BeautyBodyBody CareUp & Up
Radiant Skin Lotion with SPF 15 - 4oz - Up&Up

Up & Up Radiant Skin Lotion with SPF 15 - 4oz - Up&Up

by Up & Up

NULL

I'm assuming Target compares this to Aveeno? Is it really comparable and of the same quality? I'm asking because Aveeno is good for my senistive skin, but it is a little pricey sometimes.
Start your review of Up & Up Radiant Skin Lotion with SPF 15 - 4oz - Up&Up!
REBECA G.
WENDELL, NC
Purchased at: Target
It is a good moisturizer but not my favorite. After apply it and during the day I can feel my skin is thirsty so Im carrying a small refresh spray to re-hydrate. Hope this formula can be imptoved, the price is great!
Ellie A.
Sachse, TX
This is such a good dupe for the [product:olay-complete-|-lotion-moisturizer-sensitive-|-spf-15]! You get a great deal with this moisturizer. Again it’s great! #10/10
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,537 reviews
Love this lotion. It works so well and makes my face feel so soft and healthy. And it gives my face a glow
Nikki H.
Samoa, CA
This is a really nice gentle moisturizer. I use it in the morning to start my day and it goes on nice. I love that it has spf but it does have a bit of sunscreen smell.
Napoleon  P.
Bronx, NY
Very good product I try once guess what happens after that I can’t stop using this product I really recommend this product to everyone.
erin K.
Columbus, OH
I love this lotion so much. I have been using it for years religiously. It’s so thick and creamy. The SPF is lower than I normally like, so I just use additional sunscreen. It may leave a white ish cast on people tanner than I am. I really love how rich it is. Again, have been using for years and love it.
Elaine  L.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product - inexpensive , hydrating and light on the skin. Nothing wrong with it - just a basic lotion ! Shouldn’t have to be all fancy.
Katie W.
Martinsburg, WV
I use this every morning and it sinks in super fast with no greasy feel. I also totally adore the smell. Its soft and doesn’t linger too long but smells expensive.
Miranda D.
Lubbock, TX
Works as good as the name brand. I use it morning and night, and it has helped my skin A TON. I struggle a lot less with acne and dry patches.
Ram Y.
Lakewood, OH
Just like name RAdiant means RADIANCE. Anyone who is looking for any skin lotion should go for it ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️