BY UP & UP

Find food wraps at Target.com! Up & up sandwich bags 75 ct see more...

Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
There is always a deal on these, and they work great! I feel like they seal with no problems, I've never had any issues with them. I'll buy the more expensive ones if they are on a better deal but I don't know if I would be able to tell the difference!
Rose B.
Perrysburg, OH
Review for: up & up Color Sandwich Bags - 64 ct more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!! My husband and I use these for our 21 day fixes!!! Buy 1 21 day fix use these bags and portion out everything in the containers given but then toss in these color coded bags and we have not just 1 "red" "blue" etc ready to go...we have as many as we want!!! Oh & the kids like them too...;)
Angela P.
Norwood , MA
These bags are kind of thin so I wouldn't use them for anything heavy duty, but they get the job done. These are perfect for packing snacks or portioning food. They do not leak and stay closed when sealed.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are the perfect size for kids lunches. The price is right as well especially when you don't need anything better quality for the freezer or anything.