up & up Septic + Sewer Safe Bath Tissue 18 ct

by Up & Up

Up & up septic + sewer safe bath tissue 18 ct

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of up & up Septic + Sewer Safe Bath Tissue 18 ct!
How would you rate this product?
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,416 reviews
up & up Septic + Sewer Safe Bath Tissue 18 ct uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Target
I bought the 12 rolls pack and was not impressed with this product. This is sewer and septic tank safe. The rolls are big ,but the thinness drove me crazy. I ended up using more toilet paper just to get a nice thickness to it. If you have a septic tank this is perfect for you. I just won't be repurchasing this product.
Heather J.
Oakdale, CT
This is in comparison to Scott toilet paper. I used Scott growing up because it’s what my parents buy & i wouldn’t buy anything else until it came to this. This product is just as good for a cheaper price!
Nia J.
Sold at target. Compared to Scott’s 1000 sheet tissue. No difference in quality, must better price.
Amanda C.
West Allis, WI
I mean, I never thought I’d be reviewing toilet paper lol, but this is my fav for my family of 5. It’s priced really well, gets the job done, and isn’t overly fluffy like other brands (I don’t like overly soft tp that sheds). Plus with young kids, I rarely have to worry about them clogging the toilet because of using too much tp with how thin this tp is.
Camesha D.
Just as good if not better than most brands I have tried. This has been my toilet paper of choice for years. Super affordable and septic safe. No complaints here! I recommend it to everyone!
Brandi G.
Nauvoo
Not the most comfortable and rips a lot of the time. I would rather spend the money on better quality because I have to use such quantity to get the duty done. It is very affordable and semieffective. Would probably buy again if I was short on money or had no other option.
Shavonna H.
Omaha, NE
Worst toilet paper ever. I purchased it cause it was on sale and will never purchase it again. It is hard and very thin. Not at all to my expectation of Up and Up products.
Julia C.
North olmsted , OH
Up and up never ceases to amaze me.  It's just as good as the name brands for almost half the price. I use the up and up version of anything I can get my hands on
Aline H.
Brick , NJ
Wonderful, cost less than brand name and lives up to its name; never clogs. Super soft and the whole family loves this bath tissue. I stock up and use in each bathroom in my home. I would recommend to any family who has small children who forget to not flush toilet paper.
Abriil O.
Exelente combo Super accesible y conveniente Lo recomiendo La textura es exelente y suave 💯💯💯💯💯

Looking for your answer?