BY UP & UP #3 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

• Any recommendation on a better brand of cotton rounds to ...4 Answers
  • any cheaper way to remove makeup with having to buy these?4 Answers
Jaqueline V.
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love these! I use them daily for my toner and eye makeup remover. They are soft and quilted yet strong enough not to rip while I'm scrubbing off my waterproof eye makeup. I accidentally bought the exfoliating ones and those were not good. So now I always double check to make sure I don't get those on accident. I have used Swispers brand and they do not even compare to these! They are a staple in my daily beauty routine.
Maria G.
Houston
Up & Up Regular Cotton Rounds- these are great to remove makeup or any makeup residue once you’ve washed you face. I use them to remove my eye makeup with my up and up eye makeup remover and also with my face toner/astringent after I’ve removed and washed my face. Pretty sturdy so one or two of them is enough to clean your entire face depending on how or what you use them for
colette h.
West Milford
Purchased at: Target
Use these for everything. I love using them to pour my GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof and Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner on to cleanse my face. They’re pretty absorbent and marked relatively cheap. I also use them with nail polish remover and find them to be more effective than cotton balls.
Purchased at: Target
Love these. I use them for so many things from cleaning my eye makeup off to spot cleaning my eye area when I mess up on makeup, lol. Lately I've been using them on my son. He has a clogged tear duct. I get them wet with warm water and wipe away anything from the clogged tear duct. I prefer these for that specifically, because they don't leave any cotton residue!
Noelle W.
Santa Monica, CA
Nice quality, not too thin and not so thick that it winds up soaking up too much product. I mostly use to apply toners and it does the job and I prefer the rounds to the cotton balls mostly because they take up so much less room in my bathroom (no big fluffy bag of balls!)  I'll always pop these in the cart when I do a Target run.
Lisa W.
NE
Purchased at: Target
I buy these up when I get the coupon in the target beauty box. Such a deal!! These are much softer than the Walmart brand. I can do my whole face with one because they are thick enough to hold my micellar water and wipe down the face and neck and is you dont toss it yet it wont dry out while doing your makeup so you can use to clean off foundation/makeup messes on your hands or products. Love this brand and these are the only ones I have been buying.
🌻Yesenia A.
wilmington, CA
These are part of my daily use items at home. I always buy the up and up brand and they just what I need. They are soft and I use on my eyes to take off eye makeup. It comes in a resealable bag which is great for storage because I like to put a few in a jar and save the rest. I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
Michele E.
Georgetown, TX
I like the size, flexibility  and texture of the cotton rounds.  I typically use them with my cleansers and  makeup remover.  I wish they were just a little more absorbent as I have to use more than one. I recently started using them to smooth out my foundation in smaller areas and near the hairline.
Terri K.
Chester , VA
I use these to take my eye make up off as well as after washing to tone skin. I love the value for the money they are not expensive and you get a ton. I don't see a big difference in using these verses more expensive brands. Save your money for the cosmetics you want to try and go with the target up and up cotton Rounds!
Brittany S.
Oologah
I use these for removing makeup and nail polish.  I like that they are very affordable.  We live in an RV and I really appreciate that they don't take up much space and are easy to store, unlike cotton balls.  They could be a little thicker,  but are a great deal for the price.
Stacy M.
Lima, OH
Had anybody tried this brand? any good??
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
any cheaper way to remove makeup with having to buy these?
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
Any recommendation on a better brand of cotton rounds to use?