BY UP & UP #16 in Nail Polish Remover

Prepare your nails for a fresh coat of color quickly and easily with this polish remover from up & up. Enriched with protein for natural fingernails, this formula helps you strengthen your nails in between manicures.

Up & up Regular Nourishing Nail Polish Remover
  • "I've used this nourishing nail polish remover a bunch of times and it's always worked great!!" in 6 reviews
  • "Just like any other nail polish remover the smell is a little strong, but thats expected." in 4 reviews
  • "The price is not bad at all, no need to buy expensive polish removers when this works just as well." in 4 reviews
  • "This nail polish remover works great, but the smell is very strong. " in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to anyone." in 1 review
Karina C.
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Katie  S.
Indianapolis, IN
It's like any other nail polish remover and gets the job done. I like using it since it's a store brand so it's a little cheaper and I just really need a nail polish remover. I haven't found any superbly nourishing qualities and I paint my nails frequently. The smell to me is normal acetone smell, it's not as strong as some of my other nail polish remover and have been
Rickita F.
Up and up is a good company on everything they have. I use up and up on everything from household products to food to baby products I love them. But anyway way about this product I love it because you don’t have to use as much to get the polish off and on top of that it’s a very go price!!!!! PS.PLZ DONT SLEEP ON UP AND UP!!!
Monse L.
Works great for me! If you are looking to save and still get a product that works, this is it! It removes all my nail polish with ease, even glitter polish, and it is very affordable. To me, this works just as great as any of the more expensive brands.
Manna G.
Virginia Bch, VA
My nails love this and so do I. It takes of polish and with work glitter as well. I like paper towels and Cotten balls. Smell isn’t to bad, and strong without harming my nails. I buy it when I’m out price is good and does what it says it does.
Jessica F.
I don’t know if I would say this nail polish remover is actually nourishing or not. The acetone in the remover helps remove my nail polish really easily but leaves my nails super dry. Aside from that this nail polish remover works well.
Vani L.
Miami , FL
This easily removes regular polish, it’s affordable and always good to keep around. It’s good quality for a store brand, Target. Bottle last a long time if you don’t regularly get manicures, but would by it again before it runs out.
kaitlyn g.
Cedar Rapids
Lots of times I later my nail polish which can may it fairly complicated to get off. Up and Up does a very good job in making that process easier for me. I tend to use a lot less product which is awesome that I can save some.
Alyssa P.
kansas City
I love this nail polish remover. It gets all the coloring off of my nails. I like the container too I bought this at Ulta Beauty. It reminds me of other ones too that I have got from target. I would buy this product again.
Sarajane S.
orem, UT
The nail polish remover works great. It just works like a normal nail polish remover. I’d suggest buying this over the equate brand because I always would trust the target brand over the Walmart brand. I would buy again!
Rita A.
Clintwood, VA
Is this as good as a name brand or a waste of money?
Moena N.
Is it gentle to nails?
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring, MD
Do it remover your nail polish? [product:up-&-up-regular-nourishing-nail-polish-remover]