up & up Skin Protectant Healing Ointment 3-oz. uploaded by Danielle K.

BY UP & UP

Prevent and treat diaper rash right away with a healing ointment from up & up. This skin will moisturize baby's skin and the convenient size makes this ointment easy to pack in your diaper bag. see more...

Buy on Target
Danielle K.
Rocky Mount, VA
I use this ointment all over my sons body. He has very sensitive skin, so he breaks out a lot. It's all oily and it sticks it's awesome. We get it from target, target brand is awesome. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who has dry skin or a child with dry skin. I have not tried the name brands, but I don't even feel the need to the price difference and the results are worth it
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
This stuff works great for more than just diaper rashes!! It's perfect for small scrapes or scratches! Speeds up the healing time and makes them a little more tolerable. I've also put it on my cuticles before out of curiosity and they soften them right up!! Definitely a multi-purpose item!
Lauren C.
Hopkins, MN
Works just as well as Aquaphor and way cheaper. I find it in the baby section at Target. I use it all the time especially in the winter. I also like that it's in a squeeze bottle instead of a tub. Overall satisfied.
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
I use this for my daughters skin, not even for her bum. This is great for any rashes, scratches or bumps she gets sometimes around her mouth from her pacifier. I really like this.
Kelly D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We love this product in our household my youngest daughter has severe eczema and we have to completely coat her skin in this it has been the only thing on prescription that has brought her any relief!
Jeanne P.
LEWISTON, ME
This is the store brand to Aquafor. Works just as well, if not better, than the name brand. It lasts a long time, a small bit goes a long way. It worked great on my son's dry skin, cradle cap, and diaper rashes. We use it after bath time and absolutely love it. The big container of this lotion has lasted us over a year to date! Definitely worth the price, which is quite low.
Yippie H.
Dayton, OH
This ointment was great when my daughter war young and in diapers. Any time she would start to show signs of a possible diaper rash I'd use a little bit of this ointment and it would do the trick! Absolutely recommend
Jenny S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We love this product for dry skin, plus my youngest has eczema and this is the only product that works to keep the redness under control. I love that the up and up brand is a fraction of the cost but still the exact same ingredients.
Brenda H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I recently purchased this when the name brand was out of stock and have to say I love it. It is so much cheaper and works the exact same and the name brand. We use this for so many ailments and I personally love it on dry skin and scars.
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
I love this! Just as great as aquafor! But, much less expensive! I love Target brand products! It will definitely be on my purchase again list! I used to buy this for my son all the time! I will be buying for our baby girl too!
Sheena W.
Louisville, KY
How well does this product work? Does it work fas?