BY UP & UP #28 in Nail Polish Remover

Prepare your nails for a fresh coat of color quickly and easily with this polish remover from up & up. Enriched with protein for natural fingernails, this formula helps you strengthen your nails in between manicures.

Up & up Regular Nourishing Nail Polish Remover
  • "I've used this nourishing nail polish remover a bunch of times and it's always worked great!!" in 6 reviews
  • "Just like any other nail polish remover the smell is a little strong, but thats expected." in 4 reviews
  • "The price is not bad at all, no need to buy expensive polish removers when this works just as well." in 4 reviews
  • "This nail polish remover works great, but the smell is very strong. " in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to anyone." in 1 review
Monse L.
Works great for me! If you are looking to save and still get a product that works, this is it! It removes all my nail polish with ease, even glitter polish, and it is very affordable. To me, this works just as great as any of the more expensive brands.
Jessica F.
Irvine
I don’t know if I would say this nail polish remover is actually nourishing or not. The acetone in the remover helps remove my nail polish really easily but leaves my nails super dry. Aside from that this nail polish remover works well.
Kaitlyn M.
Austin, TX
This nail polish remover is a little less harsh on my nails than the regular acetone type and it's great! I use it with cotton rounds and usually only have to wet a round once to clear off 2-3 nails worth of nail polish.
Taylor B.
Arvada, CO
This remover gets the job done even with dark tough colors! It really does make my nails feel nourished too so it's not so harsh like your normal acetone nail polish removers. Can't beat the price either!
Kelli S.
Ames, IA
This nail polish remover gets the job done. I am not picky about my nail polish removers. It isn't difficult to remove polish. It only does get difficult if polish has been on for awhile or has a strong top coat on it. Other than that, I will continue to purchase because it is a cheap remover.
Breeana P.
Modesto, CA
I always use Up&Up Nail Polish Remover. I usually buy it at dollar tree or walgreens. I love it because it is great nail polish for a fraction of the price. My one complaint is that it is harsher than other nail polish removers. I would not recommend if you have sensitive cuticles.
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
This nail polish remover works very well and makes my nails stronger. Great price and size as well. One bottle has lasted me a year. Would buy it again for sure!
Emily C.
Greenville, SC
Love this Up & up regular nourishing nail polish remover! It is easy and affective to use.  I love that it is nourishing.  I feel like my nails thank me when I use this remover.  It does not sting or burn when I use it either.  Love the price of this product.
Danika L.
Great nail polish remover! It removes all my nail polish off of my nails so easily! Even the tough glitter polishes. And seriously you can't beat the price. I have found that this nail polish remover is not as drying as others I have used in the past.
Jessica S.
Garden Grove, CA
Good price for what you're getting, and since it's at Target, it's super easy to find. It does take a little extra work to get the polish off but I think it's like that with any nail polish remover and stubborn polish.
Rita A.
Clintwood, VA
Is this as good as a name brand or a waste of money?
Moena N.
Edmond
Is it gentle to nails?
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring, MD
Do it remover your nail polish? [product:up-&-up-regular-nourishing-nail-polish-remover]