up & up Radiant Skin Lotion with SPF 15 - 4 oz. uploaded by Violetta L.up & up Radiant Skin Lotion with SPF 15 - 4 oz. uploaded by Violetta L.

BY UP & UP

Keep your skin soft, healthy and supple using the up & up radiant skin lotion. It's infused with spf 15 to offer superior protection from the harsh sun's rays. This moisturizing facial lotion helps enhance your skin tone while giving it a radiant glow. Free of aluminum chlorohydrate. Capacity 4 fl oz. see more...

• I'm assuming Target compares this to Aveeno? Is it really...3 Answers
Violetta L.
Best face #moisturizer ever!! a #lifesaver, I was dealing with a really #dryface from the cold weather and I notice my skin tone was uneven so I decided to give it a try and it was the best product I had tried in a long time I notice the results in one week and the best part was when I applied foundation my face looked better.
Kaylyn B.
This hydrates the skin while still protecting the skins from harmful rays. You can even wear it with your makeup. This also is good for people that are on the go and just want a quick radiant skin.
Kasey P.
Copley, OH
I love all products from up and up. I use this with the up and up body wash for sensitive skin and both products are amazing. they make my skin feel great while leaving me with a fresh clean smell.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love this lotion. It works so well and makes my face feel so soft and healthy. And it gives my face a glow
Robyn Alexi V.
Kent, OH
For a store brand, Target really delivers with this lotion. I'm thinking of giving up Eucerin for this.
Morgan K.
Dothan, AL
I'm assuming Target compares this to Aveeno? Is it really comparable and of the same quality? I'm asking because Aveeno is good for my senistive skin, but it is a little pricey sometimes.