up & up Ruled Index Cards 3 in. x 5 in. - White - 100ct uploaded by Manuela S.

BY UP & UP

Quality needs priced to please. With up & up your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your money back. Color: White. see more...

Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,095 reviews
Up & Up is an affordable high quality brand that is often sold at target! Their 100 count 3x5 ruled index cards in white are not only made of high quality card stock but they are also lined! They are perfect for flash cards for school or for taking notes! They are also good for writing a speech on! So many good uses ! Which is why I give them a five out of five star rating! If you or someone you know is in school then they definitely need a pack or two of these!
Amal T.
Sylvania, OH
These index cards are great! They're very affordable and they're good quality. They're good for flash cards or notes or many other things. I would definitely recommend them.
Manuela S.
Vallejo, CA
Up & Up products are always fantastic and these index cards are no exception. I use them for a multitude of things ranging from school stuff to lists to a family tree chart; they're great. That's not mentioning the incredibly affordable price tag, you can't beat 100 index cards for $.49!
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
Just picked these up from target 2 days ago and started using them. At .49 cents, you get a great quality and quantity for the price! I will use it to study for my big test soon but love that the cards are lined and are a good source of studying!
Emily D.
I love to keep index cards so I can stay neat and organized. They help tremendously with vocabulary and you can study on your own.
lindsey r.
Grand Bay, AL
Work great! I used them all year and were fine. The only thing is that they got dirty and old easily.
Kimberly C.
Fresno, CA
I love these. They’re at a good price and thick so pens dont bleed through. I recommend
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,095 reviews
What do you personally use these for? Just curious? Notes, flash cards , speeches, motivational quotes? Thank you for your reply! I am currently trying to get my collegiate badge!