BeautyNailNail CareUp & Up
Regular Nourishing Nail Polish Remover

Up & up Regular Nourishing Nail Polish Remover

Prepare your nails for a fresh coat of color quickly and easily with this polish remover from up & up. Enriched with protein for natural fingernails, this formula helps you strengthen your nails in between manicures.

Is this product any good?
Do it remover your nail polish? [product:up-&-up-regular-nourishing-nail-polish-remover]
Is it gentle to nails?
Start your review of Up & up Regular Nourishing Nail Polish Remover!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I've used this nourishing nail polish remover a bunch of times and it's always worked great!!in reviews
The price is not bad at all, no need to buy expensive polish removers when this works just as well.in reviews
Just like any other nail polish remover the smell is a little strong, but thats expected.in reviews
This nail polish remover works great, but the smell is very strong. in reviews
I would recommend this to anyone.in reviews
Kitty V.
This product is wonderful. It does a wonderful job taking off nail polish. It is very cheap and affordable.
Ryshia G.
Norfolk, VA
It's just an ordinary nail polish. Nothing too special. But it's not bad I do use it a lot. And I would suggest buying it.
Miquel S.
Atlanta, GA
This nail polish remover works great! The acetone helps the polish come off quicker. I'm not really sure how it nourishes the nails, but it sounds good.
Kat J.
2,270 reviews
This is a decent nail polish remover, just not my favorite... I bought the bottle at Target because it was really affordable. This remover doesn’t do well with removing most polishes, and I’m not just talking about thick glitter ones. I had to use so much of this to get results. I did feel that this product didn’t damage my nails, so I was pleased with that aspect... But I don’t know if I would buy this again. There are so many better products on the market that I prefer, such as Onyx Professional Acetone Nail Polish Remover.
Femi M.
This remover removes nail polish, even hard to remove, easily. It doesnt damage your nails and leave your hamds soft and pretty.
Brittany B.
Belleville, MI
Great product and makes taking nail polish off easy. This is what I use 90% of the time
Brie L.
Clermont, FL
Gets the tough jobs done has taken any and all nail polish off no matter what kind it is it will come off not harsh on the skin either
Verlinda  S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This polish remover gets ALL of the polish off in one swipe. By the 3rd swipe, its pretty much all gone. The only thing that hangs on are some gel polishes, glitter polishes, and other regular polishes from various brands. Either way-- You can't beat the price on this....sometimes I would rather pay a bit less for something that is chemically similar than buy the name brand. But sometimes-- the brand is better. It just depends. I wish that these had some cool scents to them...something besides strong smelling polish remover. Or maybe a cool color🤷‍♀️ Either way-- this gets the job done, which is what matters.
Ambur H.
Garner
I love this product! It works great getting all my nail polish off! I highly recommend it!
ashley R.
Austin, TX
Wonderful product for the price. It is a bit strong smelling, but other than that it works just fine!