up & up Skin Protectant Healing Ointment 3-oz. uploaded by Danielle K.

BY UP & UP

Prevent and treat diaper rash right away with a healing ointment from up & up. This skin will moisturize baby's skin and the convenient size makes this ointment easy to pack in your diaper bag. see more...

Buy on Target*
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Rocky Mount, VA
I use this ointment all over my sons body. He has very sensitive skin, so he breaks out a lot. It's all oily and it sticks it's awesome. We get it from target, target brand is awesome. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who has dry skin or a child with dry skin. I have not tried the name brands, but I don't even feel the need to the price difference and the results are worth it
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Hopkins, MN
Works just as well as Aquaphor and way cheaper. I find it in the baby section at Target. I use it all the time especially in the winter. I also like that it's in a squeeze bottle instead of a tub. Overall satisfied.
Kirstin M.
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
I use this for my daughters skin, not even for her bum. This is great for any rashes, scratches or bumps she gets sometimes around her mouth from her pacifier. I really like this.
Andry P.
Andry P.
miami, FL
Me parece genial, brinda proteccion para el bebe, ademas de tener un muy buen aroma y cremosidad que brinda para el cuidado de la piel de los mas pequeños
Breanna S.
Breanna S.
Lapeer, MI
Mega Parent Expert
I did not like this ointment. It did not work on my sons rash and came out oiley. Would not recommend
Erin  W.
Erin W.
Spring, TX
This product works wonders on healing sore little ones bottoms. I love and trust Target bands, plus they are always a great deal cheaper that brand name product.
I love this ointment we never leave without it one of my favorite brand to it works so well and does the job great
Alex M.
Alex M.
Parker, CO
Absolutely love this product more than any other ones out there. This is my go to time and time again.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
We love this product for dry skin, plus my youngest has eczema and this is the only product that works to keep the redness under control. I love that the up and up brand is a fraction of the cost but still the exact same ingredients.
Yippie H.
Yippie H.
Dayton, OH
This ointment was great when my daughter war young and in diapers. Any time she would start to show signs of a possible diaper rash I'd use a little bit of this ointment and it would do the trick! Absolutely recommend
Sheena W.
Sheena W.
Louisville, KY
How well does this product work? Does it work fas?