up & up Slider Storage Bags

Up & up slider quart storage bags mega pack 90 ct

combien de sachet vous utiliser par mois ???
Start your review of up & up Slider Storage Bags!
Judy D.
W Lafayette, IN
I like the jumbo cuz my husband can eat a lot of food.... so I can use one big one so i don't have to use more than one.... I can also my homemade ice packs out of them.... it helps to save me money the ice packs and such.... I also use them for school projects. .
Lynn L.
Clermont, FL
Very affordable and just as good as the name brand. Up & up is a great brand and whenever it's an option we choose up & up over the name brand
Georgette  C.
Bridgeport, WV
These bags are a good thickness so they don’t leak. The slider is very smooth and keeps everything in the bag. They are very cost effective. I recommend them to anyone.
Rylee B.
Los Angeles, CA
This work just as well as the name brand. I love have these around to store leftovers, grapes, or even when traveling to help prevent spills. The price is great and they are durable. I would recommend these and have purchased many times.
Paola R.
Hillsboro, OR
up & up Slider Storage Bags uploaded by Paola R.
Purchased at: Target
I bought this storage bags to try them and I can say that they work wonderful. Competed to other brands they are cheaper and do the same exact job. I recommend them, they also come in different sizes.
Macy A.
It is so much easier to open and close with this zipper instead of pressing shut the baggies. Love these!
Andrea  K.
East Amherst, NY
Good priced product, don’t love single use plastic but these are a good product otherwise. Works well
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
They worked well for what I needed. No issues with them not staying shut of tearing. Would recommend to others. Good replacement for expensive name brands.
Jennifer C.
Oviedo, FL
These are pretty good, I use these for everything not just food lol It's worth getting especially that it's the slider it's easy to open and close
Rokeisha  T.
La Place, LA
I use these storage bags to store my season meats and the are great! My meats are always fresh and I never have to worry about freezer burn.Great bags!