up & up Sensitive Baby Wipes Refill Pack uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.up & up Sensitive Baby Wipes Refill Pack uploaded by Kathryn O.up & up Sensitive Baby Wipes Refill Pack uploaded by NADINE A.

BY UP & UP #23 in Baby Wipes

Gently clean your little one's delicate skin with these sensitive skin wipes from up & up. A handy plastic dispenser at the top of the package makes this a great pack for your diaper bag.â botanic fibers are made from 100% plant-based materials derived from trees grown in sustainably managed forests. The manufacturing process minimally impacts the environment by effectively using, recapturing and re-using resources such as water. The botanic origin of these fibers make them ideal for a superior quality wipe: extra strength for more effective cleaning, ultra-soft for the most sensitive skin, and naturally absorbent for a perfectly...

Buy on Target
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
I have use all the color boxes light blue red green etc.. and they work wonders for my daughter my daughter has extremely sensitive skin; however, I figured I will try them out . i been using them since she was a newborn until now .One of the main reasons I despise Pampers wipes, they dry up in like 5 mins if they're exposed to air....but these don't dry up as fast.I was surprised that these feel softer. Plus, even though I may use a couple more sheets because they're not as moist, they seem to wipe up poop better than Huggies (with Huggies, it smeared a lot of the mess). So any i highly recommend loves
Kristie C.
Kristie C.
These are the best wipes we've used! For the baby showers we got pretty much every brand out there but I prefer these over every name brand, and not just because of the price. They are just the right thickness and stay moist in their package. And they are really great for sensitive skin, as my son has had problems with rashes, eczema, etc. Highly recommend!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Stanley, VA
Mega Parent Expert
I've been purchasing these wipes since my son was a new born after trying EVERY brand out there. These were, and still are, our go to, everyday wipe. I love them. They're very affordable. I love getting the unscented because a lot of stuff makes him break out. He does fine with the new cucumber scent as well, just not the others. Highly recommend.
Liz B.
Liz B.
Firestone , CO
We LOVE these wipes! Not only are they cheaper than name brand we think they are so much better. In our experience, the other brands tend to tear really easily, and I don't feel like I got my baby clean. These are made with a much stretchier material, and we've never had them tear in use. They also smell great! It's the only wipes we use anymore!!
Megan N.
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
This may sound storage but u actually bought these to use as makeup wipes. They actually work and they're 50 times cheaper! I can buy a 3 pack of these for less than five dollars when one pack of makeup wipes are right around 4 dollars! They don't rip easily and surprisingly remove all makeup! They're great!
S Y.
S Y.
I've been purchasing this brand since my son was just a few months old. I have about two boxes stocked in his room. These wipes are nice and thick, and don't break out my son's bottom like some of the name brand products did. Target always has amazing deals too so it's hard to go with another brand.
Vania G.
Vania G.
These are my favorite wipes, hands down. Super affordable and durable. I will only use fragrance-free products on my baby. Target usually has a deal of a giftcard with the purchase of two boxes, so we stock up! And the best part is that you only need one hand to grab a wipe.
Chandra M.
Chandra M.
This is actually a great product if you're trying to save some extra money. I will usually wait until Target has their "Buy 2 and get a $10 gift card"... Makes things easier. The wipes are great quality, hold up to their competition.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Hands down great! Soft, never caused a reaction on my sons skin. I love the price and well let's be honest they are a target product and I can order directly from their app AND with a target red card you get an additional 5% off!
Christine P.
Christine P.
Made the mistake of buying Huggies. These are the way to go. Not too thick and never rips. One wipe goes much further. Never had an issue with my kids breaking out either. Smaller footprint per wipe too in the environment.