BY UP & UP

Up & up sleep aid softgels 32-pk. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I first tried the pain reliever PM products but didnt like the idea of using a pain reliever when I dont need one." in 1 review
  • "I have a problem falling asleep and this stuff is enough for me to sleep through the night." in 1 review
Lynn A.
Buffalo, NY
Ive always had a hard time falling asleep. I first tried the pain reliever PM products but didn't like the idea of using a pain reliever when I don't need one. then I found this item, with just what I needed. I've been using this product for quite sometime. I take one about an hour before bed. They make you sleepy and help you fall asleep. I don't know what I'd do without this!!
Kayla S.
Nazareth, PA
I developed insomnia while going through a depression and I tried out these in an attempt to help me sleep - they did not work very well at all. I bought Melatonin at a vitamin store which turned out to be a better alternative.
Summer L.
Minneapolis, MN
It will make you drowsy. And that's fine, if your "insomnia" is mild and you just need to feel sleepy in order to fall asleep. If you require anything more than that, this won't get you to snoozeville.
simone.lewis.12
Washington, DC
Works like a charm. My only complaint would be that if you don't have a full eight hours to sleep, waking up can be pretty rough and groggy.
Gretchen S.
Savannah, GA
I was wary of buying a store brand sleeping product, but these work just as well as Benadryl does and help put me to sleep easier.
Darian P.
Battlefield , MO
Just buy and use Benadryl and save your money. Diphenhydramine which is all this product is, is the same as Benadryl.
Stacey W.
Sudbury , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used this stuff for many years. I have a problem falling asleep and this stuff is enough for me to sleep through the night. I should warn though that at least with me I need at least 8 hours of sleep with these in my system, or I feel really sluggish in the morning.