BY UP & UP

Pamper your sensitive skin without worrying about irritation by using this body wash from up & up. The unscented wash is gentle yet powerful, moisturizing and cleansing without risking breakouts. Although the product is designed for sensitive skin, it is suitable for all skin types. see more...

up & up Sensitive Skin Body Wash - 24 oz.
  • "I use Sensitive Skin Body wash all the time and I love it! Smells wonderful and leaves my skin feeling so soft. When I lather it on I can actually tell its made for sensitive skin. " in 7 reviews
Abby N.
Garden City, MI
I recently bought this and have been fairly happy with it (although what is pictured is not what the bottle looks like). I find it doesn't lather up too well unless I really work at it, but the price point and the scent is nice. So far so good for an off brand.
Brittany M.
My child struggles with Dermatitis and finding dye free/fragrance free/soap free products can sometimes get spendy. Up&Up consistently provides quality products for a lower price. This body wash doesn't cause his skin to flare up at all.
Insha K.
This body wash is supposed to be comparable to the Dove sensitive skin one, but it's definitely not as good. It's pretty watery and doesn't lather very well. It's a cheaper alternative, but definitely not as good in quality.
Sarah S.
Auburn, Wa
I'm very impressed with how well the target products compare to the name brand. I tried this and was skeptical at first but I love it just as much ( if not more) than the name brand
Ukamaka A.
Worcester, MA
Very great results so far! It has a nice scent, the smell that tells you it's good for you and I've noticed that my skin is cleaer and feels lighter as well as brighter. I recommend fully!
Lindsey H.
Cottleville, MO
This product is very similar to Dove, with a slightly different scent, but works just as well. I love that I can wash my sensitive skin and this helps to keep it moisturized. I love the price and use it all the time. This is a great buy at Target and I would recommend it to others.
Lindsey C.
New Orleans, LA
I love Target's Up and Up brand. So this is obviously meant to be a generic of Dove body wash and it definitely delivers. If I didn't know what the packaging looked like, I wouldn't even know that it was $2 cheaper than the original. Great product.
Alex H.
Maranda M.
This is such a great body wash I used it when my skin just got sinsative on me out of know where and I got this and it's such a great dupe for the dove one but it's affordable if you don't want to spend on dove it does the job just as good. I recommend this you. It's amazing
Kelsey L.
I love this! It is just like Dove's Sensitive skin body wash. Smells good, is super gentle. I use it as a face wash because my dermatologist recommended it, and it doesn't dry out my face or make it too oily. It's my go to!