up & up Sensitive Skin Botanic Wipes Solo Pack - 64 Count uploaded by Grace H.

BY UP & UP

Find personal wipes at Target.com! Gently clean your little one's delicate skin with these sensitive skin wipes from up & up. A handy plastic dispenser at the top of the package makes this a great pack for your diaper bag. see more...

Wendy M.
The quality of these wipes are thin but seem to get the job done. Although, I would still have up use more than usual when dealing with a very dirty diaper. Price-wise it's good, but wot last long.
Erin B.
Frederick, MD
I dislike these wipes. They are way too thin and stretchy. I like a thicker wipe, especially for little babies. Huggies are much better for the price.
Trisha M.
Aurora, CO
I gave it 4/5 stars because they're inexpensive, gentle and gets the job done. I would have given it 5 but they're too thin for my liking and require you to double up for number 2+.
Brittany S.
Westland, MI
There are better wipes available for the price. They are very thin and I find myself using 2-3 on average per messy change, when other wipes clean up the mess with 1.
Alma B.
I always have a pack with me. Wipes come in so handy all the time. My children are older now but the messes are still there.
Alisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
We use these wipes. They are cost effective and they get the job done. Usually buy the large pack and they last forever.
Amelia w.
Gray, GA
These wipes are ok for the price. They are quite thin but there are name brand wipes that are worse. They get the job done though!
Rachel B.
These are great for the diaper bag! I find they work just as well as the name brands! love the up&up brand!
Amber S.
White Bear Lk, MN
Even though they are much thinner than other wipes, they still hold up really well and are a great value.
Madeline Z.
Cicero, IL
Not too enthused by up&up wipes they didn't last me as long as the huggies wipes did.
Leah G.
Bedford, TX
Do you like these up & up wipes?