end up being rough on your gums, but these do not! They are very easy on your gums!