4 colors available

BY UP & UP #6 in Storage Bags

Up & up slider quart storage bags mega pack 90 ct see more...

Buy on Target*
Esther T.
Esther T.
Foodie Expert
This bags are very strong and holds up food. But I usually use in my class with the students. It's easy to use and put material or lunches.
Melyssa M.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Foodie Expert
These bags are very strong and are sold at a great price. There super seal protection keeps everything fresh for as long as you need and keeps air out
Eduardo R.
Eduardo R.
delano , ca
Foodie Expert
The thing I like about them it's that they are jumbo and durable for storing food. I tried putting it on the freezer and it didn't work.
Charisse G.
Charisse G.
Baltimore, MD
Tried these for the first time and I am impressed. They held up well and I was able to save some money.
Mallory D.
Mallory D.
Columbia, SC
Foodie Expert
Great alternative to brand name bags if you're looking to save. However, I did find that one of my bags was broken.
Madeline Z.
Madeline Z.
Cicero, IL
Foodie Expert
Love these! Nice and strong and seal pretty good. I also save a couple a cents from the name brand competition
Stacey P.
Stacey P.
Hesperia, CA
These are good for dry storage. I wouldn't trust them with liquids. I've had the seam pop when opening them before. Defiantly a good bag for the money.
Gracie G.
Gracie G.
Love up & up slider bags! They work great and are a great price! They work just as well if not better than ziploc!
Kyleigh S.
Kyleigh S.
These bags work wonders! They hold so much stuff and keep food fresh for awhile.
Darinda B.
Darinda B.
Beaver Falls, NY
This is awesome it works just as good as a name brand like ziplock but it's cheaper so u like t for that purpose