up & up Sensitive Skin Botanic Wipes Solo Pack - 64 Count uploaded by Grace H.

BY UP & UP

Find personal wipes at Target.com! Gently clean your little one's delicate skin with these sensitive skin wipes from up & up. A handy plastic dispenser at the top of the package makes this a great pack for your diaper bag. see more...

Trisha M.
Aurora, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I gave it 4/5 stars because they're inexpensive, gentle and gets the job done. I would have given it 5 but they're too thin for my liking and require you to double up for number 2+.
Brittany S.
Westland, MI
There are better wipes available for the price. They are very thin and I find myself using 2-3 on average per messy change, when other wipes clean up the mess with 1.
Natalie R.
These wipes smell great! But I honestly wasn't satisfied! They are thin & a bit too dry. I'd rather pay a couple bucks more but get wipes with better quality.
Erin B.
Frederick, MD
I dislike these wipes. They are way too thin and stretchy. I like a thicker wipe, especially for little babies. Huggies are much better for the price.
Edith C.
Hanford, CA
Worst wipes I have ever tried. Gave my son horrible chemical burn. It's not worth saving a few bucks in exchange for all the pain my son went through.
Grace H.
Manchester, NH
Eh not super impressed. They're kinda thin compared to the Walmart brand we usually buy but I like the packaging and the price was good.
Nicole M.
Auburn
These are perfect for anything, not just wiping baby butts. They're unscented, and soft. I mostly use them to take off my makeup now.
Amelia w.
Gray, GA
These wipes are ok for the price. They are quite thin but there are name brand wipes that are worse. They get the job done though!
Alma B.
I always have a pack with me. Wipes come in so handy all the time. My children are older now but the messes are still there.
Alisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
We use these wipes. They are cost effective and they get the job done. Usually buy the large pack and they last forever.
Leah G.
Bedford, TX
Do you like these up & up wipes?