BY UP & UP #21 in Nail Polish Remover

Prepare your nails for a fresh coat of color quickly and easily with this polish remover from up & up. Enriched with protein for natural fingernails, this formula helps you strengthen your nails in between manicures.

Up & up Regular Nourishing Nail Polish Remover
  • "I've used this nourishing nail polish remover a bunch of times and it's always worked great!!" in 6 reviews
  • "Just like any other nail polish remover the smell is a little strong, but thats expected." in 4 reviews
  • "The price is not bad at all, no need to buy expensive polish removers when this works just as well." in 4 reviews
  • "This nail polish remover works great, but the smell is very strong. " in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to anyone." in 1 review
Kelsey A.
Duluth, GA
Good ol' Up & Up makes pretty darn good products for a much lower price. This counts as well. It really does its job, almost instantly removing polish when soaked into a cotton pad. However, the "nourishing" properties aren't very apparent. If anything, it leaves your fingertips dry and flakey if not washed off properly, but I'm alright with that. It removes nail polish darn well, and that's the most important part!
Lauren M.
Lexington, KY
This is my favorite nail polish remover! I paint my nails fairly often (every 1-2 weeks or so), but this remover never makes my nails feel dry or sensitive. I just went back to Target for my second bottle last week- that's probably the first time I've ever actually finished a bottle of nail polish remover and definitely the first time I've gone back for a specific kind instead of grabbing the first one I see!
Sana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've recently started using a lot more nail polish and experimenting with lots of glitter so my need for nail polish remover has drastically increased. This nail polish remover does the job for simple 2 coats but it gets messy when there is glitter involved because it takes a lot more cotton pads to remove. I think next time I would purchase the same nail polish remover but in the Dip-it container.
Emma K.
Up & Up is a great company and I buy a lot of stuff from them when I am at Target. I currently have the nail poish remover and it works wonders on any and all nail polish that is on my nails. The only problem I have with it is that my nails always seem dry and less nourished than a possible alternaive. I would definitely buy it again because it does what I need it to do, and it does it well!
Sara S.
Knoxville, TN
I normally just buy whatever nail polish remover is cheapest, but I do have a favorite brand, and that is Up & Up. The difference to me is buying one that is going to be harsh on my nails versus one that is going to at least strengthen them a little after I take the polish off. I feel like my nails grow back stronger if I use the Up & Up Nourishing remover rather than just a plain remover.
Kimberly L.
Hialeah, FL
I always have this in stock in my box of nail supplies. With a cotton ball, this nail polish remover gets everything right away without scrubbing. I like using this one because it doesn't have that strong acetone smell that gives me a headache. It also doesn't leave my cuticles dry which is great. Totally recommend and available at almost all the supermarket stores I've been to
Francine S.
I use up & up products quite a bit, including the nourishing nail polish remover. I normally am quite impressed with up & up products; however, while this one works, it doesn't quite nourish the nails like I would hope. I imagine nourishing is quite difficult to achieve in a nail polish remover and so I will still give a good review for product value and because it still works.
Deidre M.
Caledonia, MI
I don't really like this product. It's not as harsh on the nails as the up & up acetone nail polish remover , but it takes a lot of work to remove nil polish especially polishes with glitter. It is very well priced but if your looking to quickly remove nail polish ore easily do it this would not be the one for you, try the up & up Acetone nail polish remover.
Samantha B.
Manchester, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the trick and is much cheaper than the name brand. Of course, it smells really bad, but all acetone nail polish removers do. Available at Target, I believe. I usually buy the store brands because they are a better value and do essentially the same thing. This doesn't leave my nails feeling dry and brittle afterwards, so I think it deserves 5 stars.
Ari N.
So, i really enjoyed using this particular up & up regular nourishing nail polish remover that I bought from target! Honestly think it was all PROs. It did not leave my nails feeling dry and the smell was not as strong as others usually are. Cons probably that I wish there was a bigger bottle. Second time buying this product, will definitely buy again.
Rita A.
Clintwood, VA
Is this as good as a name brand or a waste of money?
Moena N.
Edmond
Is it gentle to nails?
Maira Alejandra M.
silver spring
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do it remover your nail polish? [product:up-&-up-regular-nourishing-nail-polish-remover]