up & up Sensitive Skin Botanic Wipes Solo Pack - 64 Count uploaded by Grace H.

BY UP & UP

Find personal wipes at Target.com! Gently clean your little one's delicate skin with these sensitive skin wipes from up & up. A handy plastic dispenser at the top of the package makes this a great pack for your diaper bag. see more...

Heather H.
Sevierville
We were gifted a whole bunch of the Up & Up Sensitive Skin baby wipes. To be honest I can’t stand these wipes. We used them for our daughter and she had a terrible reaction to them. Not only did she have a reaction but even the package they are put in is terrible. I went to use a wipe and noticed it was bone dry.. I thought maybe it was just the top of the package was left open. I grabbed another one and it was dry too. I started to look and noticed the whole side of the package had ripped open. I would have found this to have just been a fluke but several of our did this. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Taylor W.
I tried these a few times and I am not a fan! I like the thick material kind that way it's less of a mess for me on my end but these are super thin and bunch together because of that. I have to use more than the other brand as well... not worth the price
Morgan M.
Weirton, WV
Good quality thick wipes. We use these still for bathroom trips with a toddler. Sometimes I use them Ron remove makeup. The smell is not bad either. Definitely would recommend
Chelsea D.
Mcallen, TX
I thought I give them another try since people really seem to love them. But these are just your average wipe. I prefer the thicker wider wipes that actually don't require many to clean a big explosion. They are soft but not something I see myself repurchasing.
Jessica K.
Spartanburg, SC
Just as good as any name brand.

When your children have a sensitive bum, but you don't want to spend a fortune on baby wipes!

Look. No. Further.

Cheap and affordable, but not lacking in quality.
Talesha R.
Oak Harbor, WA
They get the job done and are ok wipes but they are not very thick and I feel like you have to use more than other wipes. They also seem to rip easy to me as well and dry out faster.
Andrea C.
I purchased these wipes last night.

I am not impressed at all.

They are way too thin, although they smell great, they take more wipes to do the job.

I will be returning them today.
Sarah T.
Atkins, IA
These are decent wipes. I use them to wipe off makeup swatches of to clean my face when I'm in a hurry. I also keep a pack in my car for my kids' faces and hands or any spills.
We love these wipes!! We have been using these wipes for three years now and can not say enough good things about them plus you can usually use cartwheel for an extra 5% off. These wipes are gentle for both my kids.
Wendy M.
The quality of these wipes are thin but seem to get the job done. Although, I would still have up use more than usual when dealing with a very dirty diaper. Price-wise it's good, but wot last long.
Leah G.
Bedford, TX
Do you like these up & up wipes?