up & up Regular Unscented Tampons 40-pk. uploaded by Sophie B.

BY UP & UP

Find feminine and nursing hygiene products at Target.com! Up & up regular unscented tampons 40-pk. see more...

Buy on www.ama...
Sophie B.
Minneapolis , MN
Totally comparable quality to Tampax but much more affordable. They get the job done. Although cardboard applicators can be uncomfortable I prefer them because they are better for the environment!
Sarah W.
Reviewing tampons seems a bit weird but at the same time, there is a definite market for them. haha. But really these get the job done. I buy usually the carboard applicator ones and never have a problem and I feel like the cardboard ones are more environmentally safe than plastic ones.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
Worst. Purchase. Ever!!!!!! Says they're comparable to tampax pearl which is definitely false. Feels like I'm rushing to the bathroom every hour. I usually love up&up products but when it comes to the tampons, definitely go for the name brand.
Jenny S.
Vacaville, CA
As far as tampons go the Target brand was pretty good. I usually use Playtex, but decided to give these a try because Target was out of my brand, and I was pretty happy with the product and the savings!
Morgan C.
Cameron, NC
These tampons are just as great as the leading brand! I'm not a fan of cardboard, but for the girls who prefer cardboard, these are the way to go!
Megan W.
Champlin, MN
I really enjoy using up & up tampons. They are really comfortable & get the job done for a lot less than buying other name brand tampons.
Bridget J.
Maryland Heights, MO
These are great. Never had a problem. Just as good as name brand. I prefer these over name brand.
qualisa p.
Jacksonville, AL
They were fine. They got the job done and were just as comfortable as the name brand.
Molly A.
Are these a good deal? Do they compare to tampax pearl. Absorbency and comfortable?