Up & Up Self Clean Dog Grooming Tool - Up&Up

by Up & Up

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Up & Up Self Clean Dog Grooming Tool - Up&Up!
Madison  M.
Tampa, FL
Up & Up Self Clean Dog Grooming Tool - Up&Up uploaded by Madison  M.
This product was super helpful in grooming our pup. However, we have a short haired pit bull so I think that maybe his hair is too short for it to work effectively.
Mafer C.
Austin, TX
Up & Up Self Clean Dog Grooming Tool - Up&Up uploaded by Mafer C.
This product is the one I love the most in life! my cat loves it too .. removes all the extra hairs without hurting her. it makes me happy that she loves him as much as I do
Renee C.
Claxton, GA
Up & Up Self Clean Dog Grooming Tool - Up&Up uploaded by Renee C.
This brush works fantastic for my mini Aussie. I use it everyday to make sure her hair doesn’t get matted. [product:up-&-up-self-clean-dog-grooming-tool-up&up]
Caitlin Y.
Up & Up Self Clean Dog Grooming Tool - Up&Up uploaded by Caitlin Y.
I use this brush with my long haired cat. It works well for the already loose hair but not well with the finer hairs. I often use it in combination with a glove brush! I chose this product despite its label for dogs and am pretty happy with it.
Emily G.
Up & Up Self Clean Dog Grooming Tool - Up&Up uploaded by Emily G.
I love how you can push the button to take out the hair, easy to use, gets all the knots out
Jakie C.
Taylor, TX
Up & Up Self Clean Dog Grooming Tool - Up&Up uploaded by Jakie C.
Great for when my dogs sheds their second coat in the summer😊 they love it and I love it it’s supper easy to clean supper handy and not too bulky[product:up-&-up-self-clean-dog-grooming-tool-up&up]
Yoselyn M.
Los Angeles, CA
By far my favorite brush for my golden retriever . He tends to shed a lot and this helped
Krystal G.
Monroe, MI
Up & Up Self Clean Dog Grooming Tool - Up&Up uploaded by Krystal G.
Purchased at: Target
My cats love being brushed with this! I love how easy it is to clean the hair out afterwards. Great product!
Kat M.
Gillette, WY
I use this for my cats, they get brushed daily. One of the cats just enjoys getting brushed and doesn’t leave much of his fur in the brush. However, my other cat loves getting brushed and often we feel like we could make a new cat with the amount of fur he leaves in the brush. That’s where this brush comes in. We are able to brush him and then quickly release the fur from the brush into the trash without worrying that it will 1)sit in the brush l, or 2) get all over the house.
Susan G.
New Lenox, IL
Great product to brush through my poodle's hair! This brush is very durable and easily collects hair in the bristles and it is also very easy to clean. Absolutely love this product and my dog loves it 2! My dog Baby actually enjoys getting her hair brushed with this brush!

Looking for your answer?