BY UP & UP #16 in Nail Polish Remover

Prepare your nails for a fresh coat of color quickly and easily with this polish remover from up & up. Enriched with protein for natural fingernails, this formula helps you strengthen your nails in between manicures.

Up & up Regular Nourishing Nail Polish Remover
  • "I've used this nourishing nail polish remover a bunch of times and it's always worked great!!" in 6 reviews
  • "Just like any other nail polish remover the smell is a little strong, but thats expected." in 4 reviews
  • "The price is not bad at all, no need to buy expensive polish removers when this works just as well." in 4 reviews
  • "This nail polish remover works great, but the smell is very strong. " in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to anyone." in 1 review
Tiffany P.
Great value for the money. I buy this nail polish remover only. I don’t think it’s worth spending more than needed especially since I’m not using this product a lot. I recommend to others as it’s worth the money.
Jessica B.
Hueytown, AL
I really enjoy the up and up brand, they have so many great products at great prices. This polish remover works just as good as some of the more expensive ones. It works great and you don't have to scrub a lot, the polish come right off easily. I have used this brand many times and I love it.
Alanna F.
Sylacauga
This product not only took off my nail polish in one swipe but it also left my cuticles feeling soft and supple which, anyone who gets their nails done knows, your nail beds and cuticles get super dry and look damaged after day a gel polish removal. Love it and highly recommend it.
Monserrat L.
Works great for me! If you are looking to save and still get a product that works, this is it! It removes all my nail polish with ease, even glitter polish, and it is very affordable. To me, this works just as great as any of the more expensive brands.
Aubrey H.
Alton
very good remover, extremely strong smell though, usually comes off after a couple wipes. very good for the price. good value. it does burn to apply to skin, but it does the job. i do recommend. can be found at target for less than $5
Emily D.
Great Falls
This Product works to take off nail polish, and it’s a really good value compared to buying a namebrand your polish mover that’s just going to do the same thing. It even works to get off glitter nail polish which can be kind of difficult sometimes.
Morgan G.
Roswell
This remover works very well. It takes of all the product on my nails in one swipe and my nails don’t feel brittle afterwards. I bought it at target. This is a great remover and I recommend it to constant nail polish users.
Ashlyn L.
Virginia
Does a good job at removing polish from your nails. I apply with a cotton ball. One or two swipes and it’s clean. Does dry out nails I noticed but with a good nail oil they were good as new again. Good price, good product
Annalee G.
I prefer this nail polish remover over all others because it nourishes my nails while taking the color off quickly. It’s also very cheap and affordable. You just buy some cotton balls and this product and rub. Super easy!
Iris T.
Daly City, CA
Although it nourishes my nails, it literally takes forever to take the actual nail polish off. I even have to take a break sometimes because my hand starts cramping from having to keep rubbing the remover on my nails.
Rita A.
Clintwood, VA
Is this as good as a name brand or a waste of money?
Moena N.
Edmond
Is it gentle to nails?
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring, MD
Do it remover your nail polish? [product:up-&-up-regular-nourishing-nail-polish-remover]